It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brexit is a Mess, how do we Fix it.

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

"I've never had trust in government although if it suits me I'll pretend allegiance to the hardest gang in town."

The Police?

Great band, crap goobement thugs.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Foreign workers will still get visas because we need them.
And as far as the fallen Pound is concerned we've had the best summer season of foreign tourists I can ever remember. Everyone is buzzing about it, D and F plated cars everywhere.
All foreign cash pumped into our economy, good times, booming this year, so yeah I'm happy but there will always be winners and losers.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Aye so again I am still confused as to why you will support the government in Brexit, if you were shredding documents to hide their lies during the blair years!

Why the hell do you trust them with brexit ?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

All of those things you say will depend on the type of Brexit that transpires and are in no way a given.

Brexit will increase the divide even further regarding those winners and losers, essentially people of means and monies may be able to ride out the socioeconomic stagnation Brexit will bring about for an as of yet indeterminate time period.

Might not be a bed of roses for those of lesser means all the same, in point of fact there is no might about it.

Hard times ahead are guaranteed for a significant percentage of our population.
edit on 27-9-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

thanks mate #in scarred for life !

I really hope no one has made a deep fake of theresa yet

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
Haha I don't trust any of them.
My point about shredding documents was that was under a Labour government lol.
It was a massive cover up, anything not factual was shredded, all opinion based assertions about citizens had to go before they could see their files.
I made a fortune in overtime and travel expenses.
...and yes I pissed laughing when the news was on TV celebrating the new freedom of access to files, 6 months after they had all been cleaned up.
The new mantra with clerical files became 'put it on a yellow sticky post it note if you don't want the citizen to see it' lol

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Yes I forgot...
DOOM I TELL THEE!!!!!!!
You don't know that everything mate, but I'm a glass half full kind of guy so we'll unlikely ever find agreement on this.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

You should have been copying and then shredding methinks. LoL

Christ, for all you know you might have destroyed a right good few pedophile reports on the swine in question(Politicians).

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Well, time will tell even if the Tories don't.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

But does she spit or swallow Trumps, couth, couth, trade deal?

That's the real question.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I knew the hardest gang in town was corrupt so just ran with it making a tidy sum at the time.
I'd do it again.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Aye they make a tidy sum in this day of age with all the drug dealing, Smack and Coke distribution, they are up to there neck in.

There is even some speculation as to the bastards being implicated and turning a blind eye to people trafficking/sex trafficking industries.

Corrupt does not even begin to cover the nefarious shenanigans our beloved boys in blue get up to.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

One minute your shredding government documents, next minute your saying you will side with the scum because its profitable

agent provocateur , paid government shill , stooge , are among some of the names folk would call ye!

I hope it was worth it , doing that dirty work you were aiding and abetting a war criminal lol

am I going to here your testimony in a few years at the hague saying you were only following orders hahahah

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Lmao, it's the whole establishment mate, we weren't allowed to tell cops where someone was unless there was a significant risk to people, like rapists or whatever, but over a cup of tea the cops would be told on the sly.
Don't trust any authority, and trust should be inversely proportional the higher up the food chain you go.
I accepted that years ago so I just take the piss and flaunt any authority.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I'll work for Satan if the pay is good mate, no problems with that. Once I realised how corrupt our system actually is I thought # it and go with the flow.
Hardest gang in town and all that.
Yep, I've creamed off my own share over the years, but I prefer the hardest gang being in this country though and not commanded by Brussells.
The state knows I'm a good pretend little worker bee and leaves me alone. I'm happy enough with it.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Did Ye Aye!

well at least a ken whit side your breads buttered !

hahaha

I think its mad , on one hand you distrust authority and government from direct experience, but are happy to work for them doing dirty deeds!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Haha, there is always the hardest gang in town, right now it is the authority of the nation state. Of course I'll do dirty work if it is a good earner, as I have done previously. I'm not stupid, life is just a game and I like playing it.
I'm never going to stop dodgy practices as a lone citizen so I'll run with whatever is best for me, my family, and friends.
I like to think I'd draw a line at harming other people but who knows, if I was threatened by the gang then maybe.
Nothing has changed in thousands of years just the appearance of civility is more effective these days.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The only brexit, is a no-deal brexit. There's no need to fix that ... and ought to happen as scheduled.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
I'll work for Satan if the pay is good mate, no problems with that. Once I realised how corrupt our system actually is I thought # it and go with the flow.
Hardest gang in town and all that.
Yep, I've creamed off my own share over the years, but I prefer the hardest gang being in this country though and not commanded by Brussells.
The state knows I'm a good pretend little worker bee and leaves me alone. I'm happy enough with it.

So let me get this straight. You voted out because you believe the EU to be a corrupt state yet you were quite happy to work for a corrupt state covering up their corruption?. What a #ing hypocrite. You are the problem that needs eradicated. Quisling.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join