It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best reptilian shapeshifting eyes video yet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Easy to explain..... she is an alien in a Edgar suit.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Nice catch S&F. Thats either cgi or it is the real deal something supernatural. I'm not going to rule out either one.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Nice catch S&F. Thats either cgi or it is the real deal something supernatural. I'm not going to rule out either one.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

If that's fake they did a good job. It appears that the pupils of her eyes had their own nictitating membrane.IDK....Thanks.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

well, its does look interesting and kind of real...

But did anyone read some of the text about what they are talking about? I only started reading from around when the eyes were changing, and the discussion is very interesting too. The guy is talking about the Atlantis and the Olympian gods etc. It is an interesting take on things; I'm going to have to go back to the beginning and read from the start. I don't think I'll watch the rest of the video, but the ideas give one pause for thought.

Basic summary of what I have so far is that Atlantis is an advanced civilization like our own, maybe a little farther along with 8 billion people. They have a one world government and economy. They discovered immortality, but can't give to the people due to over population, so only the leaders get it to rule the world and keep order. The leader is EL (president/king/dictator). He and the ruling elite live for a very long time, but they let the people get a little dumber so as not to challenge them. They (they rulers) become board, and start dividing things up and have wars fighting each other. The "real" GOD finally steps in and destroys everything with a flood. So Atlantis is destroyed, but I think that some of the gods Atlantis rulers survived and were known by the Greeks as the Olympian gods.

It is an interesting take on history. One I hadn't heard before. It leaves out the ancient alien guys in at least this part of history. Not to say that there may, or may not have been contact or involvement in the past ( a little CYA).

ff

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Pretty weird.

Just watched that part in 1080p.
Doesnt look like a light being shown into her eyes too me.
The quality of the video is excellent, zero pixelation.

No idea what it could be

Yeah, you do know what it could be. I think we all do. That's the whole point of this thread.

I watched a few times before I even noticed it, ready to debunk. I actually jumped and exclaimed a bit when I saw it.

No one can prove anything, as usual. No links that can convince the truly skeptical. But, Jesus, that lady's eyes definitely changed for a split second. No doubt about it.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Definitely a reptile.
The walk amongst us just hopefully not down my street.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The subject matter + the incident in question = huge red flags.

Let's assume 'what if' this is maybe legit, well, what do you make of their 'subject matter' being discussed in that context?

I would question every word they say about "God and history", but I'm not sure I even want to watch their propaganda video. There's probably subliminal stuff in there too. Be wary.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
i dont speak russian but i went through the replays and saw someone put a link and i clicked it and it was a 3 sec clip with a zoom in of this freaking thing and there was even a replay from the people of that russian channel, can someone translate it?

here it is

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
here it is from google translate, the replay was from the channel that broadcasted the 6 hour video

Dear friends! We treat each with love and respect. Since among the audience of Allatra TV people of different spheres of employment and interests, we tried to make a program that will be interesting for everyone. There are among the audience and interested in the theme of the Annunaki. To please everyone, we decided to leave one moment at 12:56 for those who are interested in the theme of reptilians. He attracted a lot more of the attention of a certain group of people than the information provided in the six-hour program. So much attention, diligence in discussing this particular moment was spent by them.

Очевидно, что больше ничего существенного в передаче для них не существует, чем эти миллисекунды.
Ну что поделать, главное, что угодили всем, позаботились об интересе каждого. Мы с крайним уважением относимся к мировоззрению наших друзей и товарищей, поэтому для них и оставили момент на 12:56.

And for others, the essence and meaning of the transfer is important and interesting. They continue to work hard on themselves, take an active part in socially useful projects, expand their horizons in further studies of the topics discussed in the transfer. They revise it, find answers to questions, work on themselves. They move, they develop.

But we love and respect all.

i dont know but it appears that it was done intentionally CGI'd

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Maybe, it does look fake when up close and slowed down - but it's well done.

The quote you posted:

To please everyone, we decided to leave one moment at 12:56 for those who are interested in the theme of reptilians. He attracted a lot more of the attention of a certain group of people than the information provided in the six-hour program. So much attention, diligence in discussing this particular moment was spent by them.

Is in past tense and responding to the attention/outcry that occurred as a result of this.

So they are reacting to everyone coming and asking about it.
Claiming it's done intentionally "to please everyone" at this phase doesn't really help us.

Did they explain how they did it?
What program, etc?

I'd like to make some videos of my eyes doing this.
I want to "please everyone" too! Hahaha!

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
umbrella type camera flash?

And before someone says "it´s video", they do take photos during such filming sometimes and it´s indirect so you won´t notice the flash because it´s more ambient.

Also the light-setting is very bright so that would add to it.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Looks altered to me

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Looks pretty damn convincing , and whats the content of the video from Atheist to Holiness ?

is it born again christian stuff ?

seems really elaborate to make a full 6 hour video discussion with like 2 secs of CGI eyes

has anyone ran the video source through analysis to check if its been manipulated at the correct time marker ?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The bible says there are serpentine creatures or angels of the primordial serpent satan. Satan's aspiration was to climb to the status of God. Notice that the reptilian eyes of the woman occur while the man is discussing the ascent of man to godliness. You can tell she contemplates this idea, looks up, and then her eyes shift to look reptilian. There is even an eerie screetch as it's happening.

Although it is our destiny to inherit the kingdom of God while we live, we do this by following His will, and not by pursuing it through selfish motivation (satanism).

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz>>> I saw a video that had me looking at it again and again and again. It was during or just before Hurricane Florence hit and a reporter, maybe for The Weather Channel was, of course, hyping up the storm. Then he made this face... it was like a grimace where his mouth made a pained frown as he talked about people ignoring the warnings. It was weird, I don't know if anyone else saw it but his mouth turned down and got larger. Like he sucked on a lemon but his mouth got so big. Very weird.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Freaky.

But slowed down it looked like CGI to me.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Jesus calls the Scribes and Pharisees a "brood of vipers" (Matthew 23:33), and so does John the Baptist (Matthew 3:7).

He even at one point claims Peter's words are possessed by Satan (Matthew 16:23), indicating that this serpentine spirit can transiently possess human vessels that stray from God's Will.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The George Bush one was better but that could of been lighting but his jaw was strange after 1.40 mark.
youtu.be...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join