It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General Michael Flynn sentencing September 17th

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

Seems to be the game plan. But then again, if you don't commit crimes then folks on ATS won't call you a criminal.....

I think I have a better reason to call you a criminal for speeding at any point in your life than what they are trying to put on Flynn.

It seems you are extremely black and white on all this and they have gone 100 shades of grey...

On a side note, with ALL the power of the FBI looking at everything we all have done in our lives is there a slight chance we all have broken a law or two, I guess we can look at the few 100,000 laws on the books and see.

Papadopoulos got 14 days in jail for a false statement to the FBI, not that he did anything wrong other than that... Do you say he is a criminal?

edit on 17-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: OneArmedBandit
If Mueller allows him to be sentenced for lying, I predict that Trump will pardon him before that day ends. The only upset people will be those who hate today's America anyway.
...because in 'today's America', it oughtta be ok to lie to the FBI with impunity? I think you have that wrong.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

When I get caught speeding, I plead guilty and pay my fine.

Papadopoulos plead guilty. To a felony. He is a felon. A serious criminal. He could not get a job where I work.

Just like Flynn. Criminal. Felony. Could not work where I do.

Trump? Well, we will just have to wait for the Mueller report.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
1 week KP duty.
edit on 17-9-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Last week, an unredacted House Intel Committee report revealed that former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe told Congressional investigators that the FBI had virtually no case against former National Security Advisor Mike Flynn, and "The two people who interviewed [Flynn] didn't think he was lying[.]"

"[N]ot [a] great beginning of a false statement case." McCabe told the Committee.

The same House Intel report revealed that James Comey contradicted himself in a Fox News interview when he denied telling lawmakers those agents thought Flynn was telling the truth, when in fact he did.

There is an unconfirmed rumor that McCabe instructed agents to alter their "302" forms from the Flynn interview, effectively changing their written accounts.

Now, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) says Comey also told them the FBI thought Flynn was telling the truth - only to say the opposite on Fox.

Grassley is now zeroing in on the Flynn interview - and has demanded the "302" forms, as well as a sit-down with Special Agent Joe Pientka - who Grassley revealed as the second FBI agent in the Flynn interview aside from Peter Strzok.

It has been suggested that the FBI set Flynn up, and his admission of guilt could have been to avoid sure financial ruin trying to fight the Special Counsel. Others say Flynn was protecting his son, Michael Flynn Jr., who served as his father's aide for his consulting company, Flynn Intel Group.

Grassley Demands Sit-Down With Mystery FBI Agent To Discuss Flynn "302" Forms

edit on 9/17/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: OneArmedBandit

So , His ONLY CRIME is Somehow LYING to the " Isn't That SPECIAL Counsel " ? Piff ! ..........I am Not Impressed Herr Mueller .........

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Sentencing is delayed again - until November 28.

Ex-Trump aide Michael Flynn could be sentenced in November

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Witch Hunt - The Searching Out and Deliberate Harassment of those (such as Political Opponents) with Unpopular Views . AKA , Tyranny .

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Sentencing is delayed again - until November 28.

Ex-Trump aide Michael Flynn could be sentenced in November

That seems fair considering the fisa release trump just done.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabz228
Another delay...

Psst, I am psychic...

Doubful he will end up being sentenced after the Page-Strzok and other FISA docs are released...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
in general, a person is only guilty if they are on the wrong side.

Any time a group of authorities can't keep testimony or evidence straight then the person shouldn't be under a charge. Hire people who can to a proper and honest job. (Yeah, it's a bit much to ask in the US today)
edit on 9/17/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join