It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: carewemust

Sessions recommended Rosenstein for his position. Trump trusted Sessions at the time.

From what I understand, Rosenstein has been a part of the plan from the get go. Only he wasn't aware of it...

Sessions squeaked by in his confirmation vote with 52-47. Rosenstein however, passed his confirmation vote with flying colors 94-6.

This was done for optics. The Dems were all for him. And that was important to appear impartial. POTUS and Sessions knew RR would try to pull some swampy things while in office. And he did.

Checkmate.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Rod:

"If [RR] is dirty, Mueller must also be dirty.
if Mueller is dirty, [RR] must also be dirty."
Q

[MUELLER] designed to take-in evidence needed
to ‘expose’ DS [DOJ block re: Mueller ‘evidence’
ongoing investigation].
Q

The word that connects things - "designed." Of all the words to choose, "designed" would suggest a plan far greater then the conclusions that the media have reached via Trump's tweets.

For me, RR is not the same as Rosenstein, as Q does not use them interchangeably.

I am not invested in anyone one particular person being the one needed to go to jail, liberation matters more. If folks have turned, flipped, bounced back and forth, it matters not to me. I assume we are looking at a galactic level sting operation where certain player's position cannot be known until the end - the very end.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Sessions recommended Rosenstein for his position. Trump trusted Sessions at the time.

Sessions recommended and hired Rosenstein...then recused himself, when he didn't have to. Like I said...something's fishy.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Could [RR] and Rosenstein be the same person acting in different roles?

Could RR be White Hat and Rosenstein be Black Hat?

I agree that Q does not use them interchangeably but maybe Q is referring to Rosenstein before and after flipped or maybe acting in a double agent role

Sessions must separate himself from Trump so that when it all comes down he looks impartial- the swamp must fully back Sessions/Rosenstein/Mueller

Timing is everything

edit on 10/10/2018 by Sostratus because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/10/2018 by Sostratus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

True

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
An Unsealed Indictment against a Chinese state official, BBC article

Officials say Yanjun Xu tried to steal trade secrets from US aviation and aerospace companies on behalf of China.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Sad.

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 0b60d7 No.1769202
Jun 16 2018 00:50:56 (EST)

These reporters and networks have been named in the WikiLeaks to have colluded with the DNC or Hillary campaign during the 2016 election cycle:
ABC – Cecilia Vega
ABC - David Muir
ABC – Diane Sawyer
ABC – George Stephanoplous
ABC – Jon Karl
ABC – Liz Kreutz
AP – Julie Pace
AP – Ken Thomas
AP – Lisa Lerer
AURN – April Ryan
Bloomberg – Jennifer Epstein
Bloomberg – John Heillman
Bloomberg/MSNBC – Jonathan Alter
Bloomberg – Mark Halperin
Buzzfeed – Ben Smith
Buzzfeed – Ruby Cramer
CBS – Gayle King
CBS – John Dickerson
CBS – Norah O'Donnell
CBS – Steve Chagaris
CBS – Vicki Gordon
CNBC – John Harwood
CNN – Brianna Keilar
CNN – Dan Merica
CNN – David Chailan
CNN – Erin Burnett
CNN – Gloria Borger
CNN – Jake Tapper
CNN – Jeff Zeleny
CNN - Jeff Zucker
CNN – John Berman
CNN – Kate Bouldan
CNN – Maria Cardona
CNN – Mark Preston
CNN – Sam Feist
Daily Beast – Jackie Kucinich
GPG – Mike Feldman
HuffPo – Amanda Terkel
HuffPo – Arianna Huffington
HuffPo – Sam Stein
HuffPo – Whitney Snyder
LAT – Evan Handler
LAT – Mike Memoli
McClatchy – Anita Kumar
MORE – Betsy Fisher Martin
MSNBC – Alex Seitz-Wald
MSNBC – Alex Wagner
MSNBC – Andrea Mitchell
MSNBC - Beth Fouhy
MSNBC – Ed Schultz
MSNBC – Joe Scarborough
MSNBC – Mika Brzezinski
MSNBC – Phil Griffin
MSNBC – Rachel Maddow
MSNBC – Rachel Racusen
MSNBC – Thomas Roberts
National Journal – Emily Schultheis
NBC – Chuck Todd
NBC – Mark Murray
NBC – Savannah Gutherie
New Yorker – David Remnick
New Yorker – Ryan Liza
NPR – Mike Oreskes
NPR – Tamara Keith
NY Post – Geofe Earl
NYT – Amy Chozik
NYT – Carolyn Ryan
NYT – Gail Collins
NYT – John Harwoodje
NYT – Jonathan Martin
NYT – Maggie Haberman
NYT – Pat Healey
PBS – Charlie Rose
People – Sandra Sobieraj Westfall
Politico – Annie Karni
Politico – Gabe Debenedetti
Politico – Glenn Thrush
Politico – Kenneth Vogel
Politico – Mike Allen
Reuters – Amanda Becker
Tina Brown – Tina Brown
The Hill – Amie Parnes
Univision – Maria-Elena Salinas
Vice – Alyssa Mastramonoco
Vox – Jon Allen
WaPo – Anne Gearan
WaPo – Greg Sargent
WSJ – Laura Meckler
WSJ – Peter Nicholas
WSJ – Colleen McCain Nelson
Yahoo – Matt Bai
THE BRIDGE: PODESTA GROUP
Bridge between media, FBI/DOJ, HRC+
Why did the Podesta Group close?
Public charges?
No?
Why close?
When did Huber start?
November?
JP/ Huma NOV.
Sealed.
Do they know?
Why did the Podesta group close?
Why no leaks?
Who else knows?
HRC deal request?
Why?
IG>Huber
Can IG disclose evidence in pending criminal cases in public disclosures/reports?
Why not?
Grand jury TAINT/BIAS?
Everyone has an opinion.
Clickbait.
Q

qanon.pub...

