It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

Care, do you think there maybe any linkage of "Horseface" to the Horse Head under the sheets in one of the GODFATHER films?

Q has mentioned Godfather III in Posts #75, 84, 87, 88, 81, 91, 94, 95, 97, 98, 100, 111, 112, 113, 119, 122, 128, 144, 158, 184, 189, 274, 306 (from qntmpkts.keybase.pub).

It's a REALLY provocative thing to say, even POTUS supporter's calling him out that he crossed the line. He doesn't appear to the masses to be winning gracefully perhaps ? LOL, I sure hope we're right and POTUS and friends are playing this hand right !

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
How Jamal Khashoggi, Donald Trump, Prince Al-Waleed, And Late Billionaire Arms Dealer Adnan Khashoggi Are All Connected By A Yacht

Intersesting article, back story to this Saudi saga

Yep. Anyone who thinks Khashoggi was just an innocent "journalist" is probably missing most of the iceberg below the surface in regards to Saudi Royal politics. He seems to have been part of the "Old Guard" that was cracked-down upon.

Maybe he had connections to the botched Las Vegas Hit?

edit on 16-10-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust
Care, do you think there maybe any linkage of "Horseface" to the Horse Head under the sheets in one of the GODFATHER films?
Q has mentioned Godfather III in Posts #75, 84, 87, 88, 81, 91, 94, 95, 97, 98, 100, 111, 112, 113, 119, 122, 128, 144, 158, 184, 189, 274, 306 (from qntmpkts.keybase.pub).

No. I think the President would have called Stormy "Horse Head" if that was the case. In this instance it's probably just extreme gloating. Stormy Daniels and Michael Avenatti have been a high-profile thorn in President Trump's side since the day he was sworn in...and maybe even before.

President Hillary would have people like them suffer an "unfortunate accident". President Trump is far kinder than I would be. My personality is closer to Hillary's, when it comes to war/revenge.
edit on 10/16/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I was listening to these 2 Dem Congressmen being interviewed by CNN today. Stunningly, Democrats are willing to withhold Billions of dollars from U.S. families, by cancelling arms deals with Saudi Arabia, because it will dent the President's prosperity curve in this country, if only by a slight amount. Dem leaders are evil azzholes.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Australian 60 Minutes published a story that 60 Minutes (America) would never dare touch.

This is a report from our friends down under (are we the friends above?) which concerns British political pedophiles.

I raise this not really to beat this again, but because within the report the term "Pedophile Information Exchange" is used, or PIE. Now we have so many of Rel's decodes that we can't get a firm grip on, it makes me think that some might be indicators of systems such as this. Of course this term PIE would turn up something different in our searches, but this was a very real organization which the police knew about.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
There were codes dropped on Twitter, apparently via a hack.
Some are speculating that they are decryption keys from Assange.
Twitter: @jack

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Was Danials misspelling from Potus' tweet a clue?

I found this when digging. Rel I have no clue what that is can you offer some help?

DANIALS DEN INC
Mobile private network for DANIALS DEN INC.
The app offers multiple modules such as Events, News, Chats, Contacts and a Member Directory. If you do not yet have a user name and password to access this organization's mobile network, please contact the organization or visit linxter.com... for more information about the app.

GuideStar has a listing for a nonprofit Danials Den Inc. Taxexemptworld has a listing. They were both created in 2006 and have different street addresses and different people listed. Nonprofitfacts has both people listed at the same address.

Joshua Ian Rosenstein is a Yale alumni and he worked for Dutko Worldwide.

In late 2009, Huntsworth, the UK based global public relations and health care communications group, acquired Dutko Worldwide to become Huntsworth's primary public affairs brand. [4]

Top Dutko Worldwide clients include many telecom and media companies, like AT&T Wireless, Level 3 Communications Inc., Sprint, Satellite Broadcasting & Communication Association, Comptel/ASCENT, Cumulus Media and Time Warner. [8]

Other DW clients listed on the Lobbyist.info database include Accenture, American Chemistry Council, American International Group, Biotechnology Research & Development Center, Bristol-Myers Squibb, CITGO Petroleum, the Coalition for Auto Repair Equality, the Coalition for Highway 36, the Coalition for the Advancement of Housing Research, Correctional Services Corporation, Democratic Leadership Council, Fisher Scientific Company, the Gay Lesbian Straight Education Network, Genentech, Eli Lilly and Company, Kmart Corporation, Microsoft, the National Petrochemical Refiners Association, Ogilvy PR, Personal Watercraft Industry Association, Prudential Financial, PSEG Services, Senior Care Pharmacy Alliance, Target, and the U.S. Small Manufacturing Coalition. [8]

Before that he worked for Gibson, Dunn, & Crutcher and Goodwin Proctor LLP. Now he works at Sandler, Reiff Lamb, Rosentein, & Birkenstock

Mr. Rosenstein graduated from Columbia University, summa cum laude, and from Yale Law School. He is a member of Phi Beta Kappa and was an inaugural Fellow of the Ronald H. Brown Foundation Center for Politics and Commercial Diplomacy. He is a member of the bars of the District of Columbia and Virginia*, as well as numerous federal district and appellate courts.

Ronald H Brown's Foundation board members.

Melanie Avery is Director of Philanthropy and Public Affairs, Veterans On the Rise and CEO of Avery Strategy LLC (Peony Strategy LLC). She used to work for Arthur Andersen (Enron scandal), Booz Allen Hamilton, PWC,

Matthew D Cutts (warning pdf) sits on the RHBF board. He is an attorney at Squires, Patton, & Boggs.

