It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Rules are semi tight in Delaware. That's OK, Conservative Treehouse described me and I think many others to a T a few days ago "Cold Anger"

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

The very fact that this system is now being seen, and understood, is more than hope. Virtually all of them have something in common, and I hope it will be exposed soon.

10 days. 10 days. added.

I have always suspected 3 major nest's. Florida, California, and New York.

Yes, and I understand the CIA was originally a Catholic organization. The Vatican is everywhere. So are our current CIA.

I agree with your three nests but I would add Connecticut and Portland.

Research on Connecticut showed a politically connected and corrupt CPS. And Portland has a sex abuse network that reaches to local government.

Satisfaction will only come if this DOJ outs and prosecutes them. Then we will know change is happening.

As a habit I don't normally expand my thoughts. And that isn't always a good thing.

In the U.S. the 3 main nest's of this evil church as I said, first or the oldest is New York, very old money and control. After that is Florida, the retirement capital. The third is California, the capital of depravity, mainly Hollywood and L.A.

Cuba used to be the capital of depravity but Kennedy(Castro) took that away from them, and they never got over it. In the government, the CIA was the controller of the dark church assets and operations.

Its not completely accurate to call it CIA, or Illuminati, or Masonic, or a dozen other names. They all follow the same game plan. They only pretend to be adherents of religious morals, regardless of the religion. Its one big Masquerade party to them as depicted in movies. They use the assets that are available to them, male female, prostitutes, mayors, governors, presidents, senators or congressmen, and strippers. What ever ammunition they have, MSM, Stock Market, or Science, they will use it, against us.

I don't know what it will take for average people, or not so average in some circumstances, to wake the hell up and realize we are in the middle of a cold civil war, that is inches away from going HOT!

The problem? We can't tell one from another. Sure, there are indicators, but we can't even get the "Known" ones in jail, or put them on Mars! I like the Mars idea better. They can turn each other into slaves, and leave us alone.

Through time they have expanded operations and started new nests, no doubt. Since 1963 they have had nothing to hold them back. Now, they do! They hate Trump because if he can, Trump would send them all back to where they came from, Hell!!!

The light, can only highlight this scum. Its up to us(Human Beings), to neutralize them. Before, they neutralize, us.

Isn't it funny how every one that got a stage prop is probably on the list? Its like when the arrest start to happen some reporter is going to bring up "Hey, isn't that the same people that got those Packages?" "Trump is arresting his political enemies" I suspect there is a "Rat in the Ranks", sending a message.

I understand this is not about the U.S alone, its global. But, the United States, must be the place "they" get stopped!

They are not just a Satanic Cult! They, are predators!

Disregard the opening with the Bill Board in Mexico. It might be true, but I doubt it now. If Trump is one of "Them", he has defiantly changed sides. The proof one way or another will be the arrests, if they happen.

www.youtube.com...

And by the way, I have had two people give me statements about "Shape Shifters". Before, the internet. The two people did not know each other, but described the same type of event.

At least y'all know now why I try to keep things short

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
A time of change?

A micro view...

A month ago I went to a nightclub n a market town in UK. I'd been drinking a few hours already but... I bought a bottle of champagne, drank one glass and said to the barmaid... " Please put this bottle behind the bar and, when you see some one stressed out who can't afford a drink. please give it to them..."

Tonight, I went to the same nightclub and lurked in the background... the same 19yr old barmaid (Alison Mack lookalike).. wasn't working and came to me and said "what you did really made me think... I'm going to do the same... you and I will share one glass and the remainder, i'll give to those who can't afford a drink"

I was so stunned, I forgot to play the chat-up-game! A 19 yr old spending 5 hours pay to please other people? Result.
edit on 26-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I did NOT put a uniform on for three decades to defend this great country just to turn it over to the Sopranos. Soapbox stowed

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

And of course...

1717 = "President Trump And I Shall Settle The Score"

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Does it trouble anyone else that Jeff sessions moves Heaven and Earth to find somebody sending out fake bombs, yet ignores multiple crimes committed by democrat supporters and Democrat leaders both inside and outside the government for almost 2 years now?

