It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm sure that's what the doc at the funny farm is going to say

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Notice the Cartier in the red triangle? Cartier means "one who transports goods". What exactly was transported (transferred) from Queen to "Vichai's" youngest?

Transported? A congratulations?

Cartier are watchmakers

Cartier sell to high income earners

Polo described often as the sport of Kings

High income earners watch Polo

Marketing 101

news.bgfashion.net...

On Sunday 15th June 2014, the Cartier Queen's Cup Final will mark Cartier's 30th year of polo sponsorship. As the longest standing polo sponsor in history, 'The King of Jewellers', is proud to celebrate and honour its longstanding relationship with polo, the 'King of Sports'.

Note above: been sponsoring for 30 years

"Queens Cup Final"

But but but, hidden messages everywhere!

hahahahaha

BOOM

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Good value add thanks MBSC!

edit on 28-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

How Public Schools Indoctrinate Kids Without Almost Anyone Noticing

Many people have long suspected that governments sometimes attempt to indoctrinate their people to increase the government’s own power and influence. Unfortunately, ambitious governments will not stop at merely controlling what their people can do; they must control their minds. Indoctrination happens through many channels—entertainment, speeches, and censorship––but its main instrument is the school system. Teachers have a captive audience of malleable young minds for several years. They may not have figured out how to make students smart and productive, but they can at least make them submissive and obedient.

While indoctrination involves pushing a certain opinion, it is also much more. It is the comprehensive effort of passively disseminating a particular viewpoint. The passive aspect is key. People who are indoctrinated with a certain narrative or ideology do not arrive at the intended conclusions through their own thinking, but hear the same thing repeated in a million different ways until they finally take it as unquestionable truth.

Very interesting article much more at the link,

thefederalist.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

All Seeing Eye, re Mike Pence VP, I'm not sure if you saw this "Daily Posts calendar" that I posted a few weeks ago?

This basically counts the number of posts per day and converts each to a letter for the day. When looked at over a week or fortnight, areas of focus pop out, such as the Camera 4 search around SOTUS.

Anyhow, look at the fortnight Dec 16th to 29th in second column, which reads " FB VPSAC".

I disregarded the joined up string "VPSAC"; instead reading it as "FB VP" and "SAC" but maybe it WAS talking about Mike Pence.

edit on 28-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

FB VP = SHERYL SANDBERG
SAC = SPECIAL AGENT IN CHARGE

?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Good Morning All

It makes sense we won't hear from Q again until after the midterms, the ball is in our court at this point. I caught the last few call in comments on " Washington Journal " this morning, and 3 of the 4 callers , 2 dems, 1 repub. and 1 indep. I think, and they were angry with MSM and supporting POTUS ! One of the callers was a black woman and she expressed beautifully how sick and tired she was of how HER President is being treated 24/7 on MSM, when all he's trying to do is uplift the WHOLE Country !

Meanwhile, same ole, same ole on the morning news shows, they actually have found a way to blame yesterday's horrific shooting in PA on Trump.
Bless Maria B. on Fox, trying to discuss Mueller probe in the midst of all this insanity.

For those of you who might have missed AllSeeingEyes post last night, it's some compelling evidence in the cover-up of a missing child.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Considering , from possibly an esoteric perspective, here's that # 11 again ?
1. 11 killed yesterday in place of worship during a baby naming ceremony
2. 11 kids and 1 coach rescued in cave, billionaire connected to them dies in odd helicopter crash
3. Missing child from above research has red jacket with the # 11 on it found in what appears to be a fake grave filled with animal bones?

If Cranky's right, the Legislative Branch is the 3rd piece that needs to be put in place, lol, the " Trinity " so to speak. Keep the Faith Patriots, 9 more days to go !!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Was there anything in the news just before xmas last year about Sheryl Sandberg?

Interesting read of it!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Those funny farm doc's "opinions" aren't going to be very popular when the funny farms are super crowded with all of us.

Happy Birthday Q!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Those funny farm doc's "opinions" aren't going to be very popular when the funny farms are super crowded with all of us.

