It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you smile today?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Being told i was special and i was the reason why someone comes to College...

i still have butterflies

*goes red*

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Food.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Amorymeltzer avatar...

its really cool

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Something that had me in fits today was this thread: Both PrototypeGamma's opening post and later reply to ShadowXIX had me in absolute fits.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Girls...

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The rainbows all around my room from my hanging crystals made me smile as soon as I woke up...

Then each of my kids as they piled into my bed for their morning huggles

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Throwing six touchdowns and one int before half time.

Hurting my knee on the sixth made me sad.:shk: I should have taken it easy, but I only have one speed. Now I'm in jeopardy of not playing tomorrows game, which suck Because our QB sucks and we are 1 and 6, its his team I play for him. He is going to be out for the game and I am in charge. I have to play in pan I guess, just how much. If its like now I cant play period. It has been hurt for almost a year. maybe 9 months. Unless I have surgery, there are going to be days like this. Bla.......

Sorry I guess this turned into a rant, sorry.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Playing cards until 4 in the morning when the fire alarm rang and we all had to rush out into the freezing-cold in boxers and a tshirt...

Oh, wait, no, nevermind.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
uhhhh

nothing yet, i'll check back later.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The fact there's a teachers strike at the college on wednesday and my boss gave me the option of coming into work or not.

Originally the email that announced the strike said that all support staff have to come into work as their not teachers (the strike is over teacher pay) but being as I'm volunteer support staff I get the option of not coming in, and I still get paid my week's wages even if I'm not there for a day...its great being a volunteer.

JAK

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Posting under the newset addition to the team of Moderators here. Congrats again UK.

And these which are laser cut eggshells apparently.

Jak

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Waking up ALIVE everyday makes me smile!

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
ive been on many post lately and have argued and debated with alot of different people ......it seems on some post when i propose an idea that some one replies on the others where i have wrote something that i can someway some how back up they dont replie leaving my name on several post as the last poster.........making me feel as though iwas right...this also makes me sad because i like to debate and this also makes me feel like maybe im a jerk and dont know it.........or maybe im cursed as a thread ender........so sorry i deeply apologize if no ever answers your thread again...

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by plague
ive been on many post lately and have argued and debated with alot of different people ......it seems on some post when i propose an idea that some one replies on the others where i have wrote something that i can someway some how back up they dont replie leaving my name on several post as the last poster.........making me feel as though iwas right...this also makes me sad because i like to debate and this also makes me feel like maybe im a jerk and dont know it.........or maybe im cursed as a thread ender........so sorry i deeply apologize if no ever answers your thread again...

Thread killing got you down?

Think you may never have anyone post after your comments again?

Well, my friend there is help.

And it is only on click away.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Helping others makes me smile!

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Not having to do anything I don't explicitely want to today...

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
putting a smile on a face of someone i care dear about.....

JAK

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
My daughter ran up and hugged me first thing this morning when a certain song came on the radio which just led to a good day all round.

Jak

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This thread is great! Its good to see some positivity in a world so full of negativity.

What made me smile?

1) Waking up at a time AFTER 3am! (first time in a long time... Ive not been sleeping very well lately - I got up 4am lol)

2) Reading an e-mail sent from an old friend of mine. There used to be a thing between us but she had to move away and I just read she wants to come and see me soon!

3) Knowing I've finished all my work and today is my day off!

4) Reading this thread has made me smile, too.

[edit on 2-2-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Nothing today. I haven't really been out of the house for a week or so. I should do that, it might help me smile.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
jammed a thread and was granted absolution.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join