It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
A Thai billionaire may also have died this evening in a helicopter crash at Leicester City football club!

BBC link

again like Soros, it's interesting that 5 hours later there is no confirmation if the billionaire was in the helicopter (though he was at the game and always arrives and leaves by helicopter on to the pitch):

It is not known if Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha was in the helicopter at the time.

"The helicopter just went silent, I turned round and it was just spinning, out of control. And then there was a big bang and then [a] big fireball."

In summary, it appears the helicopter flew in to the stadium OK and landed, then took off with either the billionaire chairman, or vice chairman on board. It would have had to rise approx. 200 to 300ft to clear the stadium - but then the tail rotor stopped and it dropped out of the sky, landing in the carpack that adjoins the stadium!

Now... if there was a problem as the helicopter rose, the pilot would surely have aimed to crash within the stadium on the soft grass? How much of a coincidence for the helicopter to clear the stadium roof then crash within a couple hundred metres?

My spidey senses see someone throwing a switch the instant the helicopter was outside the stadium?

ETA- Now confirmed that he was in the helicopter, so dead.

edit on 27-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So with everything going on today with the Tragedy in Pittsburgh it's not surprising there was little to no coverage of the #WalkAway Rally today in DC, I heard a little bit about it early this morning on Fox news and that was it. They were expecting several thousand people according to the founder of #WalkAway.

What's strange is that I could virtually find nothing about it ? Hmmmm was it canceled ? I finally find this on what appears to be a Canadian news source, lol, Thanks Canada
Anyways, here it is, I enjoyed it, looks like a pretty good turn out considering the shooting and the rain.

canadafreepress.com...

Still haven't found a movie, but I did go get Candy !

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

May be the Cabal eliminating those that they use as front men rather than take the risk of them turning states evidence.

They must know by now just how many of them are at enormous risk of arrest. Their problem is that they know there are over 50,000 sealed indictments, but they don't know how many of their front men are going down.

As has happened a few times in history, they will have to go into hiding ... and ... in the modern era it should be as plain as day that an army of anons can find anything that is out there.

Panic mode is lit.

P

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

On Saturday (October 27) the business man's reps officially confirmed that George Soros is not dead. “He joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. He's still alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet,” they said.

en.mediamass.net...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Sounds like it phoenix358.

I'm concerned that we are thinking the cabal leaders will just go into hiding... that implies that the war won't be won; only the battle?

I suppose, logically, if the cabal was to be fully removed that would mean at least the monarchs and top ten in line of succession for each of 2 to 5 countries would have to be totally taken out of the picture? I just don't see yet how that aspect will play out.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

en.mediamass.net...

On Saturday (October 27) the business man's reps officially confirmed that George Soros is not dead. “He joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. He's still alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet,” they said.

So they tell us to stop believing what you see on the Internet and they tell us on the internet 😆

I heard Soros was on that missing plane off South Carolina.

super💯
edit on Oct-27-2018 by xuenchen because: 🤦‍♀️

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Breaking: @joyent, Gab’s new hosting provider, has just pulled our hosting service. They have given us until 9am on Monday to find a solution. Gab will likely be down for weeks because of this. Working on solutions. We will never give up on defending free speech for all people.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It is not the people that you have to eliminate, it is the wealth.

Soros would not be a problem if he was an ordinary Joe. He would just be another voice amongst the billions of humans on this planet.

What gives him and the Cabal enormous power is the untold wealth they have access to.

Remove the wealth and you remove the power.

As an example, if you took their wealth just in the US, you could make great dents in the US debt and frankly, much of the debt is owned by these people.

Hit them where it hurts.

P

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

What are you? Some sort of commie pinko?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Okay Lenin.
They already tried it your way

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
So with everything going on today with the Tragedy in Pittsburgh it's not surprising there was little to no coverage of the #WalkAway Rally today in DC, I heard a little bit about it early this morning on Fox news and that was it. They were expecting several thousand people according to the founder of #WalkAway.

What's strange is that I could virtually find nothing about it ? Hmmmm was it canceled ? I finally find this on what appears to be a Canadian news source, lol, Thanks Canada
Anyways, here it is, I enjoyed it, looks like a pretty good turn out considering the shooting and the rain.

canadafreepress.com...

Still haven't found a movie, but I did go get Candy !

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
That van is a 1 in 10 million vehicle, as being a rolling political billboard.

Fancy that it "belongs" to the magabomber.

No coincidences.

Even more ironic, if ya feels me, is the vague oddball resemblance to this vehicle....

No coincidences?

edit on 27-10-2018 by FlyingFox because: I took it for granted that people knew who's van that is. It's part of the Zeitgeist

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I finally found way to get some DECODEs on the last post that aren't hundreds of characters long!
(I basically used characters higher up the ascii character set like Y+umlaut which is a Y with 2 dots above)

DECODES of Q Post #2381 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

1) TIMESTAMP/DELTA2ACRONYM methods:
TPM = Transition Probability Matrix?
(Markov model states "the probability of an event occurring depends upon the fact that a preceding event occurred")
BFD = Better Follow Directions? Back From the Dead?
Big Friggin Deal? Bavarian Fire Drill? Bridge Forward Delay?
DVC = Device? DaVinci Code? Democratic Victory Circle (Washington state democratic party)?
DDK = Distribution of Different Kinds?

