It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

You know what?

A man broke into our college dorm room and held up my roommate with scissors and touched her.

All three of us were there. All three of us will back that story.

Where are her witnesses?

Telling the world under penalty of felony that they don't recall anything like what she's recalling.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

These people are EVIL, SICK, & STUPID.
Q

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Not that she isn't scum, but I bite my dog all the time.

Mind you, he's a Pitbull/Viszla mix (crazy!) and he likes it.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

But...Do you do it with red lipstick on and photograph it

If so, Pics now!
edit on 28-9-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

This is the type of hyperbole that would make any movement look dumb.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Looks scared. Did Feinstein have a talk with him too

Dask...symbolism will be their downfall
1 (717) 171-7171

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Dask...symbolism will be their downfall
1 (717) 171-7171

So you signed with symbolism of your own?

Actually, it won't because it is usually in the eye of the beholder and it is, at best, circumstantial.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I have mostly been ignoring the Q threads. I poked in a couple of times, mostly when mentioned in other threads, but have not really followed.

Can someone who has been following tell me if Q has been mostly right on with the information?

And, am I interpreting the last revelations to mean that Q believes that Trump has something big on Democrats, and they are going to be in big trouble soon?

First thing. You're way too classy to be in here with our motley crew. Are you sure you want to get into this?

I would love to break it down for you, but things can get...complicated.

I'll give you what hooked me, but quick and dirty:

I firmly believe Q told us about the goings on in Saudi Arabia (remember the Bin Talal purge?) days before it happened and told us why it was so important. It dovetailed with the Vegas shooting, in which I was already digging deeply. I don't think it can be refuted, and it really made my ears perk up.

Soon after, Q posted a picture from inside AF1. I guess it can be disputed, but I haven't been convinced it's fake.

The Q Group had been dropping crumbs about what would eventually happen in NK. We're seeing that play out as time goes on, but did anyone else predict peace? Has anyone else hinted that NK could be a (former) CIA black site that got it's strings cut?

Q is like old school Hollywood blind items. The choice to believe is yours. If I'm remembering your posting history correctly, you might find this intriguing. I think your heart is in the right place, no matter what you choose to think about this whole crazy mess. Make no mistake, it's messy.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

GoFundMe campaigns to support Christine Blasey Ford raise more than $700K
By BOPHA PHORN Sep 28, 2018

More than $700,000 has been donated to Dr. Christine Blasey Ford through a number of GoFundMe campaigns set up on her behalf.

At least two GoFundMe sites associated with Ford's name were set up earlier this month to help support Ford as she traveled to Washington, D.C. to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee about her accusations of sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. Kavanaugh has denied all of the allegations.

She could have sold one of those front doors if she really needed the extra scratch. I’m wondering if she was wearing glasses during the claimed event with Kavanaugh and are her glasses always so funky?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It's the number to the Q addiction hotline you obviously haven't called yet

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I have mostly been ignoring the Q threads. I poked in a couple of times, mostly when mentioned in other threads, but have not really followed.

Can someone who has been following tell me if Q has been mostly right on with the information?

And, am I interpreting the last revelations to mean that Q believes that Trump has something big on Democrats, and they are going to be in big trouble soon?

First thing. You're way too classy to be in here with our motley crew. Are you sure you want to get into this?

I would love to break it down for you, but things can get...complicated.

I'll give you what hooked me, but quick and dirty:

I firmly believe Q told us about the goings on in Saudi Arabia (remember the Bin Talal purge?) days before it happened and told us why it was so important. It dovetailed with the Vegas shooting, in which I was already digging deeply. I don't think it can be refuted, and it really made my ears perk up.

Soon after, Q posted a picture from inside AF1. I guess it can be disputed, but I haven't been convinced it's fake.

The Q Group had been dropping crumbs about what would eventually happen in NK. We're seeing that play out as time goes on, but did anyone else predict peace? Has anyone else hinted that NK could be a (former) CIA black site that got it's strings cut?

Q is like old school Hollywood blind items. The choice to believe is yours. If I'm remembering your posting history correctly, you might find this intriguing. I think your heart is in the right place, no matter what you choose to think about this whole crazy mess. Make no mistake, it's messy.

BlueAjah would be GREAT to have here.
Great researcher, well spoken and intelligent.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
It's the number to the Q addiction hotline you obviously haven't called yet

My reduced number of posts lately shows I don't need it.

Nothing out of the ordinary is really happening. After a year of "their symbolism" leading to nothing I've become bored. I'm just wondering why everyone else hasn't.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Ford's handwritten statement . ..

(shared on fb qanon group)

Looks like she couldn't make her mind up what had happened with all the crossings out and additional details squeezed in afterwards.

This entire 'assault' debacle that could destroy a person's excellent reputation and delaying nominee confirmation is based on this scribbled, clearly rushed, very brief statement. Nothing else. No actual proof or anything.

Feeble.

edit on 28-9-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Personally I haven't become bored because of things like this

Glad your on the road to recovery

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I would suspect you were pulling my leg, if I didn't know you were being serious.

But, that is a good example of "nothing" that keeps people hooked.
edit on 28-9-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

She crossed out early 80's
Crossed people out for boy's
said 2 persons (lEO Talk) crossed that out

and also apparently wrote it drunk

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

i can't help but feel that you haven't bothered to actually try and understand how trauma works and impacts the formation of memory. why bother when you like just asking random questions out of ignorance so much more?

i've been traumatized. i do not remember the dates on which the traumas occurred. but they happened.

We know a little about Trauma, having studied the satanic ritual abuse, MKUltra and Monarch Programming on Celebs, CEOs and Politicians uncovered in the last few months.

Its outrageous how none of the hundreds of cases of traumatic abuse get much media focus, but the one obviously innocent case of Brett K. gets hyped up. I have rarely witnessed such depravity and evil. Those accusing Brett K. are guilty of far greater atrocities than they accuse him of.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Randy Barnett is georgetown law professor. I heard him on my local morning show. It's 12 odd minutes and worth a listen very interesting at the end.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Its outrageous how none of the hundreds of cases of traumatic abuse get much media focus, but the one obviously innocent case of Brett K. gets hyped up.

You know why none are hyped. It's because the media and left don't really give a s#$t about any victims. They are USING this woman as a pawn. Only because they think it will be useful to their agenda. Nothing more. They don't care about her well being, story, or truth.

The withholding of information, the leaking of information, only to benefit themselves (delay). They are not protecting her. She is being used. #metoo supporters ar blind if they cannot see this.

Funny thing is, they are not going to get the majority after midterms anyways lol

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join