It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The public trial of the evil rapist Kavanaugh

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Kharron

Is he (Kavanaugh) innocent of the accusations?

Of course not, there is not such thing as innocent of accusations. What are you talking about?

He is innocent of assault and molestation, until proven otherwise. But an accusation stands until it can be proven right or false. That's how law works

What do you mean?

The point is accusations should not be held against people if there is no proof of them

If someone accuses you of a horrible crime but offers no evidence whatsoever other than their claim, you should not be smeared or restricted from getting a government office or any job for that matter

Do you really want to live in a society where any baseless accusation is reason to put someone’s life in hold and cast a shadow on them forever?
edit on 22-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yes they do! BAMN! By Any Means Necessary They telegraphed their intentions since the day Trump became Prez and they wonder why people are skeptical???? Yea, these are the so called intellectuals of our times...… /sarcasm

Edit to add: Let's not forget the allegations from those women who were accusing Trump and how they suddenly when POOF after he was elected? The Progressive playbook isn't a secret anymore.

edit on 22-9-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why?

It is well past the statute of limitations now. Even if something had happened, and I have huge doubts, kids don't carry convictions into adulthood. They get the help they need and the record is expunged. This is done for a good reason. Kids are not mature enough to make good decisions. Looking at this woman's high school yearbook proves to me that she was no angel, and I have a REAL problem believing she was so traumatized by such an event. She was a huge party girl who loved to drink until she was blacked out.

Kavanaugh has nothing but the highest of recommendations. This is an obvious ploy to keep him off the court for the next session.

Enough already.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Do you really want to live in a society where any baseless accusation is reason to put someone’s life in hold and cast a shadow on them forever?

Obviously some people do since its perfect to annihilate your competition.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
did he rape her?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
did he rape her?

Depends on who you ask.

Some might also contend that he killed her as well, but then she got better.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

That is a wonderful thing to hear, because it means I can personally pay for women to accuse the next picks for elections from the Democrats party, and they will all instantly fail to qualify for the job. Your logic is brilliant and we plan to put it to the test in November. I cannot wait to see how many donkeys are disqualified and barred permanently from any public service for life after nothing more than baseless accusations.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Are you saying we shouldn't presume this guy is innocent because people are in jail waiting for a trial somewhere?

I'm saying that you're demanding that a double standard for elitist, like Kavanaugh, be ignored. You're demanding he be "presumed innocent" and therefore confirmed to be a justice to the Supreme Court, a life time position to the highest court of the land, based on "innocent until proven guilty". While many "innocent" people languish in prison awaiting their day in court.

Kavanaugh is not facing any criminal action. This is a matter of fitness. So, your "innocent until proven guilty" doesn't apply here, and reeks of hypocrisy!

Kavanaugh's freedom isn't at stake. He isn't being tried for a crime. He's being examined for fitness as a justice to the Supreme Court. He fails, in my opinion.

The truth is YOU raped my best friend in 1996. You did and you are therefore disqualified from ever holding public office. In fact you should be fired from the job you have now, and be investigated by the FBI. You are not fit to judge anyone else because I think so, and my opinion is awesome./sarcasm
edit on 22-9-2018 by MsAphrodite because: added the /sarcasm because I'm truly worried some won't get it.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Are you saying we shouldn't presume this guy is innocent because people are in jail waiting for a trial somewhere?

You're demanding he be "presumed innocent"

And...with ZERO evidence and ZERO reason to believe her accusation...
YOU are demanding Christine Ford be "presumed innocent" of being a liar and a fraud.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Think how easy it will become to destroy ANY future candidate for ANY office from ANY political party if this BullS#it is allowed.

A simple ambiguous unprovable/disprovable accusation from a willing partisan political warrior from the candidate's past = total destruction of their candidacy, family, reputation and future.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Think how easy it will become to destroy ANY future candidate for ANY office from ANY political party if this BullS#it is allowed.

A simple ambiguous unprovable/disprovable accusation from a willing partisan political warrior from the candidate's past = total destruction of their candidacy, family, reputation and future.

