It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Son of DuPont exec Robert Mueller went to an elite boarding school where he was John Kerrys lacrosse Captain

St Paul's educated Astors, Vanderbilts and J.P Morgan jnr

Military academy graduate Donald Trump is now being investigated by prep school product Robert Mueller

Elite boarding school St Paul's now costs $60,000 a year - although it has also been caught up in a sex scandal which found 13 former faculty and staff had credible accusations of abuse between 1952 and 1999.

Not to mention putting "DuPont" and "Occult" together in a search engine.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If I remember correctly both had ties to the Cahill Gordon & Reindel firm

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RealStruggle

Check your PMs

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

DJT is more than he seems to be, Kerry and Mueller we're lied to as who they we're going to be.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

If I remember correctly both had ties to the Cahill Gordon & Reindel firm

I wouldn't doubt it. But from Comey's statements earlier this year, he appears to have thrown his former co-worker/boss Loretta Lynch, under the bus.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

You mean thrown her under the plane

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Going off kill boxes Backwards:

PANIC IN DC
SESSIONS CLAS LETTER TO SC JUSTICES 1&2 RE: RECUSAL, UNRECUSAL, AND CLARITY RE: CONFLICTS BASED ON UNCLASSIFIED MATERIAL [TODAY].
HIGHEST COURT AUTHORITY APPROVAL
Q

PANIC IN DC.
BLACKMAIL v Senate & House [BRIDGE: FAKE NEWS MEDIA] being used to apply leverage against POTUS and/or force immediate 'impeachment' hearings based on 'mental state - potential release of state secrets - sources & methods….'
Q

PANIC IN DC.
[RR] req meeting FBI Deputy Director">#2 w/ POTUS DECLINED.
Q

PANIC IN DC
D's offering to [KILL] sexual assault allegation v Judge K in exchange for immediate pullback of DECLAS.
POTUS: Judge K will be confirmed regardless…
Q

Activate ]SESSIONS[
Q

Interpretation:

- Today MSM (C-A) based on RR refused meeting's W/POTUS offered to Kill allegation to keep Sessions from Activation--
edit on 18-9-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
Thank-you for lining up those Q messages like that. The Declas of documents is GOOD, but Sessions Un-Recusal is FANTASTIC! Otherwise, we'd just have more revelations, but without any bite. Jeff Sessions is the BITE behind the bark.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Not long ago I said my beliefs about Q hinged heavily on DECLAS and whether we strike Syria.

DECLAS is happening.

And at the very same time I am seeing interesting changes in Syria:

southfront.org...

This I think signifies something big changing in Syria. Syrian gov and US backed militants trained and supported in Al Tanaf being relocated north of Aleppo is very intriguing. Damascus has no need to cater to US right now so what is this?? Something changed.

I was expecting this was possible, hoping it would happen:
www.almasdarnews.com...

Unsurprisingly, seems Israel want to muddy everything up right when everyone is backing away from full on war:

www.zerohedge.com...

Russian plane shot down, 14 Russians onboard. Unclear who shot it down. Possibly french frigate, possibly friendly fire during SAA repelling large Israeli attack.

I do not see this as a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
NXIVM IS BIGGER THAN Y’ALL THINK.

DOJ activity HIGH.

DODJ - Justice for ALL

- CA CLEANED -
BYE FEINSTEIN

THEY WANTED AMERICANS TO HATE US!
THEY WANTED TO MAKE US THE VILLIANS!
THEY WANTED US GONE FOR A REASON!

SUPPORT STRENGTHENED

WE ARE COLD. WE DO NOT FORGIVE.

Routes closed.
Men, Women & Children saved.
Control lost.
Currency NO MORE.

PAIN & PANIC is all they have.

JUSTICE. 6166. ThanQ for AUTH.

OPS active.

Stay safe & stay aware.

Semper Fidelis

Shout out to you Warrior and all those doing their part out there! Stay Icy
o7

Panic in DC - Sending positive vibes to POTUS
edit on 18-9-2018 by LurkNoMore because: *added

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Hey Rel, not sure if you're on this wavelength, but "I am NOT drinking any f**king merlot!"

