It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
"Hacked" doesn't mean someone used special skills, programs, & codes to find login username-passwords does it? I believe the server data was given away for a price. Imagine how many mansions, yachts, & fancy cars were purchased with these ill gotten gains.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Re Q Posts per day vs. Bible timeline

This may require more investigation but builds from the recent 40 posts in a day to form a draft theory.

I decided to update the spreadsheet "Posts per day" pivot table and graph. This showed that:

1) There are 2 days so far that there have been 40 posts in a day,

2) Posts started October 28th 2017 and the first occurrence of 40 posts/day was on Sunday Nov 5th 2017
a) This was the 9th day of Q posts,
b) The last of the 40 was #114:

US Military = savior of mankind.
We will never forget.
Fantasy land.
God save us all.
Q

c) This 40 posts day represents The Flood when God sent the flood to cleanse/reset civilisation.

3) The second occurrence of 40/day was on Aug 28th 2018,
a) The last of the 40 on that day was #1979
b) This 40 post day represents Christ's temptation in the wilderness before starting his ministry.

4) Aug 28th 2018 is 296 days after Nov 5th 2017
a) 2+9+6 = 17

DRAFT THEORY:
That the Q Post daily count and timeline reflects the bible timeline, highlighting the 40 days and nights of The Flood and the 40 days and nights of Jesus Christ's fasting and temptation before starting his ministry which culminated in him dying to cleanse us of our sins since The Flood. Both 40s reflect civilisation reset points and the overcoming of evil before it reached total power.

Further, that it may be possible that we could interpret Old Testament bible Books and Verses between the 2 dates of 40 posts.

Further, that the coming days/posts may reflect the New Testament as We the People move to a cleansing of society/civilisation.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: crankyoldman

I was wondering if [snowden2] meant like another mole , like a snowden 2.0?

It says last year.

Curious and curiouser.

Could be the original "Edward Snowden" as portrayed is fake.

All we really "know" is coming from MSM.

And it looks like "Snowden" wanted a Clinton victory in 2016 as well. Hmmm.

💥😎💥

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: Justoneman

IMHO McCain and Romney were both patsies paid to lose ....

Yep , I created a thread on it where both McCain and Romney were the most strategically likely to lose over Ron Paul on both occasion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Currently digging on the Atlantic Council.
Does anyone know if Q has mentioned it before?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Ive wondered if Ed Snowden is even a real person. He could just be a highly developed intelligence op catfish. All we see from him are via satellite hookups, pre-recorded videos and stuff on Twitter. This would all be easy to fake in this day and age.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

So, Nellie Ohr is a confirmed CIA agent by this point, right? How many regular 60 year old women take up HAM radio as a side hobby?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q#1997

Spooks are Spooked.
Clowns inserted [Snowden2] last year.
Operation failed.
Expect another BIG coordinated wave [#3] of attacks by FAKE NEWS.
Q

This may support my conclusion that Snowden did not steal anything, but installed something. "inserted" is the key word. As I recall the snowden anagram (a favorite trick of the C_A) was akin to "put to end hope" - not direct quote. No reason to expect they were not continuing the effort - revealing now is interesting.

Remember when they shot someone trying to enter NSA HQ a ways back?

Remember the photo of the car looking like it was trying to get out rather than enter the compound?

Snowden2???

That news dropped pretty fast, was there ever a followup of that story? Did the person live and go to trial?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
We are not going to learn everything, unfortunately (or fortunately). No name is now John McCain and his public legacy evidently will remain intact. But...we know. The air was fresher after his demise.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ea082d No.2798162 📁
Aug 30 2018 11:10:40 (EST)
Anonymous ID: f4d0b6 No.2798105 📁
Aug 30 2018 11:08:17 (EST)
>>2797703

It sure would be nice to see the truth come out on McStain.

I know you can't say anything on the board, BUT he and WE THE PEOPLE do not deserve the BULL# soap opera regarding the clown.
>>2798105
To preserve the Republic-
(Some) things must remain BURIED.
Q

#2000 qntmpkts.keybase.pub...
edit on 30-8-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Snowden was just presented to us in such a nice packaged movie.

Everything all explained and made out like an exciting spy tale.

The movie made portrayed him as a bashful hero.

Look at the movies made about Assange they are all controversial and all try to smear him in one way or another.

Maybe we are being played about all of it but my gut tells me 1 is not like the other.

edit on 30 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Unfortunately we have been told from the beginning that some things are just too heinous to get out. We still do have to worry about continuing on as a country, if it is as bad as we all think it is.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Exactly! Its different because Julian Assange is a verifiable real live person. We all know he exists. Now, more likely than not, Snowden is a real guy, but you're exactly right - we have been sold a bill of goods regarding his story. It was given to us all tied up nice like, just like you said - like a spy thriller. Too neat and clean for my taste.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Oh I missed uploading this one.

Do you think this drop refrences the next drop and the missile launch at Hawaii?

Maybe Q is hinting it was no name!

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

To preserve the Republic- (Some) things must remain BURIED.

So My hope of anyone actually being held accountable and made an example of ,has dropped from .001% to .0001%

Nothing will truly change if the house continues to stand on BS and hidden inconvenient facts. Expose them ALL and lets start clean eitherwise on the path to more of the same.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Interesting analysis.
Normally I would question whether the Bible and/or Christianity’s historical timeline as presented in the Bible is a stretch in the analysis, but Q has referenced “God” in 88 drops, so the importance of religion and its possible implications regarding Q’s drops and philosophy can’t be discounted.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

So, Nellie Ohr is a confirmed CIA agent by this point, right? How many regular 60 year old women take up HAM radio as a side hobby?

Her timing is what is also suspicious. License was granted May 23, 2016.....

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yep - thats my point. I dont think she just randomly decided one day to get into HAM radio. This was set up to communicate with their cohorts overseas - bottom line.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The Trump tweet referenced in Q# 2003 has time stamp of 5:54

twitter.com...📁
Everything stated has meaning.
What is the significance of Nellie Ohr being fluent in Russian?
Is Russian a common language to learn?
Why might this language be studied?
What position might this language be useful?
The FARM requires select skill-sets.
Q

Q#2003, year 2003?

Trump changed his banner on the tweet page. If was meant to show Pence in a favorable light it does not, DJT forced smile reveals something else going on.

FWIW, the last tweet banner seemed to show 17 "arms" of the soldiers holding the flag, with on arm being obscured. Just an oddity.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Oh I missed uploading this one.

Do you think this drop refrences the next drop and the missile launch at Hawaii?

Maybe Q is hinting it was no name!

I do.

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join