It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
How ironic is...
Those head Dems pushing for the caravan to be welcomed in with open arms whom live in homes with walls and gates? These same folks are protected by armed guards when in public but will use this recent synagogue attack to push for gun bans. Shooter runs in and claims “All Jews need to die” before shooting... Yup white supremacist(Got to be one of them deplorables)?

The bomber van is not worth more than $500 in the 2016 photo but has new paint and custom images wrapped on windows?

The sad part is that they will only ramp these tragedies up more and more. Stay safe out there folks these animals are backed onto the edge before being pushed off for good. They thrive off of our misery. They want to keep us divided and in panic.

The best thing we can do is to continue to dig and seek truths for all to read. Some of the best minds are here connecting dots as well our fellow Lurkers whom spread this knowledge found day in/out.

you guys need to keep hammering the Memes the hardest you have ever done. Its everything they can counter... Truth, Hypocracy, Humor etc... They have no antidote for them other than to promote big brother censorship tactics.

Keep hammering the Memes.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Rel, the statement on Huber "interviews" really doesn't mean a thing for a number reasons.

1. Sealed indictments. They didn't interview Vanguard or Mack, but clobbered them both with trafficking children.

2. The OIG is investigating, so referrals are in order. Huber himself, or his immediate staffers need not interview to make a case.

3. If you suspect or know the target will say nothing - why interview? Investigators want to "interview" to lock you into a story, then find a contradiction, or get perjury charges. If that is not needed no reason to bother spending resources.

4. They can easily build a case without ever speaking to the target either before indictment or after. The two are not tied together.

Lastly, Q's point here is that they are going way way around the usual system of "justice" to insure no leaking, no mistakes, and the most complete and fair efforts to address the situation. If I were Huber or staff I'd say, "no comment" to everything, as there is zero benefit to them doing things as it was done in the past.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Reading comprehension much? He's bashing Q not a follower smfh

ETA: Added pic from link posted

Yup...The shooter has OTHER posts calling Q a LARP....Just like some of our trashcan-hating friends.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Lilroanie
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Reading comprehension much? He's bashing Q not a follower smfh

ETA: Added pic from link posted

Yup...The shooter has OTHER posts calling Q a LARP....Just like some of our trashcan-hating friends.

"overwhelming jew problem". Man is that funny. Why do the "politics" of a person who is clearly insane matter at all?

Curious, anyone of the press zombies demanding HRC "take responsibility" or "condemn" this guy? she and mad max kinda asked for it to happen...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Good Afternoon All

Not sure what to even say, so frigg'in awful, a baby naming ceremony ...sigh... this one hits close to home, last time we were in Pittsburgh it was for the wedding of my cousin's daughter to a rookie LEO in Pittsburgh, very sweet kids. He's safe, but no doubt their all traumatized.

Are we dealing with "lone" lunatics or some sort of orchestrated barrage of chaos and trauma ? Which one would even be worse ? The PA shooter's name is Robert Bowers and the bomber is from Bower County, it's all too weird.

14 mns. today since Matt died, was gonna go to one of our favorite places, the lake, today and spread some of his ashes, but I just can't do it today, don't think I'm even going to get out of my pajama's today. Trying to think of a good movie to watch, lol, if Matt was here we would have a big bowl of Halloween candy by the bed, separate from the one for the kids ! He would wanna watch a scary movie, I would want a romantic comedy ! Here's a funny cartoon he made of us picking out a movie.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ok Q ReSearch as a update 1.3

It has new option for 8Chan Bread Notable with hot link wich should make it
much nicer to find without going thru a ton off BS

not posting link do not want to floor 8Chan plus you better have
a idea what you're getting into my Norton still say safe but have to force it to install
PM me if interested

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I was wondering that myself. Have any of the Dem leaders
made a statement denouncing this horrific mass murder?

Not that I can find, which is very very disturbing.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
HRC

My thoughts are with everyone affected by this morning’s horrific shooting at The Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh. We can and must put a stop to this violence and this hate. It should have no home in America.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
HRC

My thoughts are with everyone affected by this morning’s horrific shooting at The Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh. We can and must put a stop to this violence and this hate. It should have no home in America.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is important:

twitter.com...

Trump retweeted the White House tweet whilst on stage and on camera. Which proves the theory that he has other people who access his twitter.

May prove to be useful in the future.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Recently I posited the notion that we are having to experience three legit "choice" points along our way to liberation: Executive (done) Judicial (done) and the upcoming legislative.

It needs to be a fair choice, which includes the absence of voter fraud in the usual system of elections.

Some folks have griped about the absence of arrests, figuring the arrest would solidify the outcome of the Midterm elections. They might, they might have the opposite effect. The Q/Pres team has done everything right, painstakingly so for optic reasons and even legal.

Neon brought back into the play the Hatch Act . Which, in essence, prevents using things like arrests to influence an election. Oddly, it does not stop facebook, goog, and of course the 5th Column C_A from doing their thing but then again losing means their demise and nothing worse then a desperate rat.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

They are still trying to figure out how to blame Trump since this time it was a jew hating leftist that hated POTUS

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

They are still trying to figure out how to blame Trump since this time it was a jew hating leftist that hated POTUS

I think so too. Sadly...

I notice that even though a few Dem leaders have made statements
via twitter that none of them have denounced this act.

Same standard they would hold Trump to.

I also notice a distinct campaign to blur he lines of antisemitism,
the media loves to paint Trump a white supremacist, yet since
he is a staunch supporter of Israel they have a difficult task.

It makes me ill....

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

So confusing with the Dem/Repub changes so close together,.

Thanks for the info! Lots to think about.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

Korean Logic!

If you are a American driving in Korea and you have a accident, you, are at fault. Logic is, your not suppose to be here, so its your fault.

Trump won the election, but wasn't suppose to. He isn't suppose to be there. So, anything that happens under Trumps watch, IS HIS FAULT!

Korean Logic.

They Guy hated Trump, but if Trump wasn't president, no one would have been shot, bombed, blackmailed, raped, invaded, or anything else. Its Trumps fault.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Say what?

twitter.com...

Democrats and Soros’ people still haven’t confirmed the crash, but the word came from the tower that was guiding the plane in for a landing that it was his. There has been no radio contact with anyone near the crash site

Soros cashed his chips in????

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: crankyoldman

I was wondering that myself. Have any of the Dem leaders
made a statement denouncing this horrific mass murder?

Not that I can find, which is very very disturbing.

The governor of Pennsylvania did.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Wow

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Wow

I cant find conformation, so its just a rumor for now.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

We should know soon enough

new topics

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join