Happy Birthday Q!

LOL..... are we destined to making macaroni Q's in the loony bin ?
Happy Birthday Q !

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Found this one online.

Thank you Baker

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Symbols are everywhere.

In the month of Feb, (man was that forever ago) I posited the idea that the "Superbowl" had symbolism written all over it. The Patriots, used by the controllers for the last 20 years were the target, with the Eagles representing the Q team warriors in the trenches (think Flynn twit image). I figured the Eagles would win if this was so, and two rather wild in game "calls" later they did.

So, last week I posited the same idea on the World Series. Red October Sox, vs Los Angeles "go blue" Dodgers (go blue being a marketing slogan).

DJT would seem to agree

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Found this one online.

Thank you Baker

Happy Birthday Q? Wow is that odd, then again it was actually "birthed" and in turn birthed a moment known as the great awakening.

Certainly worthy of a moment of self reflection. This is not about "what has really changed (sarc/tone) but "how much have I changed?" Q drops, digging, sharing, talking Q, fighting back and so on has fully expanded my own perspective in ways that cannot be quantified or measured.

to all from lurkers to Q team, from provocateurs to warriors, from dark to light.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This is the kind of thing I really dig on. Lots of dimensional aspects to this. I tend not to openly share these types of personal observations (I don't really know exactly why), but when I encounter someone that does share theirs openly and freely, it truly warms the cockles of my heart.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The Walkaway March is not being reported: Lie by omission.

Obama Rally in WI is reported as heavily attended: Lie by commission.

The latter is my favorite. "Here's whatcha need to know..." National Security Reporter for the Dailybeast Erin Banco just flat out lied. This is not "reporting" nor is this OpEd, this is in fact lying for a desired outcome, yet, she will likely call herself at dinner a "reporter" and probably considers herself of integrity.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Fun times ahead.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you. I see what you are saying. Though, I wouldn't be able to spell it out, I see it.

Calender's are like Ouija board's, as long as you stick to throwing darts at them.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

For you.

Qualcomm building Q
edit on 10 28 2018 by dashen because: Q

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: eisegesis

For you.

Qualcomm building Q

That was interesting, never knew that. Google BAD...

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Crankyoldman, Odd coincidence? Re: The un-bomber bomber's white van:

We heard about the guy (I think he is a "documentary filmmaker") that claims he saw this van parked outside a Jewish kosher market last year.

He took a picture of the van because of all the unusual stickers and decals. He claimed he took the pictures 12/31/2017. He tweeted about it Friday, saying "..... I was always unsettled that it was parked directly across from Sarah's Tent, a kosher market......" (So, he's making a big deal out of it being parked in front of a Jewish market....there are other stores in the outdoor mall, but he emphasizes the kosher market.)

The very next day after this tweet, a Jewish synagogue was shot up.

Now if you look up the name of the strip mall there in Aventura, FL where this "filmmaker" took pictures of the white van last December, you will find it is named The Shoppes at The Waterways.

From a review on YELP :

This open-air strip mall is probably the most popular strip-mall for the Jews of Miami-Dade. Hebrew can be heard everywhere, besides a smattering of English and Spanish.

This strip-mall has a surprising number of Glatt Kosher restaurants - Thai, Chinese, French, Steak, and Sushi among the dining choices - all so close by each other. Additionally, one of the best Kosher grocery store I've seen so far in Miami-Dade is right here as well - Sarah's Tent.

So, if you have a Jewish friend who wants all things Kosher, this is the place to be in Miami-Dade - of course, other than Miami Beach's 41st Street.

I just find it odd that a bunch of loud mouth Democrats are all sent un-bombs supposedly by a guy from NY living in FL with a van full of Trump decals and stickers...and a "documentary filmmaker" happened to notice that van last year because it was parked in a strip mall with a kosher Jewish market, which he emphasized in his tweet Friday (even naming the market).

Then, boom, Saturday a Jewish synagogue was shot up in NY.

edit on 28-10-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join