It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
a reply to: putnam6

Probably holes that can't be filled if there's no perp involved.

pretty much if its routine criminal activity no reason not to release the routine perp's name, and said criminal activity.

Its probably low level bs something potentially embarrassing but not overtly top secret. They thought it would fly under the radar.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I'm betting it's like the scenes in the lethal weapon movies, where the captain is screaming at his next in comand back at fbi headquarters.
Somebodies gotta be getting an ass chewing.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
As far as us know nothing's go, it's not to big of a deal, but I'm betting in the community of people that know exactly what was going on, there's a lot of ROFL going on.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Yeah, at how badly this was handled. Lots of heads against desks going on.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

It smells to high heaven- and I swear on my mother's eyes, there's something that is bugging me, that if it gets pointed out, will make me jump out of my chair and scream "AHHAAA! THAT'S WHAT HAS BEEN BUGGING ME!!", or, I might finally figure it out. It's not just the fact it all doesn't add up at all- that part's obvious. Something's grabbing the back of my mind. The vids don't smell right. The story doesn't smell right. Some of the elements, like tent guy- Ugh. *holds nose*. And then there's the mystery stink, which I just cannot pin down, but it's there. The X Files software- Jebiz spliced- It's just screaming, ain't it. I really did expect a cut to Fred and Daphne going "look guys! A clue!" "Zoinks!"

To me, it points to "MARKETING!!" like no one's business. Thing is- I haven't seen so much as a half thread saying "well, they're open for business". Today IS Monday, right? *Plucks at another hanging loose end* *sigh*

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

It's not marketing related, as much as it looks like it. That's just a side benefit. It's one of those things that if you've seen it before, it's really obvious.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It's not marketing related, as much as it looks like it. That's just a side benefit. It's one of those things that if you've seen it before, it's really obvious.

I may not have seen 'it' before. I'm not sure what I'm looking at at this point, other than a cover story has been blown halfway to orbit in a used diaper.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Oh they made that part way too easy to see. That's why so much desk abuse is going on.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Just want to thank everyone for making the thread really spectacular with all of the hours of thought and searching I know everyone was doing for days!!
I know we didn't get a feeling of closure but I did expect this and I bet you all did too!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Tucker Carlson is reporting on the story now. He is insinuating something is off about the story and that he is continuing an independent research into the story.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Ok... sorry to duplicate... i started the thread but got behind and didn't get a chance to read through all of the replies yet.

Yeah i agree it seems odd that the "explanation" was slow in coming out. The longer you keep someone or folks in the dark... the more nefarious their minds will wonder on what the heck is going on. Let the mind wonder and it will every time. I don't blame anyone who wondered either !

If the story is true... It looks bad on the officials part, bad PR all the way around. Too bad.

So that leaves one to wonder if its a PsyOp and the X-files thingy is what brought that to my mind. That is such a dead giveaway. It seemed Strategically placed right at the doorway so any peeking tom would notice it right away.

I wonder who posed such a risk to shut down the whole facility operation. I would imagine it is what should be making the headlines but instead... we get the story of the facility shut down.

leolady

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Slinki

This thread isn't the lone ranger in that respect...new members that is. Good for ats if they are not kamikaze accounts
edit on 9172018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Just want to say that I'm glad I found this thread and site.

I'll definitely be coming back every once and while to jump in some of the discussions.

Even though I still don't really buy the official crap they came out with, it is what it is.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

No problem at all! This thread is so long, it is difficult to keep up with it.

Everything you say in your post makes sense.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Attention Please -

Discussing other members is always off topic and will be removed when seen. Please keep to the topic.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: leolady
a reply to: BlueAjah

So that leaves one to wonder if its a PsyOp and the X-files thingy is what brought that to my mind. That is such a dead giveaway. It seemed Strategically placed right at the doorway so any peeking tom would notice it right away.

I wonder who posed such a risk to shut down the whole facility operation. I would imagine it is what should be making the headlines but instead... we get the story of the facility shut down.

leolady

I had this feeling ever since the video surfaced showing that X-Files game in that trash can that it was significant in some way... As if someone hid something there and left it intentionally hoping it would be found. It's almost too big of a coincidence that the X-Files motto is "The Truth is out There".

Or maybe that's just me hoping for something to happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join