It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yep - thats my point. I dont think she just randomly decided one day to get into HAM radio. This was set up to communicate with their cohorts overseas - bottom line.

PJ,

I think it was determined she had a limited license. If I recall correctly the distance covered was just 10 miles or so, to the heart of DC. I so badly want her testimony to be public and a Rep to ask her about her interest in Ham Radio - please....

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yep, check out the filename of the picture that Q posted...

www.reddit.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Regarding the Hawaii "False" alarm missile attack ...ran across this .... (article gets into names and more details)

Word here in Hawaii is that a group of tourists and tour guides were on a boat 100 miles off shore Saturday morning around 8 AM when they witnessed what they thought to be a meteor blowing up over the ocean. It was reported on Hawaiian channel 2 but then removed from their website. Rumor is the launch came from an Israel Dolphin 2 submarine. Some college basketball games had a red alert across the screen from US Pacific Command declaring a missile launch in the Pacific near Hawaii. This additional Hawaii source is vital in understanding what happened since it reveals that the missile was coming down from the upper atmosphere following a ballistic trajectory similar to a meteor. This helps confirm that a ballistic missile was involved rather than another type of nuclear delivery system such as a cruise missile which fly much closer to ground and have a far more limited range.

First I've read anything about this possibly not being a false alarm .... interesting

HAWAII – January 13, 2018 - The Concord Show

Just posting as iit was news to me although old

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Dropping a couple newly-discovered fun facts:

Crowdstrike founder Dmitri Alperovitch: a Senior Fellow for the Atlantic Council funded by George Soros.

Former acting director of the C_A Michael Morell and James Clapper also Atlantic Council board members.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Oh really? I did not know the status of he license. Well, that just means she used the radio to communicate with her handlers in the DC area, and not overseas.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Alperovitch was born in Moscow, right?

(This is like putting a 25,000 pc. jigsaw puzzle together and all you have is part of the perimeter with a few pieces in the middle starting to form a picture. Whew!)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Indeed.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I agree....When I read this line in the Q drop: "To preserve the Republic- (Some) things must remain BURIED," my hope of any sort of meaningful revelations coming out of this whole exercise dropped significantly. My wife is probably right when she says, "They'll never print a bad word about Obama or Hillary, let alone prosecute them." If Q is willing to keep some things buried, what's the point? Isn't the DNC keeping things buried? Some bury it to "preserve republic," others to save their own skin...still, buried is buried.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yep - thats my point. I dont think she just randomly decided one day to get into HAM radio. This was set up to communicate with their cohorts overseas - bottom line.

PJ,

I think it was determined she had a limited license. If I recall correctly the distance covered was just 10 miles or so, to the heart of DC. I so badly want her testimony to be public and a Rep to ask her about her interest in Ham Radio - please....

That's what I recalled as well, but I looked it up anyway and it turns out a technician level license CAN make international contact via satellite.

Technicians may operate FM voice, digital packet (computers), television, single-sideband voice and several other interesting modes.You can even make international radio contacts via satellites , using relatively simple station equipment.

arrl.org

So it is possible that's what she was doing. It would be interesting to see what equipment she was running.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Great digging.

Well they couldn't scrub everything about it!

Poor Hawaii, always the disposable asset.

Thank god they intercepted it.

Israel eh? Trump seems so allied with them.

Rogue elements everywhere, I guess.

WILL WE EVER KNOW THE TRUTH?? lol.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Please, somebody refresh my memory. Wasn't the Clintons and Huma in Hawaii when this false alert went off?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

(This is like putting a 25,000 pc. jigsaw puzzle together and all you have is part of the perimeter with a few pieces in the middle starting to form a picture. Whew!)

ANOTHER Fun Fact:

Remember John STUDzinski (recently retired from Blackstone Group)?
VICE CHAIR- Atlantic Council

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I like "NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET" a lot better
edit on 30-8-2018 by djohn554 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2018 by djohn554 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Further, that it may be possible that we could interpret Old Testament bible Books and Verses between the 2 dates of 40 posts.

I'll Poke a stick at this one. Open your bibles to Genesis 8 and Mattew 4. There are a few verses that stick out to me.

But before looking at the two above, I'll make a refence back one chapter in Genesis 6:5-6. This is the point that God decides to wipe the slate with a flood.

5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled.

So jump ahead one chapter to Genesis 7:11-12. The flood begins.

