It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Yes, I noticed that. Reminds me of all the charges dropped by the Parkland shooter.

Note, all those charges are for Florida. I noticed he had lived in other states.

This was from a local reporter named Karla Ray in Orlando.

Someone on twitter posted some of his materials from Facebook before it was deleted. He made mention of a family member being CIA. Im starting to see this guy was a low level stooge used for various jobs. I also saw where he was working in the mail room of guess where, Parkland High School. Sheriff Israel, has a stooge.

By the way, a Sheriff in my neck of the woods just got his indictment for using inmates for various jobs.

Small World.

Well, well. CIA connections, with a bonus of being connecting to the Parkland shooting -- it's a sad testament to the state of the world today that this doesn't surprise me.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
To be fair to us, the Bomb thing was not aimed at us unless we get framed for it but it reveals the pattern yet again.

Every single question posed here, and elsewhere, is the exact same question posed about parkland, goog shooting (poof on that one huh?) and all the rest. The questions asked are as redundant as the main effort itself.

I reiterate the main, key problem, with all of this: Something that never happened cannot be proven to have never happened using standard human logical thinking. The Original Story must be a lie for this to work as a psyop.

Mark that. A good psyop requires the Original Story to be a lie in part or in full. Conditioning makes this hard to accept, but the Original Story of OKC bombing - lie, 911 - lie, reason for Vietnam War - lie, WMD - lie........

The only way these events work is to make the event not happen the way it is claimed, then folks who take issue ask variations of the same exact questions and are left with a bag of "this makes no sense." The plan includes people wasting energy trying to prove what the C_A wanted them to prove.

In fact, going back to every FF, or Staged Event, you'll find the same pattern in the event and the same series of questions asked by folks not buying it: identical on both sides.

Worse you'll have provocateurs saying nonsense like "he could have driven, I looked at google maps and..." or "he is clearly an extremists so..." or "my van is like that, so what...?"

None of this makes sense because none of this happened the way it was claimed, that is why it makes no sense. Think your child coming in late for dinner and saying he was abducted by a pack of dogs wanting him to decode a secret document.

It makes no sense because it isn't true - the reasons why don't matter, yet folks work like hell to debunk the wild dog secret document claim each time the kid uses it.

So the folks who get it don't accept any of this. The folks who need it to be true will buy it no matter what. The question for me is what about the middle third? How do they perceive this, providing that most of their information comes from the liar medium of the teeeeeveeeee?

disclaimer: I think I've posted a variation of this rant 5 times during the Q era, including Ford, Parkland, Goog shooting and the others I've purged from my memory.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

Anyone that likes America because of Evil Knievel must be totally awesome.

Post what you know. We can try to sort it out together.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

It's a great crowd, I am pretty new as well. Good/smart people. Just don't sing the praises of trash cans! a certain member of Pantifa will be highly offended. Welcome

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

It's a great crowd, I am pretty new as well. Good/smart people. Just don't sing the praises of trash cans! a certain member of Pantifa will be highly offended. Welcome

#Trashcanslivesmatter

edit on 26-10-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Anyone that likes America because of Evil Knievel must be totally awesome.

Post what you know. We can try to sort it out together.

We don't have a lot of time, someone keeps changing history...

pbs.twimg.com...:large

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Sab - the PantifA boy just loves playing devil's advocate (fence sitter). Deep down I think he wants to TTP.

But I feel his 'anti' vibe is relevant and brings needed discourse and colour to the debate. I too have wavered many times with Q.

EK was my hero - although he was still a bit of a twat. I wondered how he would fair with today's media.

Crank - I think the middle third just don't wanna know. They will struggle the most when the SHTF as they give no time to global / political issues. I am surrounded by the middle third. "The Teee Veee is lying, but so are you".
We will have to start right from the beginning with them. IMO

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

The anti-vibe is relevant and welcome. The total disregard for the life of a trashcan is not.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Yes, I noticed that. Reminds me of all the charges dropped by the Parkland shooter.

Note, all those charges are for Florida. I noticed he had lived in other states.

Someone on twitter posted some of his materials from Facebook before it was deleted. He made mention of a family member being CIA. Im starting to see this guy was a low level stooge used for various jobs. I also saw where he was working in the mail room of guess where, Parkland High School. Sheriff Israel, has a stooge.

By the way, a Sheriff in my neck of the woods just got his indictment for using inmates for various jobs.

Small World.

You know those times when you are reading something and it rings so true that it pulls everything together and you have to get up and walk away? Well, I didn't walk away this time but that feeling came over me when I read your post. Just a weak gloomy sense of 'their everywhere' . No hope.

Me thinks there is a huge network in Fl.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

YTT... we are ALL cool kids in the world of tomorrow!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

YTT... we are ALL cool kids in the world of tomorrow!

A
Lovely
Lot

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
There's a major hole in this story ( among a buncha smaller ones ) that was mentioned a few pages ago in this thread:

If the suspect was in Florida, how was the CNN package delivered to NY through a courier?

There would certainly be a trail. Not only that, what about the other packages? Were any postmarked and mailed? If so, why would the CNN one not be?

And I fear this is one of those things the MSM will ignore in hopes that it'll be forgotten.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

edit on 26-10-2018 by Sabrechucker because: save space

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Is one of the icons on the phone an indicator that his phone or said device was charging? Asking because it shows battery went from 59% to 60%

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Howdy, Y'all. I'm putting together a thread that I think (hope) will have some impact. I need a list of all the suspicious items, inconsistencies, and unanswered questions that suggest the mail bomb story might be a set-up. So I'm asking for your help.

So as not to clutter up the thread, you can pm them to me if you wish, although some lists here as opposed to spread throughout might be good for all of us as we continue to chew on this.

edit on 26-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Maybe Pelosi & Warren haven't ever outright attacked Sarah Huckabee-Sanders.

Just looking at the profile of folks that got these things, seems they have all been verbally outspoken against SHS.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Small World.

You know those times when you are reading something and it rings so true that it pulls everything together and you have to get up and walk away? Well, I didn't walk away this time but that feeling came over me when I read your post. Just a weak gloomy sense of 'their everywhere' . No hope.

Me thinks there is a huge network in Fl.

I think of it as the Catholic Church(Old Version), in reverse. Call it what you will but it operates in the dark, and stops at nothing. Only "acting" is a virtue in this dark church. I see their depravity in my local community. They pretend to be one thing, but behind closed doors are completely something else. The real Satanic Church of Criminals. The system is attacking them on the human sacrifice level but the rest of its criminals are not touched.

The very fact that this system is now being seen, and understood, is more than hope. Virtually all of them have something in common, and I hope it will be exposed soon.

10 days. 10 days.

added. I have always suspected 3 major nest's. Florida, California, and New York.
edit on PMFridayFriday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago47105 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

This entire inert-bomb debacle is screwy. When Law Enforcement announced yesterday afternoon that they were focusing on Florida, I thought to myself, "That's not right! They never say where they're looking. The suspect(s) will flee!"

But Cesar Sayoc (an active consumer of social media news) was still there today. What was he doing when caught? I'm playing catch-up at the moment.
edit on 10/26/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

Is one of the icons on the phone an indicator that his phone or said device was charging? Asking because it shows battery went from 59% to 60%
Given the time of 17:56 to 18:02 and 1% jump in charge, would be logical. I don't see any charging symbol, but their may not be one. If the battery just flashed when charging you may not see it in a photo.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

When you think about it, the big press conference today didn't say much. I want to know what Cesar Sayoc was attempting to do. Was he aware that he'd hurt Republicans? Did he think the bombs would work?

new topics

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join