It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grooming gangs: ‘Cultural drivers’ to be probed in new inquiry, says Sajid Javid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Ok - you are met halfway , in that digging in to Taxi companies will help reveal the extent of the 'asian' influence here . In fact I was one who got on high horse before , when this , 'asian' factor first came to light, to call things as they are , that people should be able to state facts without being afraid of being called prejudiced . There were proper arguments between others about it at that time . Now it seems accepted but I have developed reservations.
I don't do PC much either , just try and make a straight assessment . By example then letting Jews define anti-semitism for everyone else is imo a f dumb idea !
As for the blanket statement , I don;t like blanket statements , and for example , what if someone from the local council or social services, or the police were to pass on names and addresses of the really vulnerable ones to the foot soldiers ? Methods such as that are perhaps how the numbers may have stacked up so high . Methods such as that have been proven to have been used by CP agencies as well . Puts a different light on it ? That's partly why 'race card' was originally pointed to in the op when it comes to 'asian' offenders.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT
Star for the halfway meetup.
Only the people involved know the truth so I'm the same as you, interpreting my own narrative of a situation which is much bigger than us.
Caled and Mohammed at my local store as a child are cool guys and a bit like uncles when I am back in town. I have no prejudices, just recognition of issues which should be investigated.
White Scousers run most of the class A into my parts, is that racist to say so?
You get my picture and I get yours, good to meet half way while we wait to see how things pan out.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

That's fair, thanks. And I'm like you in that I'd like to see ALL OF these offensive sneaky mfs get annihilated as in properly run over by an 18 wheeler . If making threads and ironing our points of view helps that result pan out at all, even a little bit, then its got to have been worth the time , and even if we're just average bods from the street.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The main criminals I care about are paedos, rapists and people who steal off auld grannies or abuse similar vulnerable people, that kind of criminal.
The rest I'm not so bothered to be honest.
Rip off a multi national and I won't give a #.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
However, what drives this revolting behaviour is not really known, but clearly there's a cultural problem with people who come from backward societies.

Where women are still regarded as chattels and second class citizens.

So obviously a total disrespect of the female population as a whole.....

keeping their own down and using the indigenous white under age and

vulnerable.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZIPMATT

inferring that there is a problem particular to a specific social group

Its not only wrong , it's racist , and it's letting ALL those guilty others from the shires off the hook . What about those senior officers and council staff who just let it carry on so long ? What should we do about them ?

It's correct identification of facts , but wrong usage of those facts .

NO its plainly two letters, I'll put it in large for you .........P.C.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The child grooming and rapes are absolutely down to religion. There is very clear and absolute evidence of this by the FACT that no muslim women or girls are ever raped or groomed. [Yes behind the doors I believe there is very probably raping going on, but I mean the kind where a muslim woman on the street gets gang raped by their own ilk, that has never happened].

It isn't racism [they also groomed some black girls] but it is jihad. Plain and simple, any non muslim female is good to be abused. There is no excuse, they pick deliberately. No excuses.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Try and answer the quoted questions then : what about the others ? They (the Pakistanis/asians) took money from men (non-asians) they brought in by minibus (see linked thread) .
Therefore the issue is a multi-diverse one - these kids were raped by asians and non-asians alike . Just because the grooming gangs were notably asian , DOES NOT MEAN they were not aided and abetted by non-asians .
If people go with ONLY BLAMING ASIANS , they could be letting the victims down , by making the classic mistake of seeing only the tip of the iceberg , when in reality the problem is/was 10 TIMES BIGGER .
Separate the grooming from the rapes : the police noted one victim had over a hundred abusers , when only seven asian men were charged in Telford . By not linking the facts together you'd be making the same mistake that the police involved accused the CPS of making . And there's a point where a mistake , is not a mistake , but a purposeful cover-up .

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

The child grooming and rapes are absolutely down to religion.

Again , no , I disagree . The grooming was down to Muslims/Asians/Pakistanis , yes . But certainly not all of the rapes .