2) GUCCIFER/FLORIDA method (because it's such a long post I have used characters with a higher ascii code that seem relevant)
Using "ÿ" gives sos hrtM.na D egrEj = ? (sos = save our souls)
Using "ý" gives i.tDesDtd i.Et s a/ = ? (i=missile)
Using "÷" gives sInEzAe&nts’Ct[h Mion = ? (sin?)
Using "î" (i circ) gives ra ur ea Aiu nlTUUicte = ? (Ra=Egyptian sun god?)
Using "÷" gives sInEzAe&nts’Ct[h Mion = ? (sin?)
Using "æ" gives nto miiCRe[trhcfLK D ue = ? (cf=clinton foundation?)

Using "ÿ" and CAPS only gives JDA M V = ? (JDA = Japan Defense Agency, OR Joint Duty Assignment, OR Jerusalem Development Authority)
Using "÷" and CAPS only gives FGSE P1 = Fine Guidance System Electronics priority 1
Using "î" and CAPS only gives ID LI[ = Identify LI (Li is the chinese bloodline family)

3) COVFEFE method using CAPS only:
a) Using "[p_AUTHORITY1]" gives TLNGXLRPSBUZLRIOKFKY
b) Using "[slow]" gives TOAAFUKZSNDDONZNIHQD = ? (American Air Force in UK?)
c) Using "[infestation]" gives TECRNQJHAHVUQPWMRPOE
d) Using "[Process & Planning – Law and Order]" gives TFGALCIZAFAQFVBMUYCE (GAL = a global adress list (email), FAQ)
e) Using "[Military OP]" gives TCXXRRQYFSPQQPUHXTPL = ? (RR=Rod Rosenstein, PQQ = UK parliamentary PM question - I had to provide the answer for one 10 years ago)
f) Using "[non military]" gives TJDZCKYSPSHYSRIMAYPX = ? (ZCK=Zuckerberg, MAY=UK PM, PX=Part Exchange)
g) Using "[at the top]" gives TWIFCFUAANWDOVHSFSAE = ? (TW=Time Warner, CF=Clinton Foundation, VHS=old video format)
h) Using "[Batter’s Box]" gives TRPFCCHEZSCVRRIUMEPP = ? (TRP=Trigger Point, FCC=Federal Communications Commission (USA), SC=Special Counsel, RR=Rod Rosetein)

i) Using "[obstruction]" gives TKQECPKJAHVUQPCAEENF = ? (TK=Take, QE = Queen Elizabeth)
j) Using "[POTUS’ granted CONSTITUTIONAL authority]" gives TFXZXKNANQHUNZRSITDX = ? (HUNZRSITDX = Huns (germany) are sitting ducks?)
k) Using "[MUELLER]" gives TCDKODOSDTNVSATXXHQR= ? (KO=Knock out, DOS = Dept of State, HQ=Headquarters, R=Renegade)
l) Using "[DOJ block re: Mueller ‘evidence’ ongoing investigation]" gives TTXPCZBVJJAYYIHFGPHW
m) Using "[POTUS CHEATED – EVIL – SKY FALLING]" gives TFXZXKJDIXBUSSHAFJLN
n) Using "[DIVISION]" gives TTRBLKSPOVBEWKQLOTDH
o) Using "[prevent UNITY]" gives TLGQECDAANOJHNKTBCAG (TBC=to be confirmed, AG=Attorney General)
p) Using "[GOFUNDME – D_PARTY]" gives TWXLXFNNFSIARTXTXYOH
q) Using "[‘we are being ‘politically’ attacked because MUELLER…]" gives TSLQCYHLAALPHBHVBZHT

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

a reply to: dashen

No, it is called removing the wealth gained by criminal activity.

Most countries in the world have it on their books.

But hey, Phage, name calling is what it is all about for you these days.

P

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

No, it is called removing the wealth gained by criminal activity.
Ah.
See, you didn't make that clear. In fact, you didn't even mention it. It just sounded like you don't like wealthy people.

It is not the people that you have to eliminate, it is the wealth.

Soros would not be a problem if he was an ordinary Joe. He would just be another voice amongst the billions of humans on this planet.

What gives him and the Cabal enormous power is the untold wealth they have access to.

Remove the wealth and you remove the power.

As an example, if you took their wealth just in the US, you could make great dents in the US debt and frankly, much of the debt is owned by these people.

Hit them where it hurts.

edit on 10/27/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I assumed you had some common sense.

Any ism taken to extremes goes sour very quickly.

But hey, throw those isms around.

P

edit on 27/10/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I do. Gobs of it.

This LARP stuff is the opposite of that.

That's why I had trouble with that old Stargate thread, I guess.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I do. Gobs of it. This LARP stuff is the opposite of that.

So you are coming into this thread just as a larp, to be as offensive as you can.

I would much prefer the old Phage that used science and thoughtfulness.

P

edit on 27/10/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I do get a kick out of it so drop in from time to time.

Later.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I do get a kick out of it so drop in from time to time.

Later.

Quoted for posterity.

P

new topics

top topics

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join