It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I didn't retake mine, but I recall that I'm further right than both of you and hovering just south of authoritarian line into Libertarian territory.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Anyone who supports Trump is either mentally ill (Kanye West) or a right-wing-extremist (Qsters). Thats a lie. Just did the political compass test and it brought this up:

That would make me a slightly libertarian centrist, not a right-wing extremist (I was surprised, I thought Id be further away from center). I suspect that most Qsters are all over the chart politically. Its not about left/right, its about exposing evil and corruption among the ruling elite.

Your test results are an identical match to my own.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating
Your dot lines up almost perfectly with my dot.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
What time was RRcheduled to attend committee?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The survey doesn't allow for a "neutral" answer which forces a choice that may depend on whether one has had one's morning covfefe so there is some inconsistency in multiple takes. Clever test takers may be able to end up at 0,0 with a little work, if that is even possible.
This time I am + 0.2 Authoritarian and a -3.1 Economic.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
So almost everyone here who did the political compass test is either a libertarian leftist or a libertarian centrist!

That doesn't surprise me. The Mockingbird Medias contention that Qsters and Trump supporters are primarily "right wing extremists" (upper right side of the box) is simply FALSE. And what MSM calls "liberal" and "leftist" is actually commie-authoritarian-totalitarian-nutjob (upper left side of the box).

Rather than this being a left vs right thing, its more of a libertarian vs. authoritarian thing. Or maybe its just a regular folk vs. hardcore satanic globalists thing.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Mine visually looked like RelSciHistItSufi's results .... I think you may be on to something

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
FWIW

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
The survey doesn't allow for a "neutral" answer which forces a choice that may depend on whether one has had one's morning covfefe so there is some inconsistency in multiple takes. Clever test takers may be able to end up at 0,0 with a little work, if that is even possible.
This time I am + 0.2 Authoritarian and a -3.1 Economic.

Mine came out as:

Economic Left/Right: -5.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -.056

Sounds about right I guess.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
My second take:
Economic Left/Right: 1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.13

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Trump says the FED is going crazy

U.S. President Donald Trump continued his tirade against the Federal Reserve late Wednesday, laying into the central bank's policy decisions and suggesting it was to blame for Wednesday's sharp market decline. "The problem I have is with the Fed," Trump said in response to a question about whether his escalating trade war with China might have been partly to blame for Wednesday's losses. "The Fed is going wild. I mean, I don't know what their problem is that they are raising interest rates and it's ridiculous," Trump said.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
My son invited me to go with him to a Trump rally.
Any advice from any whom have already been to one?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Here's mine, I think Sky is on to something lol!

TAT I'd say make sure you are comfortable, have water, snacks, etc and most of all have fun! I'm jealous! I was in Vegas visiting my kid for one of his Rallies, but didn't know till he was there and I had to come home so couldn't go. I was bummed!

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Slaughterhouse ENERGY

Probably nothing...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

PS - WikiLeaks is exposing "Big Data" through their Q.O.R.C.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sean Hannity just said on his radio show that something really big will be dropping this evening or tomorrow.

Was anything really big dropped?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie

TAT I'd say make sure you are comfortable, have water, snacks, etc and most of all have fun! I'm jealous! I was in Vegas visiting my kid for one of his Rallies, but didn't know till he was there and I had to come home so couldn't go. I was bummed!

Good advice...thankyou.
We're going to Trump's rally in Ohio tomorrow evening.

I'm really looking forward to it.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Translation:

Don't give them a baseline.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wear a Q/ATS t-shirt underneath something else until you're into the venue?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wear a Q/ATS t-shirt underneath something else until you're into the venue?

Wish I had one.
I'll see what I can come up with.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yup Sky, not surprising at all, MSM is misrepresenting the political leaning of what I'll call the " Truth Movement ". Right Wing Extremists is not who the Dems need to worry about ! Fun exercise, thanks for posting.

Sounds like a cool thing to do with your son TAT, lol, if it were me, I'd get a hotel close by the event and go with at least 4 people so everyone could take shifts waiting in line for 10+ hours or just go late and watch on the screens outside, that would still be fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join