FAKE NEWS

"...and also really who's feeling the brunt of it"

John "Eye of the Hurricane" Berman @ 0:40

"Reporting" from Panama City Beach, Florida.

"we have sustained winds here of 100 mph or more"

Theatrics @ 1:16 - "You can feel the veracity!"

LOL

@ 0:08 - Category 2 (100 mph winds) - Reporter vs. Hurricane

"There is no way you can stand in this."

...unless you happen to be John "The Rock" Berman.

edit on 10-10-2018 by eisegesis because: on-topic

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton veiled threat materialises at DOW/NASDAQ:

Today HRC got an honorary doctorate at Belfast University. This Guardian article details her spouting off about Brexit but does not include what she said about U.S.!

I can't find anyone reporting it but it has been shown as a video clip on SKY News today.

She said something like "Peace ???, Prosperity can be fleeting, financial success CAN LEAVE (stares around the room)."

So, within hours we hear that the DOW has dropped 3% and the NASDAQ 4% based on concerns about China Trade War.

Within 2 days of Clintons Octoberfesting with Jacob De Rothschild we get 3 or 4 press articles from Hillary, a threat about finance and security, followed by a significant drop in US DOW/NASDAQ?

Is this a repeat of the 666 point drop that was a cabal show of strength?

Sounds like she's been givem marching orders to get back on the front foot for them?

edit on 10-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: correction to quote after reseeing clip

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

IMO, Post #2109 indicates that RR and Rod Rosenstein are one in the same.

After doing "RR" and "Rosenstein" searches at qntmpkts.keybase.pub... , it appears that Q never puts "Rosenstein" inside of "[ ]", but he always puts "RR"in the kill box brackets.

But Q puts "Mueller" in the brackets quite a bit.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Thank-you for posting that CNN clip. I didn't watch any hurricane coverage today.

What was stopping the wind from getting to fake news John Berman and his camera-man? They were both rock steady, and the camera never panned left or right.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Rod:

"If [RR] is dirty, Mueller must also be dirty.
if Mueller is dirty, [RR] must also be dirty."
Q

[MUELLER] designed to take-in evidence needed
to ‘expose’ DS [DOJ block re: Mueller ‘evidence’
ongoing investigation].
Q

The word that connects things - "designed." Of all the words to choose, "designed" would suggest a plan far greater then the conclusions that the media have reached via Trump's tweets.

For me, RR is not the same as Rosenstein, as Q does not use them interchangeably.

I am not invested in anyone one particular person being the one needed to go to jail, liberation matters more. If folks have turned, flipped, bounced back and forth, it matters not to me. I assume we are looking at a galactic level sting operation where certain player's position cannot be known until the end - the very end.

Yes yes. Knowledgeable or not....a lot of this is chess pieces. Circumstances change every day.

I still like the poker metaphor better though. Will over certitude...still got to have the best cards, on the final hand...but getting there is the art.

ETA: I kind of want to expand on this a little. Texas Hold-em, is perhaps the purest form of poker, there is. Everyone knows everything...except your hole cards...

And every single hand...up to the last one...depends on psychology. The "Final Hand" though...means that both players, actually believe they have the cards to beat the other one.

If either one reads the other, as having it...they fold. At this point, it literally is a different game. You can't bluff out the last guy.

Anyway...
edit on 10-10-2018 by Enderdog because: Rambling...

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: eisegesis

Thank-you for posting that CNN clip. I didn't watch any hurricane coverage today.

What was stopping the wind from getting to fake news John Berman and his camera-man? They were both rock steady, and the camera never panned left or right.

There hardly was any. It was a dud. I'm amazed at the bold deception! My girlfriend lives in Destin...a few miles west. She was battoned down. I italked to her periodically, all day. Result was no damage...nothing remarkable.

Saw five different weather data sources today...only one said cat4. The rest did not show data rising above even cat2. Personal data confirm it was way overhyped. Just anecdotal of course...except she lives 200 feet from the damn actual ocean.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

This surreal. McCabe told Rosenstein to recuse himself from the Russia Investigation, and Rosenstein told McCabe to recuse himself. Neither one did. Sessions had already done so.

Source: slate.com...

When a liberal outlet like SLATE reports a story like this, I always wonder what is their reason for doing so. There's always a political motive.

