It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you smile today?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
new tattoo

w00t

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
(((FINISHING MY TAXES AND THEN DRINKING A TOMATOE BEER! ))))

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
teh intarweb

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Coming home from work, jumped in a hot bath, and turned on the computer!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
watching the sun slowly rise

external image

external image

[edit on 13-4-2006 by parrhesia]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Getting to work earlier than expected.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Talking with a friend, and loved one.

He never fails to put a smile on my face.

--Kit.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I had the best day of my life today!!!!!!!!

What made me smile?

Taking a young naughty horse out on a trek around the water park, trotting through the village with the sound of hooves echoing around me, cantering through fields and woods, Watching the sun set as she had a drink in the lake. Cantering home through the corn fields with the wind in my hair and mud flying everywhere
And to make it all better, Daisy was perfectly behaved!

I actually cried with happiness while I was cantering back, I didn't think i'd do it (Nervy outside of the school, never cantered out in the open before) BUT I DID
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The video in this thread.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 4/13/06 by makeitso]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well today i took the plunge and made an offer on a business i have wanted to take over for a long time. This place is my biggest competitor. My only fear is that i will be risking allot to get this place.

The other thing that has made me smile is getting to chat with someone who is very special and means allot to me, also the support she has shown me this week, which i would not of got through without her. So if u read ever get to read this Thank You Babe.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Discovering at 3pm today (Thurs.) that I have a day off tomorrow.

NC

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I smiled when I passed 2 buffalo in a pasture. they were near the fence. big brown and magnificent. One had horns.

They made me smile and it felt good. I had been listenting to the song Sky Pilot by Eric Burdon and the Animals and crying while thinking of Iraq....and then I saw the buffalo....

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
cornholio made me smile

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
What made me smile today? Wow were do i start, well i will save the best for last. OK well i have been battling for market control against this company for about 2 years and although i had more branches and was larger, he was more profitable. Basically he was the thing stopping me cornering the market. Well he has had a family problem recently and i took that chance to offer him a reasonable amount for his company. He said yes and we signed on it. So that was a amazing thing for me.

Next thing is this company will now be our HQ as it is the largest and most client base. Which means i will have to move close to it ( a bad thing you may be thinking, but it just gets better and better). This means i will get to move close to the one person in my life who makes me really happy.

And the 3rd and best thing that has happened to me, in a long time not just today, is i finally built up the bottle to tell her i love her. She then told me she loved me back, which tbh is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. I mean this girl is fast becoming the most important thing to me in the world.

So all in all i have had one of, if not, the best day of my short 22 year life

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

This means i will get to move close to the one person in my life who makes me really happy.

Dude?.....are you moving next door to Alex Ferguson?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I laughed when I saw a doctored photo of one of the Duke strippers. I know it's wrong, but the whole story just seem shady.

JAK

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Stumbling across Dylan Cole Studio and just giggling at stunning work on display.

Jak

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
funny vid
ppl with weak hearts should not see this

family guy

[edit on 24-4-2006 by rottonralph101]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
finding my a cat that my friend gave me and I brought here to the woods and then didnt see for over a week...i followed it for 2 miles....nearly to my cabin...and then my friend told me it was here last night.

I am making a blog for it including pics (hopefully)

It is a chocolate himalayan named Pekachu.

Pat's Pekachu

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Only 63 more days till 6/6/6. The party to end all partys.

Remember Y2K? This time it's for real!

Shine up those dancin shoes, Lazy bon tomp roulie!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join