It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
In that last news article posted, the sheriff was quoted as to the fbi, we don't know what was taken.
The FBI took something off the tower. Then left.
They had no interest in the facility other than the tower

Maybe true. But what’s on the tower?

This again, to me, speaks to data capture and transmission.

That said, this sheriff doesn’t strike me as a rocket scientist. For all we know they were taking down CCTV cams....

link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

I probably have pics for each website. I have 1000s of pictures and videos now. when we done I will show you. It is true though I assure you. Idk if they’re up now or not.

link   

originally posted by: Plzbetrue
a reply to: BigDave-AR

I’m back guys! And yes I know the video was fake. Boy do I have some # to tel you, I never made it, I have a new phone, and I thought I was going to federal prison. I’ll explain when this is done, we have to keep going guys. Video and take pics of everything so we have. # ton of evidence. Don’t ever go to NM. It is like they say. I got me some adderol and I’ll stay up for days to solve this. Also is there a way to kick the ones out that shoot in # information? I’m worried we’re going to have too many people and lose good info.

Calm down there guy and I’m not sure getting jacked up on speed and staying up for days on end is going to help anything...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

In that last news article posted, the sheriff was quoted as to the fbi, we don't know what was taken.

That said, this sheriff doesn’t strike me as a rocket scientist. For all we know they were taking down CCTV cams....

Given the situation you’d think they would be wanting to put cameras up not take them down seeing as they abandoned all the other equipment...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The sheriff is a ex SGT of the USAF. Did you see in his interview him clenching his knees? They zoomed in on it. I have super cool mental disorder and one side effect is i can read people like a book in 5 seconds. He’s a great liar, but he knows more.

a reply to: EnigmaChaser

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Oh it will sir, im a pro, also I’m originally from Fort Smith, AR!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Oh it will sir, im a pro, also I’m originally from Fort Smith, AR!

You know the tower in my Ava then. Whatever you say but keep the illicit substance talk out of the thread I don’t want it getting closed because of some bs I already had at least one post removed for one reason or the other...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I personally think they’re up. They could have went down for wipin out info. Oh #! I called the Australian observatory on my way there, he was onto me super fast and I never said anything about fbi. This guy said “idk what you’re talking about, you need to get ahold of your Air Force”. He sounded like he knew something, idk though. a reply to: BigDave-AR

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
It has been debunked as it is the flying one and they had a good explanation on their site. a reply to: threeeyesopen

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Had to change over to laptop to find the pm thing.

It's sent now

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen
Have a nice weekend now,

www.youtube.com...

Hope you can open the above, for it plus a previous YouTube video, dated last week in august, clearly explains this was indeed a Security Op.....

Bye for now

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

And it still wouldn't be the whole story to me, because if they show up and quickly snatch and grab a camera/device, there's zero reason to evacuate or keep the observatory/town closed.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Okay folks, after a BUNCH of research on this subject today (while supposedly "working") here's what I have found...

This may not be the "final answer", but I believe it will ultimately be 'part' of the answer.

The Sunspot Observatory has been in the process of being shut down for quite a long time now. It is only occasionally occupied. The observatory has been in service since 1949, and the facilities are quite old. Yes, they have some new gear there, but the structures and facilities are ancient.

Yes, the facilities and associated post office and surrounding area were, in fact, evacuated. And, apparently the FBI was, in fact, involved. And yes, the locals were not told of the reasoning. All of this seems to be true. However...

The facility is nearly a ghost facility anyway, and much of the observations still being performed are automated (meaning they are not manned). It's entirely possible there was a threat, or some illicit activities going on nearby, or any number of other things which caused this. Having grown up in a very small town myself, I've seen local authorities be left out of the loop when something big goes down (not aliens, or end of the Earth kind of stuff, but just big drug deals or crime syndicate things).

I don't mean to diminish the 'conspiracy' here, but after considerable research it seems this facility is pretty much at the end of it's useful life and nearly abandoned. Just look at some of the pictures...it's OLD. It was kind of "out of the way, and out of the public eye" anyway, ,and now all of a sudden it's attracted all this attention. If this was some super-sonic state of the art research facility on the cutting edge of mankind there would be thousands of researchers screaming bloody murder about a cover up. Where are they? They're not out there. Just a few folks still "hanging on" and some local Sheriff who's clueless. Even folks who have visited the site say there's just nothing there, and nothing going on...like it's abandoned (which is exactly scheduled to be).

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid this very well might be...much ado about nothing.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Okay so I’ve been thinking a little the lady with the snarky attitude that was president of the community or whatever claimed that they floated some of the far out ET type conspiracies as a joke, I’m inclined to believe that is a possibility with that X-Files conspiracy DVD setting in plain site on top of the trash can, so they had enough time to get that gag together or one of them is a closet conspiracy buff...

link   

The sheriff is a ex SGT of the USAF. Did you see in his interview him clenching his knees? They zoomed in on it. I have super cool mental disorder and one side effect is i can read people like a book in 5 seconds. He’s a great liar, but he knows more.

a reply to: EnigmaChaser

I think you’re right.

link   
Trust me they see everything online you don’t wanna go lol. a reply to: caterpillage

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Yeah that was kind of a odd interview. We have to be careful they’re in the mode to try and throw us off. We just need real proof. Most interviews are gonna be worthless. a reply to: BigDave-AR

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Plzbetrue

Gotta do stuff offline in this day and age sometimes

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Plzbetrue

Did you go up to there?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Oh, and as for the "guys on the antenna towers" and so forth, this was likely just researchers taking down salvageable comms equipment, newer stuff, before the feds shut them out.

In fact, it was this element which intrigued me the most, and now I can understand it.

Think about it...if it was truly a National Security issue...don't you think there would be guards preventing people from entering (and not just some yellow "Caution" tape)??? There would be black ops guys crawling all over that place! (but there aren't...why?).

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join