It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
Regarding arrests / indictments:

Let me preface that I am not a lawyer (military or civilian) so my understanding of this entire process is not 100%, I’m reiterating what I have been told.

Highly suggest reading over
HR 6166

www.congress.gov...

Supreme Court provides the legal “cover” for the AUTHs for 6166 (from SecDef Mattis and (likely) AG Sessions)
Q stated POTUS can not touch certain things due to optics. If someone can find that drop and post that would be lovely.

From the sources I have within DHS, DOD and the DOJ I’ve gathered that MOST will/have been dealt with under civilian process. Various charges can and will be used for many.

SOME will see military process depending on their actions within 3 levels: Treason, Subversion and Sedition.

Webster’s gives us insight into just what those 3 are.

MOST will fall under level 3: SEDITION
(media/other Gov agencies)

MANY will fall under level 2: SUBVERSION
(DOJ/Intel/other Gov agencies)

SOME will fall under level 1: TREASON
(DOD/Elected Gov/Intel)

TREASON: the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family

SUBVERSION: a systematic attempt to overthrow or undermine a government or political system by persons working secretly from within

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority

BRING THE PAIN

Warrior's post here ties directly into Q#2351

Justice K >>> Highest Court in the Land.
Law & Order [majority] [U.S. Constitution] safeguarded.
IT WAS OUR LAST CHANCE TO SAVE IT [Non-Force]

I have mentioned this before, but it bears repeating when we get lost. This is being done using the laws etc. that THEY put in place. DJT and company are not "making new laws" but using the system in place to break them down. The Earth plane(t) is a freewill plane(t), our ignorance got us here via "implied consent."

Non-Force. Force would have gone very badly for all. This seems slow because we are in the know, but it is happening very quickly relative to how the system was designed to work. This is because we are giving INFORMED consent and the power of the Q folks is, frankly, unmatched in human history as it spans all areas of the realm.

This is why BK is so important to the process. Following their rules. The Russian Treaty is Clinton Era, now being used against Clinton - no new treaty was created on the matter. Genius. 6166 is not DJT, but used against them.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Links from a friend...

“Corker, Menendez block Paul’s amendment to defund Pedophilia in Afghanistan”

Paul is outraged over reports of alleged widespread sexual abuse of Afghan children by members of the Afghan military and police, groups which receive billions in U.S. aid on an annual basis, a problem that has been under a microscope by U.S. media for some time, but two powerful colleagues on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee leaders pushed back against Paul’s attempt to draw a line in the sand.

Committee Chairman Bob Corker (R-TN) and Democrat Ranking Member Bob Menendez (D-NJ) threw their collective weight behind

This is madness. Corker? He's says he's out, why his he occupying this position?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
Am I missing something here, but do we no longer talk about Q on this thread?

I mean, he basically said somebody - maybe Russia - launched a missile from a submarine that caused POTUS in AF1 to be re-routed, and that we now might have possession of the top secret Russian submarine, mabye the one that launched the missile ...

but I don't see any discussion or analysis of it. Is this thread dying a slow troll death?

No, lol, we're hanging tough, there is no script for this Lance ! I think folk's are revisiting what that " missile attack " a few months back over Hawaii actually was, given more information in real time.

LOL, as for people's sexuality, I'm not touching that !! Probably EVERYTHING, from the beginning of time is all about sex somehow ? If folk's do their thing, are good human beings and contribute positive things to the World, it's all good. Start forcing militant ideas and values down other's throats then expect push back.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

Hibernia Networks actually owns a fast undersea telecoms cable connecting US to Europe, UK and Ireland! It is now owned by GTT.

Having implemented a global platform between most Stock Exchanges, across 4 continents, I can tell you the Hibernia cable is very important to financial markets!

In summary, if you can get information and make buys/sells quicker than your competitors then you will make more money than them. Hibernia's cable takes 60 milliseconds, whereas I was working with 120 to 200milliseconds and that WAS seen as faster than most by the financial markets.

Silicon Republic 2nd article on Hibernia

Hibernia originally announced its intention to construct a transatlantic submarine fibre-optic cable network from New York to London offering the fastest route from North America to Europe at Sub 60ms back in September 2010 under Project Express.

“The addition of a spur to connect to Cork was driven by demand from IDA client companies,” explained the IDA’s regional manager for Ireland South Ray O’Connor.

He said the connection of Express to Ireland significantly enhances Ireland and Cork’s proposition as a location for data-intensive businesses in the tech sector.

I was surprised at the number of banks with centres in Dublin; Wells Fargo, Citi, BNP Paribas, KBC, Barclays, Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, etc. but it's closer to US than London and therefore faster still to get information.

The article says Ken Peterson is Hibernia boss. I did a search on him/C_A but only turned up Martin Peterson (senior officer in CIA Directorate of Intelligence)
and Martha Peterson (Wiki).

