It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: doobydoll

She crossed out early 80's
Crossed people out for boy's
said 2 persons (lEO Talk) crossed that out

and also apparently wrote it drunk

Oh ya.

Someone telling her to be as vague as possible regarding the date of the alleged assault, resulting in her crossing out the word 'early'?

The same someone reminding her to be more specific than 'persons', and making her write 'boys'?

She's being coached.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Without a doubt!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

She crossed out early 80's
Crossed people out for boy's
said 2 persons (lEO Talk) crossed that out

and also apparently wrote it drunk

Oh ya.

Someone telling her to be as vague as possible regarding the date of the alleged assault, resulting in her crossing out the word 'early'?

The same someone reminding her to be more specific than 'persons', and making her write 'boys'?

She's being coached.

I think it was being dictated to her.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This whole flakey situation isn't about FBI anything. Just a chance to organize some well funded public protests, and probably small groups screaming at the sky again. MSM will have coverage coast to coast. Probably be a run on pink yarn. Hopefully it is a peaceful week.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

And keep everyone's mind off the FISA documents.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Amongst other things

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Her glasses are disgusting. I think she's a headcase myself.

She has all kinds of dirty links to people connected with the Dem Party.

The left is so blind with hate they gloss right over what is staring them in the face.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

She's got the handwriting of a fifth grader.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Last things I'll say on her, she's not worthy of all of this.

1. She had dry tears. Acting workshop tears, no sniffles about the trauma that ruined her life. BK's were not. Compare her "act" with folks who have testified over serious abuse (she's claims this was the most serious) and look at the body language, the fear, the crying. She practiced, and practiced, and worked with an acting coach - notice her distance to the mic (lean in, seem small), glasses were a prop, voice modulation and most importantly, pay attention to who she sees (eye contact) as the authority in the room. Make of that what you will.

2. Why are all photos of things of this nature looking like her singular shot? The grainy, dateless, no physical reference points photo shows up time and time again. Anyone really sure, I mean really damn sure, she is who she says she is and was where she says she was? I think this is the last we see of ms ford, zero talk shows, zero appointments to boards, nothing. She's gonna ghost.

3. If you bother to break down the entire thing, she was really, really, really, careful in her assertions. Perjury was very unlikely as nothing she said was definitive enough, which also means in order to avoid Perjury, she needed to avoid details that could be verified. You'll note her mystery polygraph lacked details that would subject her to perjury.

And. Whose idea was it to include the preposterous "second front door" thing as a tugging point? I assume the house has no windows, back door, basement, or chimney.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Looks scared. Did Feinstein have a talk with him too

Dask...symbolism will be their downfall
1 (717) 171-7171

I have been re-reading some older bread crumbs today. Looking at this pic you posted of Jeff Flake reminded me of one. Flake looked frightened. At first, I thought he looked sad, but when you examine his face carefully, it is more like fear. An old Q post from exactly 11 months ago today:

(partial)

Again, good people were forced into bed with this evil under personal and family threats.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Saw this too. Pretty eye-opening if true. An investigation will bring all this out in the open, and probably more besides. Perhaps this is part of the Plan, a trap, and the nasty ones are the ones insisting on an investigation. Trump has happily given the nod without hesitation. It's like he planned it this way lol.

Again, from a qanon fb group . ..

edit on 28-9-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He's definitely afraid. I'd like to know what was said to him and by whom.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: queenofswords

He's definitely afraid. I'd like to know what was said to him and by whom.

He's got five children.

Reminder:

#2281 qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Her glasses are disgusting. I think she's a headcase myself.

She has all kinds of dirty links to people connected with the Dem Party.

The left is so blind with hate they gloss right over what is staring them in the face.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

That's mostly true. I didn't think Deak was their grand-pap though. If so that's fascinating.

The MKULTRA connections are solid down this rabbit hole. I even learned about a case I hadn't heard before (Dr. Dudley.) I'm starting to suspect it was suppressed.

