It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brexit is a Mess, how do we Fix it.

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Thanks for the offer but I never give my address out.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Thanks for the offer but I never give my address out.

Dude, I already got it off Bonesay our resident Russian spy based in Mexico.

She told me what you had for breakfast as well, no surprise it was sausages with marmalade though.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Yes of course. Sorry, I'd completely forgotten what an ignorant bigot I am.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Nae bother mate, well If things go tits up your welcome to come join me n Cornish by the fire for some cider and banter

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

You know too much......

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I'd love that but an word of warning - he may bring his guitar.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

it's ok we have enough whiskey and cider , to drown a scotsman

im sure if we get him pished enough he couldnae strum his hairy banjo never mind his guitar.

Speaking of whiskey , Scotland could hold all the whiskey lovers of the EU to ransom, surely thatsa good bargaining chip appeal to the EU jakies
hahahah

edit on 28-9-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The French don't drink whisky, its all red wine and cognac to swill down their frog's legs and snails and the Germans drink schnapps after stuffing themselves with bratwurst and sauerkraut and....

Sorry, I just can't help being a xenophobic bigot, can I?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Haha, I could try!

Speaking of booze, have you started having smuggling from England yet since the new tax has been put on it in your land?
If I lived on the border I'd be tempted for sure.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Nah, they are all too busy stuffing themselves with haggis and deep fried Mars bars.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Lol, I wonder how much a bottle of Buckfast Tonic Wine is now north of the border, definitely an avenue for making decent cash with a van full driven up.
I love haggis, I have fantastic Burns night meals every year with my Scottish mates who moved south.
It's very similar to Kaszanka in my opinion, I enjoy that with my Polish friends when I'm not being a xenophobic bigot of course....so that's usually on a sunday lol

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I have had deep fried haggis from a Scottish chippy - lovely.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
But...but... The haggis shortages post Brexit, think of the children!!!
They need the EU grants to farm the small beasties, do you have any idea how dangerous a wild haggis is?! They need fences and allsorts...without the EU grants which are really UK money coming back Scotland would be #ed.
If the haggis escape and make it to a major population centre like Glasgow it would be carnage.
I am seeing the potential doom myself now

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
I'll work for Satan if the pay is good mate, no problems with that. Once I realised how corrupt our system actually is I thought # it and go with the flow.
Hardest gang in town and all that.
Yep, I've creamed off my own share over the years, but I prefer the hardest gang being in this country though and not commanded by Brussells.
The state knows I'm a good pretend little worker bee and leaves me alone. I'm happy enough with it.

You know it’s true and it’s been obvious all along, all these years I’ve spent struggling to make an honest living and I’ve only just been able to survive with barely any savings or prospect of climbing the social ladder.

It’s time I embarked on a life of crime, it’s time for the gloves to come off and play dirty, it’s time I launch my career in politics.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul
Meh, life is a game to me, so is 'authority'.
I play by my own rules, always have. I certainly don't respect any rules just because 'It's the law' lol, only drones do that, I'm a worker bee.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Meh a worker bee is a kind of drone, I’m going to become a bear a steal the bee’s honey.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul
Good luck with that, the bear's are in the pocket of the bees, they know which side is buttered on as well.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

In the opinion of an outsider casually glancing in, you need someone with a lot more spine than Theresa May who will walk into the room, pull the switch, and make a clean break from the EU.

To make a world class omolette, you need to break some eggs.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Indeed, this Kiwi, holds a similar viewpoint. May is a pathetically weak political figure. Her attempts to either appease the Remain crowd or UN-democratically overturn Brexit, has undermined her authority and credibility as Prime Minster. Consider for a moment, historically the UK, had a hand in the defeat of Napoléon, Kaiser Wilhelm II, and Hitler. Brexit is made a difficult task by the arrogance of Cameron and co, who never dreamed, the no vote would carry the day, in the Brexit referendum.(May's weak leadership is also a part of the problem ).

This arrogance ensured there was no planning in the UK civil service, for post Brexit trade, and national regulatory frameworks. Heck, there are ample economic/trade markets outside of the EU, they vary from Australia, New Zealand, India, and Taiwan.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: xpert11

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Indeed, this Kiwi, holds a similar viewpoint. May is a pathetically weak political figure. Her attempts to either appease the Remain crowd or UN-democratically overturn Brexit, has undermined her authority and credibility as Prime Minster. Consider for a moment, historically the UK, had a hand in the defeat of Napoléon, Kaiser Wilhelm II, and Hitler. Brexit is made a difficult task by the arrogance of Cameron and co, who never dreamed, the no vote would carry the day, in the Brexit referendum.(May's weak leadership is also a part of the problem ).

This arrogance ensured there was no planning in the UK civil service, for post Brexit trade, and national regulatory frameworks. Heck, there are ample economic/trade markets outside of the EU, they vary from Australia, New Zealand, India, and Taiwan.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

I entirely agree with you ...... The UK government have become LAZY and are

perfectly happy to implement anything/everything the EU decrees and sit back

and take their salaries and are in business for themselves fiddling their expenses

for extra cash.

I have just finished reading about a previous PM John Major who is constantly

berating the peoples vote to leave, and I cant help seeing a correlation between

the position of where we the UK are now and the position he was in when he

signed the Maastricht Treaty....... against ALL odds.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia
I never liked John Major, weasel type in my opinion. He'd sell his own mother out to the EU I reckon.
No second referendum for him either, I bet he hates it.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join