It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

What I pointed out has nothing to do with agreeing or not with Q. Someone used a term that Q has never used, it just doesn't exist.

edit on 29-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Q theme song?

For one thing Q plus just showed his age cards,
For another...odd choice

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Well I do have a boat and a bunch of kayaks
seems we have many a Q fan on the lake woohoo!

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ad1220

and another new lake friend! Time for a Q party?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

True we are not that far away from Marietta. I guess they still fly some goodies from there. But the black ones with 2 rotors are new and low, loud and fast!

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

Sounds like a Q lake party needs to happen!!

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Ummm so I was a little busy Today so maybe I missed something and I'm speaking out of school but

Is Q posting Music videos? crappy ones at that.

I was under the assumption serious stuff was going on.

So let me get this straight, Military intelligence recruited Trump to take back the world from the satanic pedophile murderers

by posting Sh!tty music videos?

WT Ever Lovin F!!
edit on 29-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

True we are not that far away from Marietta. I guess they still fly some goodies from there. But the black ones with 2 rotors are new and low, loud and fast!

Those would be Chinook Helicopters. Double bladed cargo choppers.

Had two of them fly over a few months ago. No lights.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

What I pointed out has nothing to do with agreeing or not with Q. Someone used a term that Q has never used, it just doesn't exist.

Simple question since you have been following the threads for quite sometime now I just get fuzzy when thinking about all the fascinating things that have attracted you to be here daily. For me these threads have truly helped me feel the earth under my feet again.

The good energy from members and hard work connecting the dots has been therapy for myself. So much knowledge has been shared I can't wait to circle back and re-read from the beginning and smile.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Ummm so I was a little busy Today so maybe I missed something and I'm speaking out of school but

Is Q posting Music videos? crappy ones at that.

I was under the assumption serious stuff was going on.

So let me get this straight, Military intelligence recruited Trump to take back the world from the satanic pedophile murderers

by posting Sh!tty music videos?

WT Ever Lovin F!!

A follower is getting married and wanted Q to pick a song for the Q collective to celebrate, if I understand this correctly, and this is what Q chose...

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
29 Aug 2018 - 7:38:39 PM
Anonymous
29 Aug 2018 - 7:32:47 PM
>>2789382 Hey Q. IrishAhon here. Here since post #1. Getting married soon. We want to dedicate a song to the team. Take five mins out of your hectic schedule, knock your heads together and pick a tune. WWG1WGA
>>2789525
Congratulations!
Those who 'pull the trigger' seem to prefer:
www.youtube.com...📁
Not exactly wedding material but great when in the action.
Q
edit on 29-8-2018 by NightFlight because: cleaned up a miss steak...

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Maybe Q can secretly tape help me to the bottom of the grooms shoes or have one of his military higher ups shave off an eyebrow?

That will show those pedo cannibals because everyone loves a good chuckle.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking
Congratulations!
Those who 'pull the trigger' seem to prefer:
www.youtube.com...📁
Not exactly wedding material but great when in the action.
Q

Dink – Green Mind lyrics

Man oh man My hands in the plans Fan of the man Sands in the plans I'm at home On my own Gone and flown A home's a home

Ren the Hoak And other folk Soaked and soaked By their joke Hey Hey Joe Joe Whatcha know whatcha know Hey Hey Joe Joe Whatcha know whatcha know

*Push and push The level of the tone A bone's a bone A moan's a moan What's next what's next Who knows not those Bear it wear it Live it or die it

Hearts that bleed Hearts that need Need and need Bleed and bleed Toke and toke The smokin' toke Smokin' Joe he know Smokin' Joe he know

Hit after hit My #'s not fit To sit and sit and Follow that # On my own My brain's my home I'm alone you're alone I'm alone we're alone

*Repeat There's no glove There's no love Push to shove No glove no love Safety first Safely thirst Skirt the hurt That ignorance flirts

Go to bed Cover your head Cover your head Or end up dead Cover you heard Or end up dead Cover your head Or end up dead

Man on man My hands in the plans Fan of the man Sands in the plans I'm at home On my own Gone and flown A home's a home

Ren the Hoak Another bloke Soaked and soaked By the joke Hey hey John K Watcha say watcha say Hey Hey Joe Joe Watcha know watcha know

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

That doesn't help.

I'm thoroughly disgusted. (with Q not you.)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Lurk said: "The good energy from members and hard work connecting the dots has been therapy for myself. So much knowledge has been shared I can't wait to circle back and re-read from the beginning and smile."

LNM, yes, amazing. This shared joyous feeling will be soon needed. As Edog and I have joked, no need to redpill, just share your story over coffee, the vibration will be transmitted. As TAT so brilliantly noted, we now feel the posts and feel the need to decode less and that is empowerment of the awesome kind. This change in process creates a deeper connection to all each time Q drops.

I do think TAT's sept Iran shift is correct, and I expect the entire region to feel relief.

Given Q's furious postings the last few days I expect the rush is on, I look for the 8/9th to reflect that in our reality and we'll be asked to share that energy you mention.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I'm here because I believe it is fake and I am shooting the breeze while it goes one way or the other.

I don't trust Trump's altruism, I don't believe in patriotism or God so other than some facts thrown out by Q I have very little to agree on.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: NightFlight

Maybe Q can secretly tape help me to the bottom of the grooms shoes or have one of his military higher ups shave off an eyebrow?

That will show those pedo cannibals because everyone loves a good chuckle.

Song was probably recorded in 1994, this was post 1994. No reason to answer unless it has meaning. lives are at stake, so there is likely a decode.

"hey John K Watcha say"

John Kerry? Deal or no deal?

Or Q's just old with no feel for music.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
Pretty sure those "that pull the trigger" are not listening to Mozart when bringing the pain.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Or Q is enjoying his celebrity a little to much.

Maybe he can perform the ceremony like captain Stubing?

Lets see who gets that reference. Then we will see who's dated.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I like the "pull the trigger" response to a couple getting married and then the same response alluding to possibly Q being a sniper in another life.

It was interesting to say the least...

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join