James Bond and the Killer Bag Lady

The CIA and the American Psychological Association: Partners in crime

How was it possible to hire a profoundly mentally-ill bag lady to travel across the country and carry out a professional assassination of a CIA banker who’d been hailed by Time magazine as “the James Bond of money”? I managed to get hold of Lang’s court records (Lang is still doing time in an upstate New York prison for two counts of second degree murder—Deak and his receptionist, Frances Lauder), and discovered that in 1975, she was discovered in a Santa Clara motel, completely nude and in a “catatonic” state. Lang was taken to Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, and put under the care of a CIA-connected Stanford psychiatry professor, Dr. Frederick T. Melges. Lang remained under Melges’ care for over a month that we know of, and seems to have gone completely over the deep end from that point on through her hit on Deak a decade later.

Dr. Melges was a psychiatry professor at Stanford Medical School. Melges also worked with the Stanford Research Institute (SRI), a major CIA and Pentagon contractor, on areas including brainwashing and mind control experiments during the Cold War. Again, the primary purpose being to study new technologies for interrogation and torture, secondary applications going towards studying the possibilities of exploiting highly “suggestible” subjects and getting them to do things — murders, couriers — they wouldn’t otherwise do, and of which they would have no memory in case they were caught.

In the early-mid 1980s, shortly before Lang was hired to kill the CIA banker Nicholas Deak, she was committed to one of the Seattle-area psychiatric wards where another creepy military-connected psychiatrist, U. Washington professor Donald Dudley, harvested some of his patients for what he later described as an “army of assassins.”.

Dudley had long been one of the leading names in psychiatry and behavioral study, and we may not have known what he was up to but for the fact that one of his patient-victims happened to have parents who were lawyers, very tenacious lawyers, who wound up winning the largest psychotherapy negligence lawsuit in history.

It began in 1989, when an autistic 19-year-old boy from Spokane, Stephen Drummond, was brought to Dr. Dudley to treat his seizure episodes. Instead, Dr. Dudley started pumping the boy full of powerful drugs—a synthetic morphine derivative called dextromethorphan, and a powerful sedative, sodium amytal, which leaves patients “suggestible,” and coupled it with hypnosis, which over the course of a few years eventually turned the boy into a near-comatose vegetable, screaming in fear about being part of a global team of assassins. Dr. Dudley’s files later revealed that his purpose was “to erase part of Drummond’s brain and implant new behavioral characteristics”—that characteristic being an “assassin” answering to Dudley’s orders.

edit on 28-9-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
A guy called Rick Hendrickson on fb is hinting that the chap in this pic could be/is JFK Jnr and wife .. .

www.facebook.com... up

He asks his 'followers' to take a closer look . ..

I don't know what to think. Can it be true?

What a revelation that would be.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I'm not buying it.

Hillary never fake kills anyone.

When she kills 'em, they stay dead.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I got a call today from my high school girlfriend, who is a staunch Liberalcrat. She always texts me at political crunch times, and I engage her....for her own good.

Anyway, she reminded me about some boys from HS who did a bad thing to her. Exactly the same time frame as Dr. Ford's allegation, she explain that she never told anyone about it except her immediate family and me. This is her example in support of Ford.

I understand and accept her argument, and was tempted to say, oh there's TWO sides to every story....but I didn't. I decided that I don't have to win every argument, and let it go.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
POTUS stated "China, China, China"

CHINA controls WHO?
Feinstein

CHINA subverts America how?
Hollywood = California

CHINA controls / procures CURRENCY how?
NXIVM

BYE FEINSTEIN

Upon confirmation of Kavanaugh, Supreme Court will be able to AUTH the trials of American citizens under HR 6166 which deals with a variety of crimes which can lead to an American citizen being tried underneath MIL COURT. Sen Graham already confirmed with Kavanaugh that this IS permissible per precedent via Supreme Court rulings.

Recalled officers for what purpose? COURTS
EO giving state of Emergency? CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY & CORRUPTION
AUTH for state of WAR? Sep 14 2001

Exec Powers ENHANCED

now do you see WHY they are panicking?!?!

WE ARE NO LONGER CURRENCY

WE ARE FREE!

Stay safe & aware.
Next month will be illuminating.

GREEN OPS UNDERWAY

Semper Fidelis

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

The bone structure of the face of the man is completely different. Same for the woman.

I hate this kind of crap. I wish people would stop trying to make a buck off the dead. Hasn't that family suffered enough tragedy?

ETA, both those people are ugly. Kennedy and his wife were not.
edit on 9/28/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join