Unless you check the right boxes like Ellison

What a Orwellian powerful tool for oppression

Accusations for your side equals guilt, the end of your reputation and career

Questioning that accusation is proof of your guilt

Accusations against my side are to be ignored

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It's a violation of the 5th Amendment.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: TinySickTears
Well if this keeps up, soon we will finally grant the authority in an upcoming NDAA to have military police arrest the politicians and the media executives who continue to push this nonsense. Oh wait, most of this is produced at the GEC, which is controlled by Mike Pompeo.

Damnit, now I have stated contradictions and do not know how to proceed with this discussion.
Do you know something about Pompeo no one else does ?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

not his career, but his swearing in to supreme court.... Yes

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

This is not a partisan issue. It is however about preserving the highest possible court in the land. If he is placed with this hanging over his name then every decision he makes will be tainted by this. He is unfit not because he is a bad man, perhaps he is a fine man. He is unfit because we can't have such a serious allegation hanging over the Supreme Court for the length of his tenure. The republicans can find another person to sit on the bench without destroying the reputation of the entire court.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThoughtIsMadness

This is not a partisan issue. It is however about preserving the highest possible court in the land. If he is placed with this hanging over his name then every decision he makes will be tainted by this. He is unfit not because he is a bad man, perhaps he is a fine man. He is unfit because we can't have such a serious allegation hanging over the Supreme Court for the length of his tenure. The republicans can find another person to sit on the bench without destroying the reputation of the entire court.
You don't understand: this is the Democrats doing.... they will not approve anyone who won't rubber stamp abortion rights and illegal immigrants among other Progressive agendas. That's what this is all about I guarantee. And by the way Ruth Bader Ginsburg is ON record as having said that at roe v wade she thought it was really important for getting rid of undesirables and yet no liberal has attacked her. If that doesn't snack Joseph Mengele I don't know what does.

In an astonishing admission, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg says she was under the impression that legalizing abortion with the 1973 Roe. v. Wade case would eliminate undesirable members of the populace, or as she put it “populations that we don’t want to have too many of.” Read more at mobile.wnd.com...

So why does she get a pass ?
edit on 22-9-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Unless you check the right boxes like Ellison

What a Orwellian powerful tool for oppression

Accusations for your side equals guilt, the end of your reputation and career

Questioning that accusation is proof of your guilt

Accusations against my side are to be ignored

The tactic they are using is the exact same tactic that the NKVD, Stasi and other secret police agencies use to arrest, detain and disappear political dissidents.

The gulags were filled with people sent there because a neighbor or associate accused them of improper activities.

Make the claim, no evidence needed and the offensive party is removed while the government can claim that "evidence"was brought to their attention.

If this isn't stood up to we are no better (as people) than the ones using these tactics.

If these tactics are allowed to stand we will be living in the Darkest Timeline (Community reference).

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThoughtIsMadness

This thought of yours is madness. You are advocating for a society and a system that puts thoughts and feelings over and above evidence and rational thinking.

Your train of thought would allow idiocy like this to absolutely destroy society as we know it.

Running for ANY office can be derailed by an accusation. No proof or evidence needed just an accusation and then the accused MUST step aside to "preserve" the system.

How you dont see the madness and insanity and the effects it will have on our entire system and society is beyond me.

How anyone could type what you type and not see the inherent idiocy of it is staggering and honestly I have to wonder if you actually believe it or are just trolling.

With the control of the media by leftists your idea would almost guarantee that no right leaning candidate would ever be elected or promoted again. The media would trumpet the accusations against the right while burying accusations against the left.

We see this in the Kavanaugh situation vs the Keith Ellison situation.

Ellison's accuser has documented evidence and sworn depositions backing her claim yet the media has completely burned the story.

Kavs accuse has absolutely nothing. Nk evidence, all her named witnesses refuted her claim and yet the media is running with the story like it's already been decided.

Its beyond hilarious when you say "...the Republicans can find another candidate...". If these tactic works don't you realize what will happen? It will be used again. And again. And again. And again.

Don't be so naive.
edit on 23-9-2018 by Malcador because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
i think there must be a very good reason why accusation came 36 years later.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Maybe the poster should review Clarence Thomas' confirmation. Anita Hill? Thst has not hurt a thing.
a reply to: Malcador

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join