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Catching up but... Is that string of stars and circles possibly morse code?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, 17 periods after the "double meanings exist"!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Dublin is a Clown hub for tech and banking...been that way for the past couple decades.
Trust me on this.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
RE: 53-47

US Senate advances Saudi guided-munitions sale, 53-47

Could this be the what Q meant

WASHINGTON — The U.S. Senate narrowly voted 53-47 along largely partisan lines to approve a $510 million sale of precision-guided munitions to Saudi Arabia on Tuesday. The sale's supporters, largely Republican, said opponents — in seeking to score political points against U.S. President Donald Trump — would strengthen Iran's hand. The vote was framed by critics of the sale as a rebuke of Saudi Arabia's activities in the Yemen civil war.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well, I have to admit, I met Trump, and asked him about "q" and he told me it was all real, so, you all have to believe me now...

seriously though, that post has some obvious dog whistling to the rightists when they post about the Jewish Question(see the triple parentheses), if you people can't see this is a con job, you deserve to be fooled

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Nobody said it was.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Looks like y'all or on it. Here is today's clue

Later or the pic responses Bella Magna comments "mythical airplanes, fictional islands, you tease, you. What's next?

This seems to be what they mean here

Null Island is an imaginary island located at 0°N 0°E (hence “Null”) in the South Atlantic Ocean. This point is where the equator meets the prime meridian. The exact origins of “Null Island” are a bit murky, but it did reach a wide audience no later than in 2011 when it was drawn into Natural Earth, a public domain map dataset developed by volunteer cartographers and GIS analysts. In creating a one-square meter plot of land at 0°N 0°E in the digital dataset, Null Island was intended to help analysts flag errors in a process known as “geocoding.”

link

edit on 6-10-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Geez, is there anything the Clowns actually do that's not part of some sinister scam ?? Can we load them all in one of those little clown cars and send them to the corn field !

On another note, heard an interview with Ford's lawyer's that was kinda interesting. They claim Ford was " confused " when she claimed she wasn't aware of the offer made that she could testify privately in CA, what she actually meant was that she did not want to only be questioned by the Judiciary Committees Staff, but by the actual members of the committee.

This just strengthens my feeling that this is more about feeling disrespected then a sexual assault for Ms. Ford, the implication her lawyer's give, is that she FELT her story was IMPORTANT enough to be heard by the Senate JC and not some flunkies they sent in their place.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I assume there was blood spilled.

Pay attention, folks.

Disturbing discovery in Chattahoochee River could impact your drinking water

SOUTH FULTON COUNTY, Ga. - Officials say they found more than 10 decapitated goats in and around the Chattahoochee River.

Channel 2's Tom Jones was in South Fulton County, where the Chattahoochee Riverkeeper found the headless animals floating down the river near the Martin Luther King Jr. Drive bridge.

This occurred on the day the ricin "suspect" was apprehended.

The letters contained small pieces of what appeared to be castor beans and a note with the message "Jack and the Missile Bean Stalk Powder," according to the federal complaint.

Ricin is derived from castor seeds and is a byproduct of castor oil production.

Allen also allegedly told the FBI that he sent letters to U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, the Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom, Russian President Vladimir Putin and the secretary of the Air Force, whose name he did not recall. It was unclear whether those letters were sent.

FYI - US Secretary of the Air Force: Heather Wilson

The day the ricin was sent, the Moon entered Gemini.

The names of the Gemini twins are Castor and Pollux.

The Moon enters Gemini passing the Pleiades and getting ready to occult Aldebaran, the eye of the Bull. This is about expanding our perspective and what we see as our reality.

Is it just a coincidence that the “Arch of Baal” has been erected in Washington D.C. on the exact same week that Brett Kavanaugh and Christine Blasey Ford are testifying before Congress? The future of the U.S. Supreme Court is literally hanging in the balance, and many believe that it is quite odd that this ancient pagan symbol has been put up at this precise moment in time.

Posted earlier: www.abovetopsecret.com...

G.O.A.T. home, you're drunk.

"People that are dumping in this river go home and drink it out of their taps," Ulseth said. "And they don't make that connection that they're actually polluting their own water source."

Ulseth said the Riverkeeper doesn't have the capability to remove the animals so they just floated down the river.

There are 49 occultations over Aldebaran that began in 2015 and coincidentally ended in September 2018. There is more to this than meets the EYE.

Like the other three bright stars, Aldebaran occultations occur in series. Tuesday’s will be the last one visible over populated areas (the final two occur in the Arctic) until the year 2033. No other first magnitude star will be occulted by the moon until August 25, 2023, when a new series begins with Antares in Scorpius. Before the drought begins, take a deep drink at dawn.

edit on 6-10-2018 by eisegesis because: www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

CAD - I am ashamed to call you a brother if you truly believe that way. I have no problem with people holding diverse views on homosexuality. I personally believe it is a sin. We are all imperfect.
I never said anything that would intentionally degrade our Corps. Homosexuality within our ranks is not degrading. You are a bigot for saying/believing such disgusting things.
I never stated I was still operating in the Marines. I served 8 years infantry as an 0311, sexual orientations have no affect on a Marine’s ability to provide aid to injured, find IEDs, capture HVTs or to close with and destroy the enemy.

TAT - ThanQ

SoT - 8 years infantry. 1/5 and 3/5 (Pendleton)

Justvis - thanks for steering us back on topic!

Back to Q please, this thread is not about me.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

THE SERGEANT AT ARMS WILL RESTORE ORDER IN THE GALLERY.

50 48

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Kavanaugh was just confirmed.

Meaning, prophesy confirmed.

edit on 6-10-2018 by eisegesis because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
He made it. 50-49

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Incoming from Q soon...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I have no doubt you're right TAT. I just didn't turn up much proof on my 1st drill-down from TAFF's lead.

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join