It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
POTUS stated "China, China, China"

CHINA controls WHO?
Feinstein

CHINA subverts America how?
Hollywood = California

CHINA controls / procures CURRENCY how?
NXIVM

BYE FEINSTEIN

Upon confirmation of Kavanaugh, Supreme Court will be able to AUTH the trials of American citizens under HR 6166 which deals with a variety of crimes which can lead to an American citizen being tried underneath MIL COURT. Sen Graham already confirmed with Kavanaugh that this IS permissible per precedent via Supreme Court rulings.

Recalled officers for what purpose? COURTS
EO giving state of Emergency? CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY & CORRUPTION
AUTH for state of WAR? Sep 14 2001

Exec Powers ENHANCED

now do you see WHY they are panicking?!?!

WE ARE NO LONGER CURRENCY

WE ARE FREE!

Stay safe & aware.
Next month will be illuminating.

GREEN OPS UNDERWAY

Semper Fidelis

I was hoping you'd stick your head up on this one.

DiFi is a piece of work at this point. I do find it interesting that DJT did what the plebes begged for, ordered the FBI investigation. My sense is that result was the dems not thinking that one through.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Everyone thinks Trump is a rube. They're finding out he isn't.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: doobydoll

The bone structure of the face of the man is completely different. Same for the woman.

I hate this kind of crap. I wish people would stop trying to make a buck off the dead. Hasn't that family suffered enough tragedy?

ETA, both those people are ugly. Kennedy and his wife were not.

He's dead. If this was him, he'd be dead again. The last thing the Bush/Clinton want is a savior rising from the dead to explain how they killed him but didn't. He's dead and idiots need to stop pushing this crap - even the well meaning.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

I'm not buying it.

Hillary never fake kills anyone.

When she kills 'em, they stay dead.

I gotta agree with that.

But ya know, miraculous things are happening lately - peace in NK after what 70 years? NK and SK leaders holding hands and skipping over the border together smiling. No more nukes? Who'd a thunk it? Nobody. At all. Ever.

If you're alive John-John, reveal yourself in HRC's presence so we can watch her pass out.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
President Trump is wasting no time.

twitter.com...

Just started, tonight, our 7th FBI investigation of Judge Brett Kavanaugh. He will someday be recognized as a truly great Justice of The United States Supreme Court!

edit on 28-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I had been thinking along those lines as well. That's what brought me to this thread.

Trump is being uncharacteristicly calm about this development. It seems like he was letting the Dems walk into this.

I wonder if the new investigation will be looking into who paid these accusers and who is really behind these accusations.

I think that 4chan prank of Avenatti really happened. He was trying to pay the woman to go on CNN and promised a GoFundMe.

Perhaps someone powerful is using GoFundMe to launder payoffs to various people.

edit on 9/28/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

I dunno...though I would never condone raping...globalists are kind of making their own beds, ammirite?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Crazy times.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

The bone structure of the face of the man is completely different. Same for the woman.

I hate this kind of crap. I wish people would stop trying to make a buck off the dead. Hasn't that family suffered enough tragedy?

He's dead. If this was him, he'd be dead again. The last thing the Bush/Clinton want is a savior rising from the dead to explain how they killed him but didn't. He's dead and idiots need to stop pushing this crap - even the well meaning.

Wow man calm down will ya. All i did was share somebody's stuff, I'm not insisting everybody believe it.

Talk about putting people off posting in here. I'll run stuff past you before posting in future for your approval shall i?

Second thoughts I'll just go back to lurking and leave ya to it.

Strewth.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

Wow man calm down will ya. All i did was share somebody's stuff, I'm not insisting everybody believe it.

Talk about putting people off posting in here. I'll run stuff past you before posting in future for your approval shall i?

Second thoughts I'll just go back to lurking and leave ya to it.

Strewth.

DBD. Not irritated with you at all, I see why you dropped it. Problem is it comes up and folks use it to derail. It is also silly and as was said, morally troubling. I unreservedly apologize if it came of directed at you personally, keep posting!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Quadrivium
If she can not remember where the house was,
If she can not remember who took her there,
If she can not remember the date,
The Month,
The Year,
If she can not remember how she got home,

How can she possibly be 100% certain it was Kavanaugh?

i can't help but feel that you haven't bothered to actually try and understand how trauma works and impacts the formation of memory. why bother when you like just asking random questions out of ignorance so much more?

i've been traumatized. i do not remember the dates on which the traumas occurred. but they happened.

Yeah...triggers and blindspots are funny that way. I'm asking you to be nice though.

I was reading Hunter Thompson a few years ago...about a bust he was at, on Ken Keysey's Magic Bus tour. And apparently while they were patting down the "suspects" a cop planted a little "evidence" on one of the merry pranksters.

And the guy said something to the effect of, " Hey cops! Play hard, but play fair!"

They were all let go...at least that time.

Maybe Thompson just made that up for artistic purposes. I don't know. But, I kinda think the idea is valid, that maybe there is wiggle room, for people to have their own reactions...and still be at peace without churning it into more than the demonstration of human charity and dignity, over spectacle.

Almost everyone actually believes they are on the right side...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I had been thinking along those lines as well. That's what brought me to this thread.

