It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby dinosaurs on Noah's Ark

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: camain
As far as carbon 14, it is accurate as long as the temp and pressure stayed accurate, however you can’t get massive dinosaurs and 6 foot long...

Why do you continually bring up carbon dating in regards dinosaurs? It isn't used to date dinosaur fossils.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: camain
As far as carbon 14, it is accurate as long as the temp and pressure stayed accurate, however you can’t get massive dinosaurs and 6 foot long...

Why do you continually bring up carbon dating in regards dinosaurs? It isn't used to date dinosaur fossils.

I was relaying my last 2 years of high school. The other dude already proved it only goes back 60k years and therefore they use other dating. It’s all good.

Camain

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Derp derp America derp derp

Their is a reason country's like China, South Korea and Japan are miles ahead in education and that because of the bat# crazy stuff you teach in schools

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

I live 20 miles away from both the Ark Encounter and the Creation Museum, and I can't bring myself to pay the ridiculous cost just to stand there stupefied at the things on display.

I went to a creationist lecture once, put on by Answers in Genesis (the owner of the previous two websites), and it was absolutely the silliest crap I've ever heard in my life.

I'm not one to assume that we know everything about history at this point in the game, but I know a scam when I see one.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Dinosaurs never died out. They evolved into what are now birds and reptiles. Birds and reptiles have more complex DNA than we humans do which is why there are so many different kinds of them. They can evolve rapidly.

When the climate changed way way way back when, many kinds of dinosaurs were able to evolve and adapt. Of course some kinds went extinct but even that still happens today whether or not we intervene by screwing up their ecosystem.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If it makes people feel better, Douglas got voted out of her job recently.

Thank God

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
His statements match the Sumerian flood account that describes only baby animals being taken on board the "Preserver of Life" to survive the deluge.

Similarly, Manu, from the Hindu account of the flood, was told to take a pair of each animal.

The Greek Flood account was also triggered by the depravity of humankind. But unlike the Hebrew account, The Greeks say that some survived outside of the ark by fleeing to the mountaintops.

Science even insists on some massive cataclysm having occurred... Yet they refuse to consider history and accept that it was a giant flood of some kind.

edit on 17-9-2018 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
But but but I thought the Dino bones where put there by the devil to temp the non believers to the lake of fire!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilverOwls

Nevermind all the pairs of breeding dinosaurs. Where did all the bugs go?? Millions of the bastards.

Nvm Ive got it. Bugs rode on the dinosaurs.

I was going to say the biomass of those bugs would have been freakin' huge....and what of the termites?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
His statements match the Sumerian flood account that describes only baby animals being taken on board the "Preserver of Life" to survive the deluge.

Similarly, Manu, from the Hindu account of the flood, was told to take a pair of each animal.

The Greek Flood account was also triggered by the depravity of humankind. But unlike the Hebrew account, The Greeks say that some survived outside of the ark by fleeing to the mountaintops.

Science even insists on some massive cataclysm having occurred... Yet they refuse to consider history and accept that it was a giant flood of some kind.

No, they refuse to consider myths and religious nonsense. There's a difference.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I actually made the trip and went to both, from a purely entertaining point of view, i have wasted more money of stupid things. I'm agnostic by nature, but I am married to a evangelical. I actually did enjoy it. There is alot of history, and what if's to look at. I'd actually suggest going.

Camain

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

No, they refuse to consider myths and religious nonsense. There's a difference.

Sounds like bias to me. History is history.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
There were dinosaurs 6000 years ago?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

If there was 2 of every animal on Noah's Ark, then Noah's Ark was a rather dirty Tardis.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

Evidence for co-existence of humans and dinosaurs

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

History is history? as presented by who?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

Evidence for co-existence of humans and dinosaurs

I'm aware of the "claim," just not necessarily grounded in fact.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: cooperton

History is history? as presented by who?

Sumerians carved it on stone tablets, Hebrews maintained their history for thousands of years, Hindus had a lot of oral tradition, as well as writing, Greeks had their ways as well. They all described a great cataclysm that wiped out most of humankind.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftBuilder
a reply to: camain

The carbon dating experiments are checked and backed by other tested methods.....

What are the other tested methods they use?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If there was 2 of every animal on Noah's Ark, then Noah's Ark was a rather dirty Tardis.

Maybe it was a DNA bank....

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join