11 In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, on the seventeenth day of the second month—on that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened. 12 And rain fell on the earth forty days and forty nights.

By the time we get to Genesis 8, the flood is over. It's damage assessment time.

The water receded steadily from the earth. At the end of the hundred and fifty days the water had gone down, 4 and on the seventeenth day of the seventh month the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat.

At the end of the hundred and fifty days the water had gone down, 4 and on the seventeenth day of the seventh month the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat.

13 By the first day of the first month of Noah’s six hundred and first year, the water had dried up from the earth. Noah then removed the covering from the ark and saw that the surface of the ground was dry. 14 By the twenty-seventh day of the second month the earth was completely dry.

So you have a total timeline of about 300 days, here. The 17th day of the month appears twice as sort of bookends from the time the flood begins, to the time the ground is dry. The flood occurs from the second month of one year to the first month of the next. 11 months total.

Take it for what it's worth.

Looking at Matthew 4, where Chirst is tempted inthe desert, I was struck by Christs words regarding the temptations presented to him by the Acuser.

“It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”

and

“It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’”

and

“Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’”

Aside form 40 days you also have the Jews wandering around the wilderness for 40 years (yes, a man was driving). And 40 days of lent, the time getween resurrection and assention. That's all for now. Maybe something smart will enter my conscience later.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
I agree....When I read this line in the Q drop: "To preserve the Republic- (Some) things must remain BURIED," my hope of any sort of meaningful revelations coming out of this whole exercise dropped significantly. My wife is probably right when she says, "They'll never print a bad word about Obama or Hillary, let alone prosecute them." If Q is willing to keep some things buried, what's the point? Isn't the DNC keeping things buried? Some bury it to "preserve republic," others to save their own skin...still, buried is buried.

Z23

This has been discussed often. The need for vindication versus the need to transcend the nature of the problem. History will be available, that part will not be hidden, but the act of dragging folks through the streets to relive public hangings is over. These folks have done enough damage and we'll not honor them with more energy by giving them even more attention and money. JM is dead, let us move on with a joyous life, not a morbid fascination with his acts of hate.

But the real issue here is context. The population's soundbite twitter reality has destroyed cogitative discourse and understanding. The "crimes" of HRC alone are of a magnitude that even those of us here who have looked at thousands of pages of documents cannot really grasp. Dragging her on stage and saying, "sit down folks, it will take three weeks, non stop, to describe..." will not work. I advocate for her just falling down the stairs next month.

5k WW insiders, suicides include many of them, quietly removed from the reality, and all for our benefit.

We've moving on, there will be no more energy for them in life, through legal tribulations or death.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

A White House staffer suffered a medical emergency and an Ambulance has just been seen leaving the WH with a patient.

The White House said a staffer suffered a seizure. They are not identifying the person.

breaking911.com...

edit on 30-8-2018 by EchoesInTime because: link

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

A White House staffer suffered a medical emergency and an Ambulance has just been seen leaving the WH with a patient.

The White House said a staffer suffered a seizure. They are not identifying the person.

breaking911.com...

Am I a bad person for hoping it's Jim Acosta?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Bill Clinton was confirmed to be in Hawaii the day before the alert.

Nobody can confirm where he was at the time of the alert.

Hillary and Huma were rumored to be there as well.

Wouldn't that have solved many problems for the cabal?!

All three dead.

No need for any trials or chance of them squealing.

Pretty sure they can't even squeal because they are way too far gone.

Dead would be best.

They must be scared. Watching their six every minute.

m.hawaiinewsnow.com...:7UJjK4PT

www.reddit.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Dropping a couple newly-discovered fun facts:

Crowdstrike founder Dmitri Alperovitch: a Senior Fellow for the Atlantic Council funded by George Soros.

Former acting director of the C_A Michael Morell and James Clapper also Atlantic Council board members.

Interesting. I sure don't remember the media ever mentioning CrowdStrike's Russian connections.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c32199 No.2801155 📁
Aug 30 2018 13:36:55 (EST) NEW
www.foxnews.com...📁
Has POTUS made a statement (since being elected) that didn't end up being proven FACTUALLY TRUE?
Everything stated by POTUS will be made PUBLIC.
Follow the LEADER.
Focus Here:
"The ICIG declined to comment."
Q

#2004 qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Relief to know....and so true. President Trump knows before he tweets.

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join