Trump is being uncharacteristicly calm about this development. It seems like he was letting the Dems walk into this.

I wonder if the new investigation will be looking into who paid these accusers and who is really behind these accusations.

I think that 4chan prank of Avenatti really happened. He was trying to pay the woman to go on CNN and promised a GoFundMe.

Perhaps someone powerful is using GoFundMe to launder payoffs to various people.

BA, good to have you.

My suggestion per your earlier query is to read the drops. QQQ The whole process is very complex and each POV adds to the power of the process. The only real way to get a true sense of your POV is to understand the source material as a base. FYI, several have reread the entire set and learned so much more upon the second reading - there are many, many layers built in.

Consider: Some drops are facts. Some are misleading. Some are for us. Some are a not. Some are clues. Some are updates. Some are made to be understood well after the drop. Some, especially now, are meant to be read backwards. There are hidden layers too. Oh, and a whole lot connect to Trump's tweets - which everything I just said about Q applies to DJT/tweets too. Complex but really fascinating.

There is much that can be said, about Q and these threads and their tangible effect. That said, pay close attention, there is a lot here if you use your intuition.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I have mostly been ignoring the Q threads. I poked in a couple of times, mostly when mentioned in other threads, but have not really followed.

Can someone who has been following tell me if Q has been mostly right on with the information?

And, am I interpreting the last revelations to mean that Q believes that Trump has something big on Democrats, and they are going to be in big trouble soon?

Not just Democrats...the entire swamp. John Kasich mentioned John McCain being put to death, on CNN...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Ford's handwritten statement . ..

Looks like she couldn't make her mind up what had happened with all the crossings out and additional details squeezed in afterwards.

This entire 'assault' debacle that could destroy a person's excellent reputation and delaying nominee confirmation is based on this scribbled, clearly rushed, very brief statement. Nothing else. No actual proof or anything.

Feeble.

Elect more Republican Senators and House members. Most legislative roadblocks (Wall Funding, Immigration, Infrastructure, Kavanaugh difficulty, etc..) stem from having too few Republicans in Congress.
edit on 9/28/2018 by carewemust because: removed photo to reduce footprint

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

A guy called Rick Hendrickson on fb is hinting that the chap in this pic could be/is JFK Jnr and wife .. .

www.facebook.com... up

He asks his 'followers' to take a closer look . ..

I don't know what to think. Can it be true?

What a revelation that would be.

:
Just a heads up.
I am going to be very vague here.
There is a YouTube vid saying that this guy is jr.
In the comments was a poster that actually knew him. Even tried to get him to post or make a vid saying he was not jr.
Long story short. He is NOT jr.
I will continue to look for the vid but I can't remember the title.
Also, I do remember something about a van and the guy selling something.......maybe MAGA memorabilia?
Sorry for the vagueness.
Quad

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

CHINA controls WHO?
Feinstein

Hollywood = California

NXIVM

BYE FEINSTEIN

Upon confirmation of Kavanaugh, Supreme Court will be able to AUTH the trials of American citizens under HR 6166 which deals with a variety of crimes which can lead to an American citizen being tried underneath MIL COURT. Sen Graham already confirmed with Kavanaugh that this IS permissible per precedent via Supreme Court rulings.

Exec Powers ENHANCED

WE ARE FREE!

Stay safe & aware.

GREEN OPS UNDERWAY

Semper Fidelis

DiFi is a piece of work at this point. I do find it interesting that DJT did what the plebes begged for, ordered the FBI investigation. My sense is that result was the dems not thinking that one through.

Some loose rumors going around that Trump started an FBI investigation right about the time the "Dr Ford" "Letter" was sent to Feinstein.

Maybe he has his "sources" inside the Senate staff too.

Calm and verify.

💥😎💥

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Crazy times.

Thomas Wictor did do a pretty bad post inside his Alyssa Milano Thread. I saw it and thought: Wow that was Harsh, what he said.

I really like Wictor too. He has some really good insights.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

And James Woods is still banned.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Low IQ Maxine looks to be the Wikidoxxer.....Or maybe it was one of her "staffers". I'm sure she knew nothing about it.

It never stops.

National Security expert David Reaboi says the IP addresses point to Maxine Waters. I’m hearing these IPs are traceable to a staffer in Maxine Waters’ Office. t.co... — David Reaboi (@davereaboi) September 28, 2018

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

CHINA controls WHO?
Feinstein

Hollywood = California

NXIVM

BYE FEINSTEIN

Exec Powers ENHANCED

WE ARE FREE!

Stay safe & aware.

GREEN OPS UNDERWAY

Semper Fidelis

Some loose rumors going around that Trump started an FBI investigation right about the time the "Dr Ford" "Letter" was sent to Feinstein.

Maybe he has his "sources" inside the Senate staff too.

Calm and verify.

💥😎💥

Trump did seem pretty relaxed with the whole FBI investigation thing today.

He was like "Sure whatever, Sounds good". Didn't sound or seemed unnerved by it at all.

If I were the Democrats, I'd be scared of Trump acting very uncharacteristic Like that.

You'd expect him to be more fire and brimstone, and instead he is just going along with it.

I think he has something up his sleeve.

We will see...........

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join