In addition, Matthew served on Presidential Candidate Obama’s Mid-Atlantic Finance Committee and assisted President-Elect Obama’s transition team with the vetting and hiring of senior appointments within the Executive Branch.

SPB has lobbied for many countries including Haiti in 2001 when good ole Billary was Pres.

Tracey James Brown is Sr. Counsel for The Cochran Firm.

Ms. Brown was Senior Counsel at the Federal Trade Commission in Washington, DC

Ms. Brown serves on the Board of Directors of Planned Parenthood Federation of America, FuturePac, and the Alan Guttmacher Institute, and is active in many civic and philanthropic organizations, including The Links, Inc., the Smart Set, and the Power 40 Initiative of the Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies.

John Burt is co-founder of MBA JumpStart. He also works at Boston Consulting Group. The same one I posted about last night that Michael Vickers is an advisory board member of. It's a small world.

MBA JumpStart has partnered with top-tier firms including but not limited to; JP Morgan, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Citi, Credit Suisse, Fidelity, Wellington, Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, UBS, Accenture, Deloitte, McKinsey, Bain, Boston Consulting Group, Booz & Co., and others to fulfill their diversity strategies.

Lauri Fitz-Pegado is partner at the Livingston Group.

Fitz-Pegado previously served as an Assistant Secretary of Commerce during President Clinton’s administration.

Lauri Fitz-Pegado led the Global Gateway Management and Corporate Affairs and Communications departments for Iridium, LLC.

Ms. Fitz-Pegado is former Board Chair of the National Education Association Foundation where she serves on the Global Education Advisory Committee, Vice Chair of the Board of Global Communities, and is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, Washington Government Relations Group, the International Women’s Forum and the Women’s Foreign Policy Group.

James Hackney is an owner and co-founder of the Inergix Corporation, an energy infrastructure development and trading firm with offices in Washington, DC, London and Geneva.

Mr. Hackney served in the Administrations of President Jimmy Carter and President Bill Clinton. During the Clinton Administration, he served as Counselor to the secretary of Commerce, Ronald H. Brown. As one of the Secretary’s closest advisers, Mr. Hackney helped to devise and implement the Commercial Diplomacy Program.

As a lawyer in the State Department during the Carter years, Mr. Hackney negotiated bilateral investment agreements with China, Egypt, Morocco, Jamaica, Panama and Malaysia.

Eileen Cassidy Rivera is Vice President of Marketing at Ciox Health.

In 1993-2001, she served in the Clinton Administration where she led international trade and export promotion programs at the Department of Commerce and the Small Business Administration. During the final year of the Clinton Administration, she was Director of Press and Public Affairs and spokesperson for the Peace Corps. In 2002, she was named by former Virginia Governor (now U.S. Senator) Mark Warner to serve on the Virginia Business Education Partnership.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, I have heard some of the stories on PIE in the UK. I think it was actually mentioned in parliament at one stage with some politician having links to it.

Your point is well made that some Acronyms/decodes will be global in nature.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I am thinking we'd have to go back to look at some of his other high profile feuds to see how outside the norm this really is. Was it Rosie O'Donnel he fought with where it got nasty? Or was it Roseanne Barr?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Rosie.

Rosanne is a trump supporter

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

Rosie.

Rosanne is a trump supporter

I knew it was one of the two, and both are bat-crap crazy and start with an "R".

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Believe POTUS got into it with that chick from Huffington Post. That site is a truly sickening make me cringe when people use it in links. It's worse than CNN if that says anything.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Using the word horse face was the only way to get the liberal media to report that the lawsuit had been dismissed.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro

Believe POTUS got into it with that chick from Huffington Post. That site is a truly sickening make me cringe when people use it in links. It's worse than CNN if that says anything.

Believe it or not, prior to TDS, it didn't used to be terrible in places. I used to avoid looking too hard at what they called news, but some of the other places on the site had interesting stuff.

Nowadays, I might as well be pouring acid in my eyes when I go over there for some reason or other. Completely off the deep end. It's a shame really.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
WOW.
"U.S. Hid Osama bin Laden in Iran for Decade After 9/11; Bush & Obama White Houses Worked Saudi & Iranian Deal to Safeguard Terror Leader"

truepundit.com... der/

edit on 16-10-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hillary crashes a van. roflmao

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Australian 60 Minutes published a story that 60 Minutes (America) would never dare touch.

This is a report from our friends down under (are we the friends above?) which concerns British political pedophiles.

I raise this not really to beat this again, but because within the report the term "Pedophile Information Exchange" is used, or PIE. Now we have so many of Rel's decodes that we can't get a firm grip on, it makes me think that some might be indicators of systems such as this. Of course this term PIE would turn up something different in our searches, but this was a very real organization which the police knew about.

That brought this to mind. Convoluted, aren't I...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: GrandePoobah

Standby for major narrative shift in
Three... Two... One....

Let’s not forget whom then pushes the narrative for black hats agenda. I am hoping that this SA event is the final nail in their coffin. You don’t send 15 to pull off an assignation. You would possibly send 15 to rescue a person in an bad situation though? Trust Kansas
qmap.pub...
^Over 250 drops related to “Fake News” theme.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Hillary crashes a van. roflmao

OMG...those were the same eyeglasses she wore at the Benghazi hearings. And it was dimly lit down there. I wonder how many bodies she was dragging?

Maybe somebody will start a thread on our (almost) President crashing her scooby van.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Looky, Looky, I got Hooky!

www.youtube.com...

Rock n Roll!

new topics

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join