It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
"LYON, France – US Attorney General Jeff Sessions met with INTERPOL Secretary General Jürgen Stock to discuss a range of global security issues, including terrorism."

"Already in 2018, the US has conducted nearly 400 million searches of INTERPOL’s global databases."

400 million

This coincides with the disappearance and subsequent mystery-resignation of Interpol chief.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pheonix358
Perhaps the "Deep State" unleashed upon President Trump what Senator Chuck Schumer warned him about, early in his Presidency?

Because we've seen two VERY uncharacteristic decisions from President Trump in the past couple of weeks.

1. President Trump changed his mind about having the Spygate documents (FISA, 302's, Emails) IMMEDIATELY declassified for the public to see.

2. President Trump changed his mind about firing Rod Rosenstein, even though 3 top level FBI/DOJ people now verify that Rod Rosenstein was exploring ways to remove Donald Trump from the Presidency. (Wanted to invoke 25th amendment. FBI Attorney - James Baker - said that wouldn't work. So Rosenstein appointed Special Counsel Mueller to do the job, instead.)

I fell asleep uncharacteristically early last night, so I just saw this post. But I have to disagree CWM.

1.) Trump didn't change his mind about the FISA declassification. It's in the hands of IG Horowitz at the moment and fortunately he plays for our team. Imagine that? Someone in the Justice dept actually doing their job without corruption!

2.) I don't think Trump changed his mind about firing RR either. There's a red line he won't cross that would give the Dems more piss & vinegar to complain about. Which is what they want of course.

Look at Q drop #2366

qmap.pub...

If RR doesnt eventually resign, it will hit a point where so much dirt is exposed that POTUS would look like a fool if he DIDN'T fire him. Patience.

edit on 10-10-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: Added pic

edit on 10-10-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Looking into the woman that invited HRC and Rothschild to the Octoberfest. Her full name is Gloria (Princess) of Thurn und Taxis. this article says that people were outraged that she made light of a Catholic child abuse scandal in which 500 children were beaten and sexually abused. She said on Camera that she too was beaten as a child and "that was not such a bad thing" to discipline her.

Gloria Thurn und Taxis is friends with the former Pope (Ratzinger), who happens to be affiliated with those Catholics involved in the child abuse scandal.

No matter the country...same stories, same people involved. I already knew that if I ran a check on HRC/Rothschilds friends in Germany, stuff like this would come up.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

"Already in 2018, the US has conducted nearly 400 million searches of INTERPOL’s global databases."

400 million

And they say Jeff Sessions isnt doing anything...

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

My first thought was "understand our comms" implies this is either deliberate or an error in the AI coding that formats the posts.

I then checked what other formatting differs between primary source Q posts and the Qmaps. In the primary source:
a) url links are RED
b) Where a line starts with ">" the whole line is shown in GREEN

CONCLUSION 1:
Primary source GREEN text is the new BOLD

CONCLUSION 2:
Where GREEN and RED text exists within a Primary source post, we need to CASTLE those lines to get a different reading of the post!

Wow Rel, how do you come up with these insights!

Probably way of base but, what the hell it may help or I may look like a dick but hey ho.

I can't seem to add the pic so will try and convey what I think.

In some of the RR posts Q states that there is a "Red line" could this also tie into the couloured links you have found?

TheTaff 🍺

edit on 10102018 by hiddenhandofthetaff because: Changed a to an I because I am a Dick 😲😂

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

If RR doesnt eventually resign, it will hit a point where so much dirt is exposed that POTUS would look like a fool if he DIDN'T fire him. Patience.
Send the IG FISA report findings to Congress, have Congress send it to Sessions with recommendations. Have Sessons Fire, and Arrest RR, for Treason.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

twitter.com...

This makes me really happy.

Precedent setting!

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Send the IG FISA report findings to Congress, have Congress send it to Sessions with recommendations. Have Sessons Fire, and Arrest RR, for Treason.

That scenario works even better.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Good Evening All

Yuk. This comes back to the universal question of; could I hang out with these people?

One thing this election cycle/MAGA has taught me CLEARLY, is that some people really have no individual identity, no self-reliance and seek group approval. This is why they are always 2 steps behind; no individual motivation or inspiration, ALWAYS looking in the mirror and looking for group approval.

This is where we stand-out. It's like an million-man Army of One. If needed, almost any of us could finish the mission alone.

Can't say that about the others.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Journalsit Viktoria Marinova of Bulgaria was assassinated for political motivation, under order from the King of the Netherlands, Angela Merkel and president Macron of France.

The reason is that she was invetigating how the EU funds for were misleadingly directed to finance nuclear energy outside of Germany and central EU countries were their green obsessions have led to the shut down of part or all of the NPP development projects within the EU. The reason is that Germany, Italy and other EU countries are running out of energy due to their suicidal green policies against Nuclear energy.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Congressman Jim Jordan says that Rod Rosenstein is a no-show for tomorrow.

mobile.twitter.com...

Maybe he's resigning today?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well I just learned Bernie Sanders will be coming to my home state to "Stump" with the democrats on the upcoming election.
The funny thing is:
The South Carolinian Democrats don't want him to stop here

Even Better:
The article also states that Bernie may be running for President again in 2020.
townhall.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Well I just learned Bernie Sanders will be coming to my home state to "Stump" with the democrats on the upcoming election.
The funny thing is:

Even Better:
townhall.com...

Quad, I've noticed a bonkers thing this week. Money and stumping from way way outside the local areas. Evidently K. Harris raised 400k for the nutcase Senator in ND simply because she voted no on BK. Fund raisers for NM and GA races given in CA! It would clearly seem at this point the dems are not the local party at all. Bernie is funny, the guy thrown to the curb by HRC is not cowering in shame but stumping...

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Congressman Jim Jordan says that Rod Rosenstein is a no-show for tomorrow.

mobile.twitter.com...

Maybe he's resigning today?
Trump, order RR to stand by your side, while you declas fisa on national tv! talk about a no show...........

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

Taff, yes the Red Line could refer to the underline on red urls in Q posts on /Patriotsfight/!

Building on the concept of "red line", what if the "red line that must not be crossed" is the link between government/MSM deep state and the Illuminati/cabal?

Reasoning:

1) As used in the Da Vinci code film, Red Line = Rosslyn (chapel) and the Rose Line through St Sulpice, Paris that follows the Greenwich Meridian 0 degrees longitude line.
2) Red line is therefore both the bloodline of the cabal/illuminati AND the differentiating line between their power base in Europe and the New World?

Is the message from the cabal therefore "We will let you clear out and rebuild your government/country but if you cross the line and come after us then it's a battle to the death"?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Q has not spoken of the church/vatican in a while...

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
The funny thing is:

Even Better:
townhall.com...

I wouldn't vote for that guy just based on how he sounds when he speaks.

Egad.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join