It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

There's a website that reports outages. Can't think of its name right now.

www.isitdownrightnow.com...

downforme.org...
edit on 10/16/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Quadrivium

Ironically in the UK on the BBCthe NCSC boasted today that it has thwarted 1,200 hack attacks in the last 2 years (10 a week):

Mr Martin said he had "little doubt" that the UK would at some point be "tested to the full" by a major incident.

Too many coincidences in news reports of risk and then actual occurrences, all today... obviously part of the fight back!

My spidey sense is that this is a brazen attempt to use removal of technology we rely on to threaten the population... a la "Go back to sleep or we will remove your youtube, stop water and other utilities, cause your cars to crash and planes to fall out of the air"!

VERRY immature and dangerous... it's like threatening the kids with no phone or iPad for a week.

Aye,
But some of us can supply our own power.
Our own water.
Have chickens, goats and even honeybees...
Canned goods and know how to live off the land....
And Guns.....
We will wait and we will see.

Oh.... and beer.

link   
It strikes me that Q team must be gagging to post at the moment, with so much going on!

It strengthens my belief that there is a pre-planned timeline of when posts occur in order to get the right timestamps and hence the right secondary messages to us.

link   
dbl
edit on 16-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
That's wild! YouTube.com comes up, but when you click on any video, the Error screen appears. Has anybody seen an explanation anywhere?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Ironically in the UK on the BBCthe NCSC boasted today that it has thwarted 1,200 hack attacks in the last 2 years (10 a week):

Mr Martin said he had "little doubt" that the UK would at some point be "tested to the full" by a major incident.

Too many coincidences in news reports of risk and then actual occurrences, all today... obviously part of the fight back!

My spidey sense is that this is a brazen attempt to use removal of technology we rely on to threaten the population... a la "Go back to sleep or we will remove your youtube, stop water and other utilities, cause your cars to crash and planes to fall out of the air"!

VERRY immature and dangerous... it's like threatening the kids with no phone or iPad for a week.

Aye,
Our own water.
And Guns.....

Oh.... and beer.

I have five pounds of rice and a full case of wine. Do you think I'm ready for the apocalypse?

And, Rel, why isn't Q posting?

ETA, I see you already answered. 👍

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

It strikes me that Q team must be gagging to post at the moment, with so much going on!

It strengthens my belief that there is a pre-planned timeline of when posts occur in order to get the right timestamps and hence the right secondary messages to us.

Think you're getting warmer Rel, very warm.
edit on 16-10-2018 by Quadrivium because: BEER and coincedences

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Aye,
Our own water.
And Guns.....

Oh.... and beer.

I have five pounds of rice and a full case of wine. Do you think I'm ready for the apocalypse?

Any red beans? You would be surprised how long you could survive off of red beans and rice.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Aye,
Our own water.
And Guns.....

Oh.... and beer.

Any red beans? You would be surprised how long you could survive off of red beans and rice.

Good to know. Thanks.

I'm more worried about having enough pinot.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Aye,
Our own water.
And Guns.....

Oh.... and beer.

Good to know. Thanks.

OH!
I have a YouTube video for that.....
oh....NVM.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Aye,
Our own water.
And Guns.....

Oh.... and beer.

Good to know. Thanks.

OH!
I have a YouTube video for that.....
oh....NVM.

Here's my contribution, although it isn't working right now.

Oh balls.

link   

link   
All joking aside, YouTube has been down for an hour now. I don't do twatter so is it been down as well?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

You ALMOST made me spit out my beer.
That is one of the best memes I have seen in a while.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

According to this tweet - ALL YOUTUBE SERVICE GLOBALLY ARE DOWN!

The guy makes an important point about redundancy. Youtube would be using multiple datacenters and telecoms across multiple cables - this is deliberate - either Youtube shut the door or hackers took control of their systems.

Irony. Just went to Goog for the first time in forever...

Someone is making a point.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

All joking aside, YouTube has been down for an hour now. I don't do twatter so is it been down as well?

Twatter is up and Trump posted this 45 minutes ago -

Anybody entering the United States illegally will be arrested and detained, prior to being sent back to their country!

50 minutes ago -

We have today informed the countries of Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador that if they allow their citizens, or others, to journey through their borders and up to the United States, with the intention of entering our country illegally, all payments made to them will STOP (END)!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
We should end ALL foreign aid and spend it on our own country. There'd be more than enough to build the wall.

All aid to Mexico should be diverted to pay for it.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

You ALMOST made me spit out my beer.
That is one of the best memes I have seen in a while.

It had the same effect on me when I seen it.

I can't take credit for it but agree it is one of the best I've seen in a while also.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Twatter is up and Trump posted this 45 minutes ago -

Anybody entering the United States illegally will be arrested and detained, prior to being sent back to their country!

50 minutes ago -

We have today informed the countries of Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador that if they allow their citizens, or others, to journey through their borders and up to the United States, with the intention of entering our country illegally, all payments made to them will STOP (END)!

Well Damn.
That is AWSOME.
Hope he holds to it.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
That's wild! YouTube.com comes up, but when you click on any video, the Error screen appears. Has anybody seen an explanation anywhere?

Not a single one yet.

Just mass hysteria and suicides.

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join