It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Skunk bay was a missile.

Sorcha Faal used unquestionably.

That's the last couple of pages I've read.

Bs upon bs.

And I'm glib for pointing out this bs?

Echo chamber.....chamber......

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Enderdog

Oh they read it for sure!

So many truth bombs in here!

You guys are hilarious, I’ll leave you to your echo chamber.

Enjoy the open skies!

link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Well your not very truthful. I posted the Sorcha article and specifically stated it was from Sorcha with 3 question marks, so yeah, get your facts straight.

link   

originally posted by: CADpro
a reply to: FlyingFox

We can safely assume this apparent argument isn't over Aunt Sandy's fluff muffin recipe.

Bc of this post, I looked up "fluff muffin".

An interesting result from urban dictionary popped up for "fluff a muffin"...

When told to "fluff a muffin" it means to back the f%ck down.

Boy: I just want to look at ur phone. 
Girl: Give it back! 
boy: NO 
Girl, *smacks boy* and takes. GO FLUFF A MUFFIN. 
Boy: f%ck off.

www.urbandictionary.com...

So maybe it DID have to do with fluff muffins after all...

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
So I posted a thread about the narrative shifting from Russia to China threat in the current events forum at 7:46pm.

Only to see that Q posted this:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.346 Oct 5 2018 19:50:46 (EST)

NEW Look HERE [RUSSIA]
DO NOT LOOK HERE [CHINA]
www.youtube.com...📁 Worth 43 minutes of your time. FAKE NEWS WILL NEVER REPORT. Important to understand going forward. FACTS MATTER.
Q

EST i think is 2 hours before time stamps here so I feel like the guy beat me to the punch!! I spent a while working on that thing too!

Not going to cross promote just found it interesting.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore
Just a short post to say, Love Those Memes! The one showing what Hillary did to age Bill is priceless.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Senate Unanimously Passes S. Res. 610 To Declassify Tens Of Thousands of Documents on Saudi Arabia and 9/11

I don't know if this was posted but I found it interesting,

The “28 pages” from a 2002 Congressional Joint Inquiry report on the attacks was declassified on July 15, 2016, but large portions of the release remained redacted. This move pushes to finally remove the redactions on these and other documents related to 9/11. The documents seem to point the finger at the highest level of the government of Saudi Arabia as being responsible for the financial backing for the attackers on 9/11.

S.Res. 610 Resolution Reads as follows: Urging the release of information regarding the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks upon the United States. Whereas tens of thousands of pages of documents relating to the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks upon the United States remain classified by the Federal Government; Whereas the Federal Government may properly classify and control access to information in order to protect sources and methods of collecting critical information in defense of the country and the people of the United States; Whereas the contents of these documents are necessary for a full public understanding of the events and circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks; Whereas the decision to maintain the classified status of many of these documents prevents the people of the United States from having access to information about the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, including the involvement of certain foreign governments in the attacks; and Whereas the people of the United States and the families of the victims of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks deserve full and public disclosure of the events surrounding the attacks:
Now, therefore, be it Resolved, That it is the sense of the Senate that— (1) documents related to the events of September 11, 2001, should be declassified to the greatest extent possible; and (2) the survivors, the families of the victims, and the people of the United States deserve answers about the events and circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks upon the United States.

Read in full: www.congress.gov...

Disregard if already posted.

nesaranews.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Found the hidden message regarding the emergency alert guys. here (ATS on mobile doesnt allow uploading pictures? Blank dialog forever.) Sorry if its been posted.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That was Charlie's Point.

💥

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

It has always been in China's interests to have the US and Russia busy watching each other instead of watching them. We sit on either side of her.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Why post it all if you thought it was questionable?

Why did no one but me point it out as an issue?

Echo chamber. Who cares if it's true or not, as long as it furthers your agenda.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I cant' speak for anyone else but I don't trust what the MSM reports so I try to find info elsewhere. If I find something interesting or funny I share it with the group.

Now let me ask you why are you here? If you believe the MSM go post on yahoo news or something and stop harshing my buzz.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: CADpro

There is something serious going on with DiFi. It's like the grim reaper is coming to get her and she knows it.

One can only hope.

I think Diane Feinstein has been under suspicion/investigation for awhile. But it's now ramping up. She might be wearing a tracking device soon.

1.) The Chinese Spy was her Office Director and personal driver for many years. MSM ignored the revelation, but Intel Officials are taking it very seriously.

2.) Then, she leaked classified testimony transcripts in 2017.

3.) Feinstein employed a staffer who recently published personal info of Republican Senators, and also threatened to expose medical records of Senators families, before he was caught/arrested. (I think it was referred to as Doxing?)

4.) Now she's smack dab in the middle of the Christine Ford attempt to derail a Supreme Court Justice's nomination. That's looking more like a case of FRAUD, with Diane Feinstein playing a key role.

5.) At $94 million net worth, Feinstein is the 2nd most wealthy U.S. Senator.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Skipping ahead. Way behind. Todays was a birthday and spent 6 hours on the phone with 3 siblings 3 children and 2 friends. Fortunately 2 sibling and 2 children are wide awake politically speaking.

Saw this video on ABC local news today and was the first positive info that has come out locally. Though they have tried, it seems, to be unbiased all stations have played the national narrative.

This is teacher/professor of theology who taught Kavenaugh in 1980 at Georgetown and remained at the school through 1982, so he knew him thru the years.

it is not on you tube so here is the local channel link

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Something funny?
Harshing your buzz?

I don’t think you’re talking q very seriously. You’re fighting the deep state remember.

Oh wait, no it’s about posting kewl memes and getting confirmational back slaps from complete strangers.

But hey, you keep telling yourself that because I don’t believe your bs, it automatically means I believe msm bs.

I hate to break it to you, but I’ve never watched a single minute of cnn in my life. In fact, you no doubt have watched more than me.

Oops.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

So now your " the OG Qster" ? The Authority on what I should and shouldn't post? And because you don't watch CNN I'm supposed to be impressed?

You win, you are better and smarter than me. I will leave now.
edit on 5-10-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Something funny?
Harshing your buzz?

I don’t think you’re talking q very seriously. You’re fighting the deep state remember.

Oh wait, no it’s about posting kewl memes and getting confirmational back slaps from complete strangers.

But hey, you keep telling yourself that because I don’t believe your bs, it automatically means I believe msm bs.

I hate to break it to you, but I’ve never watched a single minute of cnn in my life. In fact, you no doubt have watched more than me.

Oops.

Why do you care? You appear to be Australian.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Unbiased opinion I guess.

Not worth much these days, I know.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Why do you care? You appear to be Australian.

Because your leaders have replaced our duly elected leaders often enough so that it stinks.

That is why I care.

That is why many many people from all over the world have joined the Q movement.

You sir, with all respect, can take this thought of yours and do something with it.

P

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

You're either too naive or ignorant. I bet it's the second choice, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. No one is fighting the deep state here, we are simply following the events that are happening, connecting the dots and sharing it with other people.

No one ever here ever claimed to directly have a participation into this. And the meme stuff is to bypass the censorship from the social media.

Not that you care, since you're commenting on subjects you know nothing about.

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join