Sideways

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Did you guys saw this?

Jim Carrey said that "the media is controlled by Satan worshiping elites who go dance and orgy in the woods to decide our fate".

Sounds accurate to me.

I predict he'll get suicided on of these days.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Project Veritas has just released the first installment of Deep State Unmasked.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

So Trump has same gematria value as "Asmodeus" and "who is beast" and "Demonic Psychic Ability"...

this should be fun

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I still entertain the "Masonic ruse" idea. There are too many coincidences and the celestial bodies don't lie. Using specific maths to confirm the above only solidifies my gut feeling. Q does not address the upper echelon of sovereign states, such as the Masonic (irregular/clandestine), and ecclesial bodies, who passively conspire and dictate our evolutionary pace.

Save Israel for last?

I don't think so.

edit on 18-9-2018 by eisegesis because: grammer

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Project Veritas has just released the first installment of Deep State Unmasked.

That guy needs to go.
Thanks for posting this.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

In other news today, Stormy Daniels is releasing a book with details on the size of Trump's "mushroom penis". I won't go into the gross details here but the twitter comments are hilarious.

One of the funniest tweets on this..

Botelicious ‏ @farnorthsider Follow Follow @farnorthsider More

My spouse says that Trump's going to respond to the Stormy Daniels Mario Kart mushroom penis claim by sending the first-ever presidential dick pic using the new FEMA text system saying "Does this look like a mushroom dick to you?

Another claim she makes is that Hillary Clinton called Trump in 2007 when he and Stormy were watching Sharkweek and discussed "our plan". IF true, it was probably concerning the fake Obama Birth Certificate.

www.huffingtonpost.com... ression=true

I don't like linking to the HuffPost but...here ya go
edit on 18-9-2018 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2018 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: queenofswords

I think that post means that RR is fired and Sessions take over RRs line management of Meuller, who he then fires?

If Sessions un-recuses himself, I expect he'd order Mueller to wrap up his investigation and report his findings (or lack thereof.)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I still entertain the idea that this is a Masonic ruse

What the whole Q phenomena?

I have my own theory on that - but, and here's the thing - it seems that it won't take much for hellfire to be let loose.

A confluence of major events and pent up energies.

And we're approaching the long winter of the Kondratieff Wave.

www.financialsense.com...

Implications for 2012 and Beyond Based on Professor Thompson's analysis, long K cycles have nearly a thousand years of supporting evidence. If we accept the fact that most winters in K cycles last 20 years (as outlined in the chart above) this would indicate that we are about halfway through the Kondratieff winter that commenced in the year 2000. Thus in all probability we will be moving from a "recession" to a "depression" phase in the cycle about the year 2013 and it should last until approximately 2017-2020.

Save Israel for last?

link from Strate8 post above - the hand of Israel? Always working behind the major players.
They'd rather see the world burn.

www.zerohedge.com...

According to the Wall Street Journal, the plane was accidentally brought down by an aging Syrian S-200 defense system after Russia had scrambled its jets to respond to an attack by four Israeli F-16s on Syrian government targets. Israeli notified Russia of its attack over a shared hotline less than a minute before beginning the strike, giving the Kremlin little time to respond.

"As a result of the Israeli military’s irresponsible actions 15 Russian servicemen died," said Defense Ministry Spokesman Gen. Igor Konashenkov.

As for the upper echelons of sovereign states lets hope Trump never read your thread here...

"Donald J. Trump - The Jewish Mashiach"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

JosephKnecht stated

if at all, some of it might apply to Kushner whom I believe is the guiding hand leading Trump along his merry way. Kushner answers to the lobbyists...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Botelicious ‏ @farnorthsider Follow Follow @farnorthsider More
"claim by sending the first-ever presidential dick pic using the new FEMA text system saying "Does this look like a mushroom dick to you?"

Don't knock the "old ways"

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join