It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General Michael Flynn sentencing September 17th

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Sentencing is supposed to happen tommorow, I cannot find any newslinks about this story.

What say you ATS, what is your predicted outcome for this patriot?
edit on 16-9-2018 by OneArmedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Another delay...

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OneArmedBandit

General Michael Flynn was just awarded the prestigious "AWARD FOR SERVICE TO AMERICA".

www.washingtontimes.com...

FBI agents closed-door testimony stated that Flynn DID NOT lie to the FBI.

If Mueller allows him to be sentenced for lying, I predict that Trump will pardon him before that day ends. The only upset people will be those who hate today's America anyway.

edit on 9/16/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Lock him up!

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: OneArmedBandit

I would do a Star if this wasn't something that eats at the core of me. I don't want the man to go through another injustice.

Not to mention that Muller knows. It has to be another delay or Muller will look like the fool he is.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
Lock him up!

What did he do?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Without a doubt.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Lock him up!

What did he do?

He pleaded guilty in December to lying to investigators, and has been cooperating with Mueller’s election interference probe since.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

He only pleaded guilty because he ran out of money, was losing his home, and the FBI was threatening his son.

He did nothing wrong. Other FBI agents who were involved in the interviews said he did not lie.

I think McCabe and Strzok likely changed the 302s.

REPORT: Andrew McCabe Altered Peter Strzok’s 302 Notes on General Flynn interview – Then Destroyed Evidence

According to Mike, former Deputy Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Andrew McCabe altered far left FBI investigator Peter Strzok’s notes on his interview with General Michael Flynn.

And then McCabe destroyed the evidence.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

General Flynn plead guilty in December to lying to investigators, and has been cooperating with Mueller’s election interference probe since.

He plead guilty.

He admitted to a crime. That makes him a criminal, by definition.

Sorry if your team is taking a hit for having criminals among your ranks.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Innocent people do end up pleading guilty when they are under tremendous pressure.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Innocent people do end up pleading guilty when they are under tremendous pressure.

Sure. Like when they are criminals.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Sure. Like when they are criminals.

Then why did the new judge in the case order the prosecution to provide discovery?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Dunno. Where is your link so I can find out?

Flynn already plead guilty to his crimes. Maybe not all of them, but at least one. So now he is a criminal. What part do you not understand about pleading guilty, and being a criminal?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm wondering if it's going to end up like Carter Page's 14-day sentence. Yeah, that was worth destroying someone's life over.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Lock him up!

What did he do?

He pleaded guilty in December to lying to investigators, and has been cooperating with Mueller’s election interference probe since.

That does not in any way mean he is guilty.

Do you know how frequent these days plea bargains are reached and why someone would rather plea that fight lies?

Money. Fight the system and lose your money and home. Plea and keep some.

WTF would any of us do in that situation?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I'm wondering if it's going to end up like Carter Page's 14-day sentence. Yeah, that was worth destroying someone's life over.

I think you mean nick kroll..

I mean papadopupolis

Time served for Flynn.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Sorry, I meant Papadopoulis.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Michael Flynn’s Dec. 1, 2017, entered a guilty plea for lying to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The former White House national security adviser pleaded guilty to a single count of making false statements.

Guilty.

Maybe he bargained down from more serious crimes? Who knows?

But he plead guilty, and is now a criminal.

Do you think that someone who pleads guilty to a crime is somehow not pleading guilty to a crime?

What kind of logic is that?

Is it OK to obstruct justice?

This is interesting. Your words indicate that some people, who are admitted criminals, are not really criminals? I guess when Trump admits that he is a criminal, and resigns, you will say he is not really a criminal?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

Dunno. Where is your link so I can find out?

Not capable of searching?
Here ya go.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

First, there is some mystery surrounding the removal of Judge Rudolph Contreras from the case. Just days after accepting Flynn's guilty plea, Contreras was taken off the case by the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. No reason was given.

Of potentially more interest is Contreras' replacement, Judge Emmet Sullivan. Sullivan is well known in legal circles for having been the judge in the case of Ted Stevens, the Republican senator from Alaska who was prosecuted for corruption by the George W. Bush Justice Department. Stevens was convicted in October 2008, causing him to lose his bid for re-election the next month. But it later came to light that the Justice Department had improperly withheld exculpatory evidence.

What Flynn watchers are noting today is that when all that happened back in 2009, Sullivan ripped into the Stevens prosecutors with an anger rarely seen on the bench. Sullivan was furious that the federal government had repeatedly withheld evidence from the Stevens defense and has been known ever since as a judge who is a stickler for making sure defendants are allowed access to all the evidence they are entitled to.

edit on 17-9-2018 by OneArmedBandit because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2018 by OneArmedBandit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join