When those grooming groups were selling the services of the groomed girls to men who DO NOT fit that description - the actual rapes when that happened were ABSOLUTELY NOT down to religion or ethnicity .
They were down to demand for those services . See the linked thread above

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

These grooming gangs got away with it for so long because a vocal minority in local government were so obsessed with multiculturalism that they accepted that the abuse of women and girls was OK because it was "what they do". Those who tried to move against these gangs were sidelined and branded as racist.

Well i think that there is case of shoe put on the other foot , and there's a severe danger of a repeat deception from it .
In the initial instance , we couldn't blame the Asians because of the race card / branded as racist .
Now in the latter instance , we're expected to only blame the Asians , as if it was only down to them . When it was not only down to Asians!

By keeping race card players on point , as the groomers, any existing wider ring which may have employed them and this race card method of hiding , remains under the cover of the original ruse . In that case they'd have two purposes , one , to protect the crimes by being of colour , and two , to become the fall guys by being of colour .

Let's not allow that to happen , we're better than that at thinking .

Again , it can;t be expressed clearly enough , it wasn't just Asians doing the raping . They did the grooming yes , but it was not just them committing the rapes .

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Well, at least the elephant in the room will now hopefully be addressed. About time, too.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Some real verbal acrobatics going on by you op I am guessing your intent is to gloss over what the muslim groomers did.

Not buying it.

The reason for focusing on the gangs rather than just the customers is that if the members of the gang are free they will carry on grooming and enslaving girls who, by dint of their own sick and twisted culture are somehow less important and worthy than girls from their own. THAT is why the Home sec is ordering a look into the cultural side of this.

We all know, deep down why these gangs chose the girls they did, it was partly convenience as it is easier to manipulate a child who is troubled, its easier to have access to one who isn't kept locked up and chaperoned everywhere by male relatives.

that sort of society breeds a contempt for anyone who doesn't fit in and then, they are perceived as fair game.

Catch them, try them, shoot them would be my answer, but our politicians are too lilly livered to ever do the right thing so this is perhaps the best we are going to get.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Try and answer the quoted questions then : what about the others ? They (the Pakistanis/asians) took money from men (non-asians) they brought in by minibus (see linked thread) .
Therefore the issue is a multi-diverse one - these kids were raped by asians and non-asians alike . Just because the grooming gangs were notably asian , DOES NOT MEAN they were not aided and abetted by non-asians .

I live in one of those areas, Local news local TV showing between 10 and

20 perpetrators at different times/and cases without exception were Asians.

Interviewed victims, without exception identified the groomers and rapists

as Asian (which include Pakistanis)

National TV documentaries, Articles in newspapers interviews with victims etc.

did the same as above for the other regions concerned. I dont doubt there may

have been the odd non-Asian, however when you see groups out and about they

tend not to be of mixed ethnicities.

If people go with ONLY BLAMING ASIANS , they could be letting the victims down , by making the classic mistake of seeing only the tip of the iceberg , when in reality the problem is/was 10 TIMES BIGGER .

The victims have already been let down.....BIG TIME they couldn't

be less let down by trying to spread the blame.

You are begining to sound like all the councilers who were trying to

keep the situation under wraps for fear of appearing racist.

Separate the grooming from the rapes :

WHY? They are both heinous crimes. Children need to be protected, they

were also being plied with alcohol which again is against the law.

the police noted one victim had over a hundred abusers , when only seven asian men were charged in Telford . By not linking the facts together you'd be making the same mistake that the police involved accused the CPS of making . And there's a point where a mistake , is not a mistake , but a purposeful cover-up .

Because only seven men were charged means that some with friends in

high office, got away scott free and let the seven take the fall .......

Yes a MASSIVE cover up!! and corruption all the way to the top.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Again , it can;t be expressed clearly enough , it wasn't just Asians doing the raping . They did the grooming yes , but it was not just them committing the rapes .

Thats like the pedophile who claims they are not a pedophile because

they only watched the video.

Whereas in fact that is victimising the victim twice over.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

You still seem unable to admit that there is a specific problem with grooming vulnerable, young, white girls within a specific section of Asian communities here in the UK.

Yes, there are other paedophiles and every effort must be made to find and punish them.

But this is one area where we KNOW there is a specific problem - should we ignore this because Snowflakes are upset that they are almost entirely Muslims who originate from Pakistan and some nearby areas?

How on earth are we to address problems if people are # scared to upset people?

