It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: agenda51
you Q folks get into the Sherrif and county that Van Man is being held in?

He might be on his way to New York City for trial. The Southern District of New York will be the prosecutors.
www.lawfareblog.com...

I'm surprised it's not a federal case. He mailed them across state lines.

That's federal x 2 x every time he did it.
edit on 10/27/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
That van is a 1 in 10 million vehicle, as being a rolling political billboard.

Fancy that it "belongs" to the magabomber.

No coincidences.

The numbers don't add up the way MSM uses math. Ya know, the "New Math". That's where variable and numbers can be added or subtracted, without record. Using old math, it adds up perfectly. Its a con job, the only question is, who is running it!

I saw his twitter feed before it was taken down and sure enough, he was following NO ONE from the ranks of Trumpddume, Qdume, Republicandume, etc.

Who he followed? OBama, and the riftraft of Hollywood. I saw records being changed before my eyes, party affiliation, job descriptions. Who can do this?

And to top it off, he is stationed under Sheriff Israel, a known political operative/hack.

Could this be a revers psysop? If it is, its awful sloppy.

Or, is the deep state, really, that stupid???

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I think it more of a they are running out of option and player

So the deep state, really, is gona make more stupid mistake

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The violent Patriots sure are "winning"

what a pathetic joke...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
"Wife connection? What is a pattern? Follow the wives." - Q

Mark then, o my Son, how in the Ancient Books of Magick it is Man that selleth his Soul unto the Devil, but Woman that maketh Pact with him. For she hath constantly the Wit and Power to arrange Things at his Bidding, and she payeth this Price of his Alliance. But a Man hath one Jewel, and, bartering this, he becometh the Mockery of Satanas.

Let then this tutor thee in thine own Art of Magick, that thou employ Women in all Practical Matters, to order them with Cunning, but Men in thy Need of Transfiguration or Transmutation. In a Trope, let the Woman direct the Chess-Play of Life, but the Man alter the Rules, if he so will. Lo! in ill Play is Mischief and Disorder, but in a New Law is Earthquake, and Destruction of the Root of Things.

Therefore is Fear of any Man that is in Commerce with his Genius, for none knoweth if his Law shall amend the Game or do it Hurt; and of this the Proof is in Experience, won after the Victory of his Will, when there is no Way of Return; as saith the Poet, Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum.

Nor do thou fear to create: for, even as I have written in The Book of Lies (falsely so-called), thou canst create nothing that is not God. But beware of false Creations wrought by Women in whom is no Function thereof; for they are Phantoms, poisonous Vapours, bred of the Moon in her Witchcraft of Blood.

- Liber Aleph Vel CXI: The Book of Wisdom or Folly

The name Pleiades is Greek in origin, and it’s nine brightest stars are named for the Seven Sisters is Greek mythology: Merope, Electra, Sterope, Alcyone, Taygeta, Celaeno and Maia, along with their parents Atlas and Pleione.

Pleiades is of uncertain etymology, although some suggest that it could have derived from πλεîν pleîn, meaning to sail, making the Pleiades the “sailing ones”; from pleos, meaning full, or many; or from peleiades, meaning a flock of doves.

aliceguides.com...

"Dove of Peace"

...while in Northern Ireland.

What do Madeleine Albright, Hillary Clinton, Cécilia Sarkozy, Bernadette Chirac and Leah Rabin have in common? They all own or owned a piece of Cécile & Jeanne dove jewelry symbolizing unity, love and peace.

Not only did I learn something about my country's history, but I was also moved to hear how Jeanne felt compelled to send a dove of peace to Leah Rabin shortly after her husband, the Prime Minister of Israel, was assassinated in 1995.

As Jeanne explained, the dove started to fly solo when Leah Rabin wore the pin to Yitzack Rabin's funeral. It soared even higher when Mrs. Rabin gave a similar brooch to Secretary Albright, who wore it as a diplomatic tool whenever she gave a speech related to the Middle East.

www.outandaboutinparis.com...

edit on 27-10-2018 by eisegesis because: ultraviolet

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
NSA has everything? Piffl, the CHANS FIND EVERYTHING!

van from 2016

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
The violent Patriots sure are "winning"

what a pathetic joke...

That is what it seems like. The truth will eventually come out. Here we are a week from the elections and suddenly we have terror attacks.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: agenda51
you Q folks get into the Sherrif and county that Van Man is being held in?

He might be on his way to New York City for trial. The Southern District of New York will be the prosecutors.
www.lawfareblog.com...

I'm surprised it's not a federal case. He mailed them across state lines.

That's federal x 2 x every time he did it.

