It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: carewemust
If we go with the line of reasoning that these people already have active FISA warrants against them, then yes - one of them had their phones, and everything that was said was recorded.

Indeed. Good point! This is one of the ways in which Q is so VALUABLE.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
You have got to wonder what low-lifes like Feinstein say to people like Murkowski and Flake, who were very clearly bullied, to get them to vote against their consciences.

No one should have this kind of power.

Q says "a phone was present". Could mean a phone recorded what Feinstein said to Murkowski. Not just the phone which took the photo...unless the photographer (who was it?) moved closer and recorded.

That's exactly my read as well. Maybe another reason Feinstein looked scared sh*tless while Sh*thead Schumer made his statement.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It's starting to look like the vote might be closer than 53-47. I'm wondering if this might in fact be a prediction of the Senate makeup after the election. There are at least a couple of Dems who seem likely to lose their seats due to opposing Kavenaugh.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You have got to wonder what low-lifes like Feinstein say to people like Murkowski and Flake, who were very clearly bullied, to get them to vote against their consciences.

No one should have this kind of power.

Q says "a phone was present". Could mean a phone recorded what Feinstein said to Murkowski. Not just the phone which took the photo...unless the photographer (who was it?) moved closer and recorded.

That's exactly my read as well. Maybe another reason Feinstein looked scared sh*tless while Sh*thead Schumer made his statement.

That's logical. I'm sure Feinstein's goons (aka "staffers") came across the photos of her threatening Murkowski, and showed them to her.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I count us as very fortunate that there are still some people in DC with strong ethics.

They are making all the difference.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

For those who cannot get to twatter here us what was in the post which Agartha posted LAST NIGHT!

twitter.com...

"Maybe". MAYBE!!!!!!!!!

edit on 5 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Blatant evidence that Obama's statement about the rise in employment is because of his policies is absolutely false.

Egotistical narcissist. I suppose that's redundant.

I don't care. I can't stand that ass.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Something interesting just happened at QMAP. I hit the Reset button and the last post was numbered either 2386 or 2486. I'm not sure about the second digit. It flashed very quickly.

😮😮😮

When we get to that post maybe we should be extra vigilant in interpreting the message.

😮😮😮
edit on 10/5/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

Also, I've noticed when I hit Reset the time reloads in Zulu Time, but ends up as a regular timestamp when the page is done loading.
edit on 10/5/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

It's not that hard to win when everyone before you was losing on purpose

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Link in tweet is 404ered.

twitter.com...

Waaaaaaahhhhh. Wikileaks just GIMME MUH October surprize NO MORE PUZZLES!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

ToL, the picture name has changed in Q Post #2344 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub! I think there is a combination of phonetic and decode message in the names?

The picture was originally in post #2281 (post #301 on /Patriots Fight/ - #2344 is post #340 on /PatriotsFight/).

#2281 picture name DoJQPsNVAAAI348.jpg-large.jpg
Interpretation = "Do Joe Q. Publics never eye CDH?" (Joe Q. Public 1st on list at Acronymfinder.com!)

#2344 picture name DowtZ_LWwAAgtW9.jpg-large.jpg
Interpretation = "Doubts: Left Wing with Alcoholics Anonymous; get Web Intelligence!"

Convert #301 to Acronym gives C_A - CIA?
Convert #340 to Acronym gives CD_ - Cross Dresser reference to Feinstein?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Sounds like a touch of "No means maybe, maybe means yes" (hate the phrase and what it stands for but just saying...).

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Operator of Precious Metals Brokerage in New York Found Guilty of Tax Evasion

Defendant Used Shell Corporations to Conceal Income

According to court documents and evidence presented at trial, in 2010 and 2011, Christopher Wolf operated Rothchild & Associates LLC, in Brooklyn, New York. Rothchild was in the business of selling precious metals to investors over the telephone. Wolf earned commissions from Rothchild, but took steps to conceal this income by directing that it be paid to shell corporations he created. Wolf then caused the filing of false individual and corporate income tax returns that underreported his commission income and claimed phony expense deductions. Wolf’s fraudulent conduct resulted in a tax loss of approximately $240,000.

What a wonderful day!

For Eisegesis the value of the above phrase is 201.

edit on 5pm1005America/ChicagoFri, 05 Oct 2018 14:03:15 -0500031022018-10-05T14:03:15-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: not the same person

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Stolen Valor Blumenthal and the moron Harris are giving speeches now and lambasting Kavenaughs character still! These people have no shame.
edit on th201810-0500fCDT012018Fri, 05 Oct 2018 13:56:52 -0500 by SonOfThor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

1) The ".onion" link looks like dark web stuff so you probably need right software to access.

2) the 2 circles and 3 five pointed stars could maybe reference 2 black eyes (or blinded) 3 cabal families?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I'm just happy he didn't not answer the question or say no!!

Keeping the dream alive.

Rel, can I not reach . onion sites because I would need to use a tor browser?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Tired, I first noticed that 2/3, 3/2 combination many years ago on the USPS's Purple Heart stamp. Turns out that design is part of George Washington's family crest.

I'd post pics but I don't know how to embed images. That button does not work for me in any browser.

So I think that Wiki Leaks thing has something to do with that.

Hope that helps you in your quest.

🙂

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Not sure ToL as I've never tried to access it - but I would expect that to be the reason!

Surely (hopefully) a member in the thread knows a lil more than us?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

I'm just happy he didn't not answer the question or say no!!

Keeping the dream alive.

Rel, can I not reach . onion sites because I would need to use a tor browser?

I'm amazed by this but I think he was unprepared for such a question.

new topics

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join