You don't have to move heaven and earth, to arrest the patsy. Essentially, they get delivered.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

The very fact that this system is now being seen, and understood, is more than hope. Virtually all of them have something in common, and I hope it will be exposed soon.

10 days. 10 days. added.

Yes, and I understand the CIA was originally a Catholic organization. The Vatican is everywhere. So are our current CIA.

Research on Connecticut showed a politically connected and corrupt CPS. And Portland has a sex abuse network that reaches to local government.

Satisfaction will only come if this DOJ outs and prosecutes them. Then we will know change is happening.

For some reason people don't get that Confession was/is actually the best method of collecting intelligence worldwide.

Guy Fawkes, was a catholic. It may have been used against him.........
edit on PMFridayFriday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago051010 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
Rules are semi tight in Delaware. That's OK, Conservative Treehouse described me and I think many others to a T a few days ago "Cold Anger"

What gives me Semi-cold anger/frustration, is when I read that Jeff Session's special prosecutor (John Huber) hasn't interviewed any of the potential criminals, or victims yet.

Several GOP lawmakers want to talk to John Huber... and find out if he's doing ANYTHING AT ALL, like Jeff Sessions promised he was.

Story: www.puppetstringnews.com...

They keep sending referrals for criminal investigation to Sessions/Huber, and they disappear into a black hole. No interviews whatsoever.

edit on 10/26/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960
I get that... Here is a song for you from one of my faves...I am a lyrics person, so take that into consideration

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He is registered republican. Big time trump fan. Going after all of trumps implied enemies.
He could be a member here for all we know.

Not PC of you to assert his gender for him.

No, wait.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hear, hear... Modus Ponus... your posts so far always add value... stop lurking... we need your input!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I will come back to your post tomorrow. It is too in depth for me to absorb just before bed. Lots of things to contemplate and I thank you for your insight.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: ModusPonus
2 Days, go read the very first Q post....you have more than you know, future proves past
I hope everyone on this thread has an excellent weekend! Peace and Love MP

MP, Rel and I are on it

Best to you, post more often...

I'm on standby to kibbitz from the cheap seats!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

CaRpedDog... you reinforce what others have found... this is deliberate and Important!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Good Evening All

Such a shame that the positive focus that should be on how much POTUS and by extension " WE " have accomplished, always seems to be over shadowed by " stuck on stupid " folks.
While the MSM is obsessed with the " bomb " threats. Trump announced a plan to cut drug costs by 30 % and hosts a conservative black youth leadership group in the WH. IDK, maybe this is part of God's plan in some way I don't understand yet ?

At first you think, oh man, of course it had to be some loony Trump supporter that did this stupid sh#t, and it's sad he got lost and didn't trust " Plan ". He looked very clean cut, possibly military background, MK-ultra ? Who knows, but this is the song that popped into my mind.

Gotta feed the old guys, lmao, it's almost 6pm, getting late for them !!

Yeah...he was only live four times today. What a slacker!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I feel you, and as madding as it is, trusting the plan for now. But it gets harder every day

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Looks like the van was painted recently.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

10 days. 10 days. added.

For some reason people don't get that Confession was/is actually the best method of collecting intelligence worldwide.

There there, my son. Unburden yourself...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Bill1960

What gives me Semi-cold anger/frustration, is when I read that Jeff Session's special prosecutor (John Huber) hasn't interviewed any of the potential criminals, or victims yet.

Several GOP lawmakers want to talk to John Huber... and find out if he's doing ANYTHING AT ALL, like Jeff Sessions promised he was.

Story: www.puppetstringnews.com...

They keep sending referrals for criminal investigation to Sessions/Huber, and they disappear into a black hole. No interviews whatsoever.

Sure, let us dig and find out all about the ongoing investigations.

The other side would just love for this to happen.

Don't telegraph your moves.

Why the heck would you interview suspects when all they would do is refuse to answer via their lawyers.

You would give so much away during interviews. Just knowing the questions would help them.

Working in the background is the way to go and that is what is happening.

I understand you don't have an investigative background, I do and I understand the methodology being used.

There are many more investigations underway, all quiet achievers, adding tens of thousands of sealed indictments to the list.

Calm down Care, calm before the storm is where we are at.

P

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join