Burying one's head in the sand never resulted in anything other than getting shafted up the arse!

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

English children, groomed to be used as prostitutes, pimped out to anyone willing to pay the filthy pimps. How did these other rapists come to know of and gain access to the children? Organised crime. Child rapists were bussed in, all-in price perhaps. No info out there about how much money these pigs made from the destruction of the most beautiful life-form on the planet, little girls.

Also, no mention of how the money was used or of links to how terrorism is funded. The grooming, rape and forced prostitution of British children, just another income stream to further the cause of Islamic fascism. And of course, the fact some of the raped children were not white being used to push the idea the rapists were not racist.

Sorry, but Javid's 'investigations' won't go far enough, a handful of rapists and organisers will be jailed, one or two may even be deported but we are unlikely to see any step change in the protection of vulnerable little girls. Still, it will continue to deflect away from the risible national enquiry into likely ongoing systemic rape of both girls and boys within the establishment,.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Ethnics, culture, religion? I seriously think the whole world should realign itself regarding Islam. Islam is NOT a religion. Its adherents MUST obey the dictats 27/7 and in that their whole life is ruled by it. That ladies and gentleman is a culture.
Islam is a culture with certain of its participants using the term religion as a coverall for its actions. They use the term religion as an excuse with the reasoning "you cant censor us because you will be discriminating our religion", or "we demand our religious freedom". What those grooming gangs did was down to their culture, the religious bit only allowed them to do it. If as you've noticed their Imams in these cities are condemning their acts, THEIR VOICES ARE DEAFENING IN THEIR SILENCE.
But most of all please stop cherry picking, trawling through the MSM for the odd non muslim to justify "look they are not all muslims".

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Skidding back to the real world...

Yet another gang is being dragged into court.. Now, the names are a bit of a giveaway as to community and origin.

Huddersfield Child Sex case

Iftikar Ali, 37, of Holly Road, Huddersfield, charged with three rapes and one attempted rape Umar Zaman, 30, of Bishop's Court, Huddersfield, who is charged with two rapes. Basharat Hussain, 31, charged with two rapes. Banaras Hussain, 37, of Scarborough Road, Shipley, charged with one rape. Mubasher Hussain, 35, of Lockwood Road, Huddersfield, charged with one rape and one sexual assault. Abdul Majid, 34, of Lightcliffe Road, Huddersfield, charged with two rapes. Gul Riaz, 42, of Balmoral Avenue, Huddersfield, charged with one rape. Fehreen Rafiq, 38, of Blackmoorfoot Road, Huddersfield, charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of a child sex offence. Mohammed Sajjad, 31, of Moorbottom Road, Huddersfield, charged with four counts of rape and one count of facilitating the commission of a child sex offence. Usman Ali, 32, of Park Drive, Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape. Mohammed Suhail Arif, 30, of New Hey Road, Huddersfield, charged with one rape. Amin Ali Choli, 36, of Seaton Street, Huddersfield, charged with two rapes. Mohammed Dogar, 35, of Central Avenue, Huddersfield, charged with facilitating the commission of a child sex offence. Banaris Hussain, 35, of William Street, Huddersfield, charged with one rape. Shaqeel Hussain, 35, of Spen Valley Road, Dewsbury, charged with one rape and two counts of trafficking. Mohammed Waqas Anwar, 28, of Chapel Terrace, Huddersfield, charged with five rapes. Saqib Raheel, 32, of Upper High Street, Cradley Heath, West Midlands, charged with two rapes.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi
You've Done it now paraphi. In showing their names( it doesn't matter you copied them out of the news) you've jeopardize their chances of a fair trial so they will have to be let off. Immediately go and give yourself up to the police where they will see you get 6 months in jail.
That's sarcasm.
What gets my goat they are going through all this expense to prosecute them, which I agree with. But what and how much are they doing for all the victims of this crime.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
OMG I'm not saying we should ignore the facts !
But I'm just going to capitulate at this point , so yes ok , it's only Asians responsible for messing up the lives of all those girls .
Because they're Muslims or whatever , that's why this happened , y'all have it your way .
It is correct to say that if you shut down the asian run brothel , the white punters can't use it .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join