It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The claim is that Podesta was using secret code in his emails like "thinking about your hotdog stand in hawaii" supposedly being code for homosexual sex.

The line of text that I quoted makes it seem like Trump was having having a rough but pleasurable time on Mueller's "love" spring and it must be big because it had a capital "S", if you know what I mean.

Not that there is anything wrong with that!

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Add on FISA judge.

More genius. This is right before Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation on Sept 4.

If I am a repub, I ask this question: It appears there are serious irregularities with the FISA courts authorization of the spying on the trump campaign as candidate and president. To date the court has done nothing to address these outrageous acts of lying and deceit. Do you think the FISA court must address the criminal actions? If the court does nothing, what kind of precedent does it set?

Brilliant.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: IAMTAT

Haspel?

That was my first thought. Some past Q posts made me question her. I don't understand why you would promote her then? I'm missing something.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Oh, I did not see this coming. This is a very serious twist:

“Ohr told the FBI it (the Fake Dossier) wasn’t true, it was a lie and the FBI was determined to use it anyway to damage Trump and to perpetrate a fraud on the court to spy on the Trump campaign. This is a fraud on the court. The Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court is in......

...charge of the FISA court. He should direct the Presiding Judge, Rosemary Collier, to hold a hearing, haul all of these people from the DOJ & FBI in there, & if she finds there were crimes committed, and there were, there should be a criminal referral by her....”

Trump Tweet

Oh is that a blindside hit. Contempt of court at a minimum. Throwing this on the judge who is at the top. Show you are a judge, or show you colluded, your move madam justice...

That's one way to cut to the chase!

This could heat up quickly.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Joke Comms = Commsedy

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Thanks for elaborating. Im not a deep thinker.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Are the lyrics referring to John Kerry and Joe Biden in the last verse?

I believe the John K is John Kricfalusi, the creator of the cartoon Ren and Stipmy.

The reference to "Ren the Hoak And other folk" is the name of the main character, Ren Hoak in the cartoon.

Joe, or Hey Joe might be a reference to "Hey Joe", by Jimi Hendrix. It sort of fits.

The rest of the song sounds like it is about unprotected sex.

Q's reference to "pulling the trigger" sounds like slang for getting married.

Spitballing. For Q'ommedic effect.

edit on 29-8-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Q I really hope they give us Assange back soon, timing for October surprize I guess.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Touche CoramDeo... how long ago did you have to work out the solution?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Could it also refer to a Shotgun Wedding - maybe POTUS/Q are enforcing a partnership? Canada? UK?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Can she haul in those who are now civilians?

Care,

I assume so. They swore under oath to that judge, as an "officer" of the court she has a responsibility to protect the honor of the court blah blah blah. In short, she screwed.

Unless her "boss" takes notice this FISA judge can ignore challenges from a mere US President, cant she?

That seems to be how these corrupt officials are now operating. Ignore Trump. Let the MSM provide cover by continually hammering him with fake news.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Touche CoramDeo... how long ago did you have to work out the solution?

Haha. I don't solve problems.

Typically, I invent them, but you have to be able to see it from multple angles.

Stories for another day.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

"Red October" = Nothing but bad news for Blue Democrats.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Could it also refer to a Shotgun Wedding - maybe POTUS/Q are enforcing a partnership? Canada? UK?

That could be.

We haven't heard much from, or about, Trudeau or May in the US news cycle in quite a while.

Almost like they both got shut down at the G7/8 summit.

Depending on what might be hanging over either one, they might be very compiant in accepting whatever deal is on the table.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
So what's new Qsters?

I can see that the stage is set, and I do love it when a plan comes together.

Anyone who says that nothing's happening is off their rocker.

That said, I am looking forward to the Mueller stopper removed at last from the swamp drain.

I see alligators snapping at a lot of terrified asses.

Note Clinton's recent silence. Obama's, except for travelling to SA to goad on the black supremecists?

Where's their Netflix show btw? Is that still on, or was it just a cash grab compliments of Soros & Loop Capital to propell them into the super wealthy?

I did notice Sessions recently say, with very clear and woke eyes, that they WILL be restoring Justice to this country. That was telling.

Noted the DOJ plane lifts from Little Rock - promising.

The Chinese Clinton email thing could turn out to be a big deal if there's any link to the executed and imprisoned CIA officers..

Lots of moving parts are still moving...

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Look at this!

drudgereport.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That Tweet is starting to get Msm attention.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

McCain apparently had a similar thought process as Hillary. "I lost to Obama because of _________. (Insert any excuse except him failing.)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

One of the MSM talking points, when they have no leg to stand on, is to say Trump is quoting a fox news or other source for his info.

It's RIDICULOUS and beyond me how anyone can believe this.

It's a common rebuttal point for dems.

Do they not understand presidents have intelligence briefings?

Do they really believe he gets his info from the news?

If he is quoting a news source it's only to highlight what he already knows.

I really hope the bubble people are living in and the MSM are running so hard to maintain gets burst soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join