It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: queenofswords

Also we know what happened to Lincoln

I worry about the President and his family constantly.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Grassley: Kavanaugh Accuser Christine Blasey Ford Not Confirmed for Hearing, Ignoring Efforts to Contact

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) said on the Hugh Hewitt Show Tuesday morning that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford has not confirmed her appearance at next Monday’s hearing and that she has ignored repeated efforts by Grassley’s staff to make contact with her “in the last 36 hours.” Grassley raised the possibility of canceling the hearing.

Perhaps Prof. Pussy Hat is afraid she won't be able to keep her story straight?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Grassley: Kavanaugh Accuser Christine Blasey Ford Not Confirmed for Hearing, Ignoring Efforts to Contact

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) said on the Hugh Hewitt Show Tuesday morning that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford has not confirmed her appearance at next Monday’s hearing and that she has ignored repeated efforts by Grassley’s staff to make contact with her “in the last 36 hours.” Grassley raised the possibility of canceling the hearing.

There seems to be a few reasons why she wont accept the invite, and might be the same reasons she came forward (read: was chosen).

Brett Kavanaugh's mother is judge who dismissed a foreclosure action against accuser Ford's parents

Why her letter was sat on for 2 months is beyond me. Waiting 40 years to make the accusations is absolutely ridiculous too. Feinstein needs to answer some questions. Why Feinstein sat on this through almost the entire confirmation hearings, and didnt bring it up until the very last minute. I think it's their plan B. They didnt think Kavanaugh would have the support. They needed an ace in the hole just in case he was better than they hoped, and he is so cue Ford.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Her attorney, Debra Katz, said that "it is not her client’s job to corroborate her claims".

dailycaller.com...

I liked James Woods' comment:

Wait. What? In what country?

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Valerie Jarret's daughter is trying to protect Mommy, and her criminal co-workers at CNN.
twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Also, all of her family's dirty laundry will be exposed.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I predict she won't show.

Because the whole mess is already a show.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

LOL well who's job is it then? The statute of limitations on any crime has LONGGGGGG passed, the cops aint gonna do squat, so what, pray tell, does she expect to be done? Or is that it? The damage has already been done? Once the accusation is out there it doesnt matter at all if there is any proof or even if its true at all. Crazy times we live in...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: vinifalou

Valerie Jarret's daughter is trying to protect Mommy, and her criminal co-workers at CNN.
twitter.com...

VJ gets exposed right along side all the others.

Can't hide from The Sun !!

💥🚬💥

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

and yet Trump was a big player in Hollywood...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I wonder if Comey is using the Mount Rushmore presidents as a metaphor for the [FIREWALLS]? Therefore asking "How many are in tact"?

In that case Rosenstein would be replying "One Firewall down, 3 remaining"?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

So does anyone who have a better law knowledge can tell me why Trump can't declassify ALL documents related to the FISA warrant? Is it going to conflict with an on-going investigation or something?

Ongoing investigations could be compromised, now in time and during the legal proceedings where FISA process and procedures will get scrutinized.

Also, DECLAS can and will affect cases that are already settled, involving some bad people who could get relief via appeal.

btw- I never thought to say thanks to everyone who posts the at-length material I read all day, every day. It's almost like a breaking news thread at times, mixed in with analysis and direction. Kind of like Q itself....

I'm less of a researcher and more of a compileranalyst. imo, are [WINNING]!

I'm actually speechless, for once.
edit on 18-9-2018 by FlyingFox because: format issue

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I wonder if Comey is using the Mount Rushmore presidents as a metaphor for the [FIREWALLS]? Therefore asking "How many are in tact"?

In that case Rosenstein would be replying "One Firewall down, 3 remaining"?

Sounds like padding for a presidential run. He can use that photo in his campaign...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Creep Thumper

and yet Trump was a big player in Hollywood...

I never watched his show and he was an outsider anyway.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

twitter.com...

Another possible reason she is hiding...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Also we know what happened to Lincoln

I worry about the President and his family constantly.

I agree with you. There has never been a more hated President and i worry that they will succeed.

Trump is scheduled to go to Texas to have a rally for Cruz in October and since i've heard about this i've been more concerned. We must never forget what happened to JFK in Dallas and i'm a firm believer that history likes to repeat itself.

I have a bad feeling about Trump going to Texas and holding a rally in a stadium, especially if it's in Dallas. I'm not sure if the biggest stadium is in Dallas but i assume it is. It would be a nightmare for the Secret Service.

Stay safe POTUS..the country needs you.

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump announced Friday that he'll come to Texas in October to hold a "major rally" for Sen. Ted Cruz in the biggest stadium in Texas.

www.dallasnews.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

There are so many hideous hags on the left - Feinstein, Pelosi, Waters, Clinton, Ginsberg, Boxer.

There ain't enough eye bleach in the world.....

And their lack of scruples is stunning.

Looking forward to any future drops from Q on the wicked witches of the left.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Feinstein needs to go. Shielding a Chinese spy for 30 years who brought in other spies, unilaterally releasing classified information in 2017, and now this deception.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Wow! They DID go to high school together. If this is true..just Wow!!

Game over!.
Also...Lock Her Up!!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

The hate puzzles me. He is doing an awesome job.

It must be that he has creamed his predecessors, especially that slime, 44.

Last night I read about how Lynch was promised the SC. Don't know how I missed that. Anyway, I'm pretty sure others were offered the same gravy and are in a non-stop tantrum because the Hag didn't win.

It's been fun to watch, but very dangerous for POTUS & Family. I'm constantly muttering to myself that his people keep them all safe.

new topics

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join