Just like Sheppard Smith (FoxNews) describing how extra warm the Gulf of Mexico is for October, which exploded Michael to a CAT-4. (He's a manmade global warming believer)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Hillary Clinton veiled threat materialises at DOW/NASDAQ:

She said something like "Peace ???, Prosperity can be fleeting, financial success CAN LEAVE (stares around the room)."

So, within hours we hear that the DOW has dropped 3% and the NASDAQ 4% based on concerns about China Trade War.

Within 2 days of Clintons Octoberfesting with Jacob De Rothschild we get 3 or 4 press articles from Hillary, a threat about finance and security, followed by a significant drop in US DOW/NASDAQ?

Is this a repeat of the 666 point drop that was a cabal show of strength?

Sounds like she's been givem marching orders to get back on the front foot for them?

Talking about anothers success that way "Its fleeting, it can leave" is pure malice.

Any sane individual would congratulate anothers success or at least withhold comment.

These people are evil.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

From what I understand, Rosenstein has been a part of the plan from the get go. Only he wasn't aware of it...

Sessions squeaked by in his confirmation vote with 52-47. Rosenstein however, passed his confirmation vote with flying colors 94-6.

This was done for optics. The Dems were all for him. And that was important to appear impartial. POTUS and Sessions knew RR would try to pull some swampy things while in office. And he did.

Checkmate.

Best potential analysis I've seen since 6th iteration/serial of this thread.

ETA: which makes team the Donald, Master Trolls of the Universe!
edit on 10-10-2018 by Enderdog because: I dunno...prolly buzz level...

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

A pattern is starting to become clear with forecaster and MSM discussions of these hurricanes.

Before the hurricanes hit land, they always breathlessly hype how HUGE the storm is...even showing shots from the space station. Makes people think an 800 mile wide vacuum cleaner is on its way. MSM/Forecasters compete with each other to find descriptions that generate the greatest raw fear amongst viewers/listeners.

After it becomes clear that the doomsday catastrophe didn't happen, they say, "You have to keep in mind, the strongest winds and storm surge are within the eyewall. That eyewall is only 10 to 15 miles wide."

It's no wonder 20% of the population didn't evacuate the Hurricane Warning areas this week. There didn't seem to be catastrophic wind and storm surge damage from Florence last month either.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
WORKING THEORY Re: COMMS/Missing Posts on /PatriotsFight/ board on Chans:

Q Post #1314 (/Patriotsfight/ post #63) from qntmpkts.keybase.pub stated:

From then onwards, about a 3rd of Q Posts to /Patriotsfight/ have been removed AFTERWARDS.

Why? As Q has said many times:
"Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary" (#70,72,76,78,88,97,128,158,1685,1973)
"truth is behind you" (#128)

My view is that the Maps provide the day-to-day storyline from Q, INCLUDING disinformation, but the /Patriotsfight/ board will be the historical record holding the truth of legal steps and action taken by POTUS/NSA/Military/Government white hats.

Q/anons are not publicly accepted, elected/authorised government officials. Therefore there is a need to maintain TWO historical records; 1 is the legal actions taken by authorised officials to rebuild the republic and 1 is the public "folk history"/legend of the People's "revolution".

So, how do anons know what to keep in the "authorised legal record"? That's where post #1314 above comes in:

[Future Comms]
Pre_stage ele_y
Pre_stage sec_y
Pre_stage dir_y
Pre_stage cap_y
[OnReady]

My understanding to date:
1) The post shows the algorithm that flags when to remove following posts and when to stop,
2) When the following conditions are met remove future posts until [OnReady] met;
b) If first or last line contains a killbox, ([Future Comms] & [OnReady])
c) If whole post contains string "ele" (incl. post it replies to, pics of prev posts, pic filenames, or across words),
d) If whole post contains string "sec" (incl. post it replies to, pics of prev posts, pic filenames, or across words),
e) If first or last line contains a directory location (i.e. pic or url),
f) If first or last line contains a word in CAPS

My analysis to date shows that in almost all instances, at least 2 conditions are met in the posts before and after the missing posts.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Enderdog

A pattern is starting to become clear with forecaster and MSM discussions of these hurricanes.

Before the hurricanes hit land, they always breathlessly hype how HUGE the storm is...even showing shots from the space station. Makes people think an 800 mile wide vacuum cleaner is on its way. MSM/Forecasters compete with each other to find descriptions that generate the greatest raw fear amongst viewers/listeners.

After it becomes clear that the doomsday catastrophe didn't happen, they say, "You have to keep in mind, the strongest winds and storm surge are within the eyewall. That eyewall is only 10 to 15 miles wide."

It's no wonder 20% of the population didn't evacuate the Hurricane Warning areas this week. There didn't seem to be catastrophic wind and storm surge damage from Florence last month either.

I agree. Personally...I believe we have weather control stuff, that can be weaponized...but, that neither side wants to admit. More or less damage, probably depends on stuff we will never see...unless historically.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Money.net exec found dead in his apartment

A founder of a hot Wall Street start-up has been found dead at his West Village apartment, Page Six has learned. Sources say H.L. Van Arnem IV, the COO of Money.net — which has been taking on giants Bloomberg LP and Thompson Reuters in the financial data field — had been absent from the company’s offices for several days.

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join