It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best reptilian shapeshifting eyes video yet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hey ATS, I just happened to come across this video on [another website] and thought some of you would find it interesting. I have no idea what the backstory is or whether or not it's legit, but it's pretty interesting. A woman's eyes appear to "shapeshift" very clearly in full view. You can even slow it down and watch her pupils slowly change.
The scene starts at 12:56. To see it even better, make the video full-screen and set the video speed to 0.25 (click the little gear icon on the bottom right). HERE is the direct link in case the video embed doesn't work.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Or someone turned up a light over in the direction she is looking so that her pupils dilated.
Coupled with the low resolution video I guess it kinda looks reptilian.

Now that I have watched the video more slowly I am sure that it is simply a flash of light off screen reflected in her eyes.

edit on 1-9-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Pretty weird.

Just watched that part in 1080p.
Doesnt look like a light being shown into her eyes too me.
The quality of the video is excellent, zero pixelation.

No idea what it could be

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

2nd that...

Extremely weird and great quality video, and i don't think anyone would film a 6hr video just to fake that 2 seconds of weirdness

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Ever seen anyone that had cataracts and then surgery? Sometimes in the right light it looks just like reptilian eyes.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I saw a video where the guy seemed make this happen to the eyes with the focus, he made it happen and go a way a few times so I am thinking it has to do with digital process.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
could be the lighting?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
CGI? Looked very fake to me.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
S&F I like it. It's a WTF moment

I don't know what it is, and I don't believe is a light since the irises seems to start constricting from both sides of the eye, then equally grow round again on both sides.
If there would be a reptilian that would be exactly how their eyes would look.
Other than some smart CGI I cannot think of other possibility, but then again what is the point in a video like this?
Either way it makes one think.

edit on 1-9-2018 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Sure in a 6 hr video somebody bothered to make a 3 sec CGI shapeshifting eye. Sounds plausible to me.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

have you ever heard of easter eggs?
this looks like a ncely edited video, it would not surprise me if they left something fun in

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
That's lame, not proof of any reptilian shape-shifting. There has been far more important evidence, though the best I've seen did turn out to be Michael Jackson, after more cosmetic surgery, scary and convincing as that was.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Use the Youtube playback speed at 0.25 you can very clearly see it happen with great detail and it is very convincingly real... i don't believe this is CGI it is too fluid and natural... for the first time this one seems extremely legit.... she looked up as if bothered, her eyes flicked and then she went back to what she was doing.... wild!!

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

nice video though.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ok first question did you watch all 6 hours of this Russian cult video?
Second do you think that really looked real? I slowed the vid down and it looked stage and fake.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
Ok first question did you watch all 6 hours of this Russian cult video?
Second do you think that really looked real? I slowed the vid down and it looked stage and fake.

I personally only watched the portion with the eyes. I have no idea if it's real or not, I just figured other people would find it interesting.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Ever seen anyone that had cataracts and then surgery? Sometimes in the right light it looks just like reptilian eyes.

I've had surgery in both eyes, haven't had anyone tell me I'm a reptile yet.

Too bad if that chick is a lizard! She's not bad looking in human form.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Whelp, either it's a clever fake for some obscure, trolly reason and cgi has risen to breathtaking heights or David Icke, etc., are correct and reptilians live among us.

Dunno ... third option?

Kidding, but really, the possible answers are myriad but thanks for the vid and it does make one think ... and think some more.

But what is the subject matter of this video? A Russian cult? UFO cult or ... ? IF it's legit and indicative of something else hiding as a human, what subject matter are they promoting? Are they a good reptile or a bad reptile? Why?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i'm more worried about the people who watch 6 hour religious videos than reptilians.

very easy to fake and someone spotting that in a very obscure 6 hour video makes my bs detector go off.

edit on 1-9-2018 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
i'm more worried about the people who watch 6 hour religious videos than reptilians.

very easy to fake and someone spotting that in a very obscure 6 hour video makes my bs detector go off.

Just what I was thinking! Thnx! MS

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join