posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:21 PM
From the information I have acquired. I promise I’ll put a nice pretty thing together and share it. For now:
1. The FBI was not there, no one saw them ever. It was evacuated via phone.
2. THe employees are totally fine, they were not there. There was only 4 normally they are at NSO doing remote access.
3. The reason is that the place is getting dismantled and relocated to Hawaii to be part of the super bad ass one they’re making. The best in the
4. The lense on this telescope we’re dealing with is consider one of the best, if not the best in the world. The highest quality image.
5. (Opinion). Some foreign entity called and pretended to be FBI and played # nuts Sheriff. They flew in on a black hawk and tore # up and got the
hell out. FBI probably heard within the day and they got stayed quiet possibly so that the enemy wouldn’t know they were onto them. Remember that
place is isolated as #, even though it’s next to the scariest place ever.
6. I forget the rest but I’ll post when I remember. 1-4 I have actually evidence for these reasons.
7. I remember! AURA does not own any of it. It is 100% federal land. AURA (who owns the NSO) has a permanent lease. I dont have proof on this
but it was from a VERY reliable source.
edit on 9/13/18 by Plzbetrue because: (no reason given)