The Southern District of New York is Federal (I think).

So much confusion these days.

😳

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Personally I'm very grateful DJT is in on the microleafletanonny kid larp. It at least makes it more fun for them when the meet with him. /sarc dripping....

TGUT, there is some good stuff in this thread. Most interesting: Post office does not deliver mail to the homes of former presidents, goes to SS.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Meanwhile...

The Pope, Difi AND Nancy P are all having a bad month for the same reason.

Report Reveals 135 Accused Offenders in the Archdiocese of San Francisco, 95 Accused Offenders in the Diocese of Oakland, and 33 Names in the Diocese of San Jose

What is interesting is many tweeted or worse about "killing" BK during and after the confirmation, but are those same folks calling for the pope's head on a stick?

Even more odd, the same lede: The pope, Difi and Nancy P are having a bad month can be applied to this headline too: Pope Francis Calls On Catholics To Show Their Support Of Migrants And Join “Global Solidarity Walk”

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
One of your followers "q"

heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

No coincidences.

The numbers don't add up the way MSM uses math. Ya know, the "New Math". That's where variable and numbers can be added or subtracted, without record. Using old math, it adds up perfectly. Its a con job, the only question is, who is running it!

I saw his twitter feed before it was taken down and sure enough, he was following NO ONE from the ranks of Trumpddume, Qdume, Republicandume, etc.

Who he followed? OBama, and the riftraft of Hollywood. I saw records being changed before my eyes, party affiliation, job descriptions. Who can do this?

And to top it off, he is stationed under Sheriff Israel, a known political operative/hack.

Jesus, are you serious about things changing before your eyes? That is creepy, and scary.

PS - That isn't a person, that's an algorithm.
edit on 10/27/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

No coincidences.

Well its pretty obvious they didnt cover their tracks well so there will be a narrative switch before people start figuring it out. Hence the new shooting. This is how they role.

Once the shooting backfires it will be something else.....and on we go to the next "crisis"

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

ATS member kngfc actually broke that in this thread.

The back windows have a few of the stickers we see in the final product, but it does not have anywhere near what we have seen in the recent photos.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Reading comprehension much? He's bashing Q not a follower smfh

ETA: Added pic from link posted
edit on 10/27/2018 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/27/2018 by Lilroanie because: bad word removed

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Today we are talking about the Synagogue shooting. Yesterday we were talking about the "not REALLY bombs" bomber. Before that the topic was the caravan, and before that - uhm - help me out there, guys, was it Rosenstein?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Today we are talking about the Synagogue shooting. Yesterday we were talking about the "not REALLY bombs" bomber. Before that the topic was the caravan, and before that - uhm - help me out there, guys, was it Rosenstein?

Kind of hard to get to the bottom of the incidents and look at the facts when there is a new one every 24-48 hours. Its a blitz... communist tactic overwhelming the MSM and the viewer. Pretty effective tactic.

In a week nobody will even care about these cover stories anymore. Probably be some false flag childrens op going on. I am thinking Texas again. Cruz is still in the crosshairs and Trump wont be able to go there much if he is spending all his time in Florida.

LOL... Trump has campaigned more in the midterm than Hillary did for president. Like him or not he works his tail off.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: crankyoldman

ATS member kngfc actually broke that in this thread.

The back windows have a few of the stickers we see in the final product, but it does not have anywhere near what we have seen in the recent photos.

JAC, it was really just my little dig at our friends at the NSA

As an aside, the speed at which folks tore this one apart was impressive. A mere 48 hours and the story really has to be put away.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, do you have any knowledge on whether civil law interviews might throw a spanner in the works of military tribunals?

I.E. Could a defendant argue they should be tried under civil rather than military law because a civil process had already commenced by holding interviews?

In summary, has Huber not interviewed people in order to avoid screwing up the military tribunal process?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
How ironic is...
Those head Dems pushing for the caravan to be welcomed in with open arms whom live in homes with walls and gates? These same folks are protected by armed guards when in public but will use this recent synagogue attack to push for gun bans. Shooter runs in and claims “All Jews need to die” before shooting... Yup white supremacist(Got to be one of them deplorables)?

The bomber van is not worth more than $500 in the 2016 photo but has new paint and custom images wrapped on windows?

The sad part is that they will only ramp these tragedies up more and more. Stay safe out there folks these animals are backed onto the edge before being pushed off for good. They thrive off of our misery. They want to keep us divided and in panic.

The best thing we can do is to continue to dig and seek truths for all to read. Some of the best minds are here connecting dots as well our fellow Lurkers whom spread this knowledge found day in/out.

new topics

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join