It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I love my wife:

Her: "what does that mean?"
Me: "look up gematria"
Her: "No, can't do that, turning letters to numbers is like canabalism or something"
Me: "*giggles* over the mark!"

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Not well versed in the faith, but yes it is.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
a reply to: carewemust

If I was on the bad side of this thing, I'd have the Depends strapped on good and tight. Cause they are sure as hell gonna need them.

B60, now we go back to your quote about seeing the bullets coming at you and reverse that, seeing the bullets going away to target.

(post by EbbNFlow removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

How right you are patriot

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
A thought...

Assuming POTUS is ordering the release of the Full (or version of...), Unredacted FISA warrant on Sept 11th; does he time it before the deep state 4am daily instructions? Or after?

Does he do it before 4am to see who starts fleeing before 9am and catch them in-flight?

Or does he do it after, just to wrong foot MSM and knock another nail in their coffin?

I expect there will be more than a few people awake all night tonight!
edit on 10-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
A thought...

Assuming POTUS is ordering the release of the Full (or version of...), Unredacted FISA warrant on Sept 11th; does he time it before the deep state 4am daily instructions? Or after?

Does he do it before 4am to see who starts fleeing before 9am and catch them in-flight?

Or does he do it after, just to wrong foot MSM and knock another nail in their coffin?

I expect there will be more than a few people awake all night tonight!

Interesting question. I've been under the understanding that the "start and stops" on the release were to mess with the dark one's, causing various reveals. Once that door is open it all changes, for folks will then want clarity on X, which will require more reveal. As of now only the Q adepts and government folks know what is all about. He sees what the 4am narrative is, then alters based on that - the NSA gives them the unfair advantage.

I'd note this. The FISA thing, while great fun for the Q folks, isn't something that will rock the regular peeps. It is beyond complicated even for us here. The reveal is for the government folks, those who want to see order, value and so on within their jobs and reality.

This cuts off the head of their network, their system, and has tremendous value to them, us too, but really big for government folks. I think to FBIanon saying they knew all about it (and worse), but could do nothing. This release, and fallout is for them first. Change the leadership to truth and honor, change everything downstream. That's the point I think.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I knew I could rely on you for the value add perspective Cranky!

edit on 10-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just my personal experience. The way it works is the simplest plan is the one that's going to work. But you build this psyop that says you're building this big elaborate plan to do you in. They end up expending a lot of resources and sleepless nights prepping for that. At the end of the day you step off against an adversary whos totally unprepared for you. That's what we do.

edit on 10-9-2018 by Bill1960 because: Grammar is sucking tonight

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I hear that an Astronomical Observatory was mysteriously shut down in New Mexico this week too.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Good unrolled thread on Q#drop child trafficking.

(1) A #QAnon thread about the Global Child Trafficking networks."Spider Webs"

paul serran

Human's as currency is over.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

We have no choice but to "be patient". I just fear for our President's well-being. Qsters are underestimating what EVIL people will do. They play Meme games, while deep-stater's/former deep-staters, who stand to lose their pensions, clearances, or even their freedom, are plotting away.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Re the requested Meme war, interesting DECODEs on Q #2137:

1) The time delta from #2136 is 11:18 - could this be Q guiding "We need you to Meme for a week from 11th"?

2) Acronym DECODES:
a) Timestamp: GEC... Global Entertainment corporation? Global Events Consulting?
b) PWD... Psychological Warfare Dept? Print Working Directory (Unix command... i.e. Meme bomb with the whole directory)?
c)Time Delta: KR... Knowledge Representation? South Korea internet domain?
d) BI... Background Information? Bacterial Infection?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I mulled replying to this one. I am a Qster and do not spend my time with memes. We are in very dangerous times. We have been told the safety of our government to include the POTUS is under control, I believe that. If it's not I can see a scenario that those inside our government who DO believe in what our founding fathers gave us get augmented by 37 million others who think the same way.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Does any of that make sense to anybody? Something smells fishy.

Omarosa is recording conversations involving the president inside the WH?!!!

That has to be illegal. Plus, when you read it, you see that it actually says nothing to hurt DT. All it shows is that he interrupted a meeting, supposedly, back in Oct. 2017 to ask about Hillary and her connection to the phony dossier. It appears he was asking Sarah Sanders and Hope Hicks, and Omarosa was there. She either began recording or was already recording in the meeting.

What a snake this woman is.

Here is how it might work.

Omarosa has established herself as anti-Trump. But perhaps she is just playing a role.

When she releases a leaked recording, the assumption is that it will hurt Trump.

Acting on this assumption, the liberal MSM will rush to cover this new leak and publicize it widely.

The general population, and liberals in particular, will be curious about this damaging new leak and listen to the tape.

But the actual tape does not hurt Trump, what it does is raise the issue of Hillary and her connection to the phony dossier.

At this point, the MSM has been tricked into publicizing the link between Hillary and the phony dossier to the precise audience that ignores anything that Trump would try to tell them himself.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

touché, I like it

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
After reading the below, I will tend to always believe any liberal MSM report quoting anonymous sources from the FBI/DOJ to simply mean they are framing a narrative when their sources are not legitimate enough to stand on their own.

As details and documents are pried from the grip of FBI officials intent on hiding the institutional malfeasance, one corrupt issue has become increasingly clear. The FBI and DOJ intentionally leaked information to the media and then cited the subsequent media reports for their ongoing investigative purposes.

Within this circular approach journalists became “sources” and media reports became “methods”. Thus, the FBI and DOJ are desperate to protect “sources and methods” because behind the familiar catch-phrase is an outline of procedural corruption. ie: “by the book“.
from CTH

How do honest people get the upper hand when corrupt people rule? We are not willing to stoop to their level than god.

So getting the word out, which is being done, is the only way to make a difference.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KewlDaddyFatty

The Storm is imminently near. No?

The storm has been raging for a year now. I think this whole talk of things being about to happen and imminent is just to drum up fear in Deep State blackhats over what will be exposed next. Just because media isnt reporting it doesnt mean that the storm hasnt been happening.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Because the President has excellent "street smarts" and the top military-minded brass on his side, I too think he is safe, while in D.C.. It's the rallies that worry me.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
hmmmm....just thinking out loud about the release of Steve Bannon's movie, "Trump @ War".

I'm just now hearing about it. I think it was released today or will be tomorrow. He has a website where you can go, but I'm not going to link it here. You can do a search to find it. They are calling it a movie, but it sounds more like a documentary to me.

The name of the movie is "Trump @ War" and there is a trailer if you want to check it out.
www.youtube.com...

Steve Bannon is no slouch. He may look like one, but his resume is very impressive....and he has military expertise.

edit on 10-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join