It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Holy Moly, was just reading this thread by The Jesuit, could this be what watch the water means ? What would be the implications of this if true ? Venezuela might be invaded soon, maybe some of our military friends can weigh in here. I'm off to sleep, Goodnight All.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
6166 Excerpts:

Military Commissions Act of 2006 - (Sec. 2) States that the authority under this Act to establish military commissions (commissions) may not be construed to alter or limit the President's authority under the Constitution or laws of the United States to establish commissions for areas declared to be under martial law or in occupied territories should circumstances so require

Defines an "unlawful enemy combatant" as a person who has: (1) engaged in or supported hostilities against the United States or its co-belligerents who is not a lawful enemy combatant; or (2) been determined to be an unlawful enemy combatant by a Combatant Status Review Tribunal or other tribunal established under the authority of the President or the Secretary of Defense (Secretary)

Defines a "lawful enemy combatant" as a person who is a member of: (1) the regular forces of a State party engaged in hostilities against the United States; (2) a militia, volunteer corps, or organized resistance movement belonging to a State party engaged in such hostilities, which are under responsible command, wear a fixed distinctive sign recognizable at a distance, carry their arms openly, and abide by the law of war; or (3) a regular armed force who professes allegiance to a government engaged in such hostilities, but not recognized by the United States.

DEEP STATE

[LAWFUL & UNLAWFUL Enemy Combatants]

PAIN is coming to those who deserve it!
Currency No More!
SEMPER FIDELIS 🇺🇸
edit on 6-10-2018 by 0311Warrior because: We know more than we realize.

edit on 6-10-2018 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

This touches upon a conversation queenofswords and I were having back in part -e11even- of this thread.

Thank you for the information and additional background about your team.

You are a prime example of what a true patriot is and what this country needs much more of.
edit on 6-10-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

It's very hard to understand or even begin to believe for a second that there are homosexuals in my Marine Corp.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro

It's very hard to understand or even begin to believe for a second that there are homosexuals in my Marine Corp.
It was inferred, not specific. He said "Team". A team can be made of contractors, or other actors, not strictly Marines.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: vinifalou

Seems your comrade enderdog believes, that the deep state is reading this thread, so much so, they “adjust their play”

You guys made the deep state change their plans apparently.

Sounds a little bit like you’re battling them.....

More like I believe it is an interactive show, I would say. You might be interested in reading up on NLP, Chaos math, and Systems Theory. Hearts and Minds, is a very real and essential element of Social systemic change.

Be well.

ETA: I don't typically do much betting. However, I made a few grand on Brexit and Prez the Donald. Conditions matter. And the dynamics of tipping points, are heavily embedded in the fabric of reality itself. Metadata is mostly about patterns within other patterns. If the forecast was for sunny and clear...but, it rains that day...Imma gonna bet on the Mudder.

edit on 6-10-2018 by Enderdog because: Stupid brain wouldn't shut up.

ETAagain: Six degrees of Kevin Bacon
edit on 6-10-2018 by Enderdog because: Nodal Model of relationships

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
6166 Excerpts:

Military Commissions Act of 2006 - (Sec. 2) States that the authority under this Act to establish military commissions (commissions) may not be construed to alter or limit the President's authority under the Constitution or laws of the United States to establish commissions for areas declared to be under martial law or in occupied territories should circumstances so require

Defines an "unlawful enemy combatant" as a person who has: (1) engaged in or supported hostilities against the United States or its co-belligerents who is not a lawful enemy combatant; or (2) been determined to be an unlawful enemy combatant by a Combatant Status Review Tribunal or other tribunal established under the authority of the President or the Secretary of Defense (Secretary)

Defines a "lawful enemy combatant" as a person who is a member of: (1) the regular forces of a State party engaged in hostilities against the United States; (2) a militia, volunteer corps, or organized resistance movement belonging to a State party engaged in such hostilities, which are under responsible command, wear a fixed distinctive sign recognizable at a distance, carry their arms openly, and abide by the law of war; or (3) a regular armed force who professes allegiance to a government engaged in such hostilities, but not recognized by the United States.

DEEP STATE

[LAWFUL & UNLAWFUL Enemy Combatants]

PAIN is coming to those who deserve it!
Currency No More!
SEMPER FIDELIS 🇺🇸

Time To Bring THE PAIN!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

LOL...really, I made that phrase up although I did have a username "Muffin Stuffer" a very long time ago on a forgotten site.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

J&A ah yes I remember reading that back and forth.
You guys nailed it.

For the record that touches off a tad bigoted.
I knew quite a few gay men within the infantry. Great Marines!

What is so hard to understand/believe about a man, who happens to be gay, choosing to serve in the Marines? Sexual orientation plays zero role in whether one is a patriot for our nation.

ASE - correct I am no longer within the Marine Corps, we are ICE + contractors.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Lol is that supposed to be a joke?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

No. There is nothing funny about someone posing as a Marine then degrade the USMC by saying they are mostly homosexuals. Then backpedal to say they aren't even in the USMC.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Our Pres nailed it again. Yesterday the screechers had 99.9% professionally printed and designed signs. Trump calls out that Soros Money paid for and made them and not love. Then this morning I'd say over half the signs are handmade, badly handmade! LOL It's never ending!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

What is so hard to understand/believe about a man, who happens to be gay, choosing to serve in the Marines? Sexual orientation plays zero role in whether one is a patriot for our nation.

WITH YOU on this one, Warrior.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Q followers are a diverse bunch. No doubt about that, it has been no secret since the beginning....

Let us NOT drift this thread into a sexual orientation argument.... PLEASE?

All are welcome here and encouraged to contribute. Even those that do not necessarily believe in the Q movement, as long as they can bring data and not disparagement.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I’m sorry but that’s the most idiotic thing I’ve read on here in a long time. If you don’t think there have been many many dhomosexual marines, sailors, airmen and soldiers protecting this country, since it’s been a country, then I don’t know what to tell you...who somebody likes to screw has absolutely no bearing on how effective a warrior they are. GTFOH with that B.S.

edit on 6-10-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Am I missing something here, but do we no longer talk about Q on this thread?

I mean, he basically said somebody - maybe Russia - launched a missile from a submarine that caused POTUS in AF1 to be re-routed, and that we now might have possession of the top secret Russian submarine, mabye the one that launched the missile ...

but I don't see any discussion or analysis of it. Is this thread dying a slow troll death?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

We do, but it's not a point of activism. Being gay isn't what makes them great marines or army or navy or air force.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

How long were you in the Corps?

In my experience Marines dont really give a crap as long as you can hack it and pull your weight to accomplish the mission.

Hell at OCS one of the guys in my platoon was a prior enlisted Force Recon Marine (before the official change to Raiders) and we found out years later he was gay. Didnt keep him from being exemplary with PT and being super moto.

If anyone has ever been to OCS you know what I'm talking about but even with tons of dudes showering there was never any kind of problem.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

J&A ah yes I remember reading that back and forth.
You guys nailed it.

ASE - correct I am no longer within the Marine Corps, we are ICE + contractors.

Ahem.... You yourself said "once a marine always a marine." I have changed my thinking based on that...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
OH LOOK!!

Q Related news

YAY! ON TOPIC

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join