It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
After pondering the recent articles of young blood rejuvenating an elder (vampirism) I was curious to cross correlate the Lycanthropy (werewolf) etymology. I was not disappointed.

In Greek mythology, Lycaon (/laɪˈkeɪɒn/; Greek: Λυκάων) was a king of Arcadia, son of Pelasgus and Meliboea, who, in the most popular version of the myth, tested Zeus' omniscience by serving him the roasted flesh of Lycaon's own son Nyctimus, in order to see whether Zeus was truly all-knowing. In return for these gruesome deeds, Zeus transformed Lycaon into a wolf, along with his offspring; Nyctimus was restored to life.[1]

Vampirism: the enlightened path
Lycanism: the Savage path

Two paths to the same end?
edit on 10-9-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, Re: #2132, 2 things;

1) By clicking thru to Chans, one finds that the picture Q is confirming is the baseline picture that is marked up in #2136. I'm not sure why the anons didn't add it into the post as they do with most anon posts Q replies to:

2) On qntmpkts.keybase.pub Q posts #2132, 3, 4 are out of time sequence and therefore are likely to get renumbered soon to:

2132 >> 2134
2133 >> 2132
2134 >> 2133

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
For Vasa Croe!!

I think it's been 72 hours.

Release the hounds.

edit on 10-9-2018 by eisegesis because: 333/666

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

BTW...Senator Lindsay Graham said on Sean Hannity radio show this afteroon that the Sessions/Huber/Grand Jury setup is merely a "pacifier", to make Trump supporters think something is happening.

I think Graham found out he raised a few eyebrows and questions have been asked and suspicions raised. He is just backtracking to make it a 'nothing burger'. No one believes that. I believe those guys aids read the forums to keep them abreast of the populace thinking.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

Nope never heard of him and I have 1 20 year old and 1 teenager who listen to a lot of rap.

I listen to the radio, never.

Donald Trump? 149 million views? Nope not familiar.

Guess we are on the same timeline...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
10 Sep 2018 - 7:09:57 PM
twitter.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
Nothing to See Here.
Q

qmap.pub...

"A Study shows drinking blood..."

As I mentioned the other day, it would seem Nancy and Diane are not getting their regular lube and service, producing rather spectacular public mental failings

Watch for others to begin to fall apart...
I wonder what would happen if they had to go to a substitute source? Turn them into a "Horses a$$"? I really can see that lol lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Good point! Graham then began explaining why a second Special Counsel is needed, after the November elections, when Sessions is fired and replaced.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

A second Special Counsel is a way to slow things down to a crawl giving them much more time to defend their untenable position.

Military Tribunals are much much faster.

Faster = Better.

Otherwise, it will take several decades for all of the cases to wing their way up the court system one slow step at a time. Remember, these people have access to all of the wealth they need to hire entire legal firms and ... you can't trust all of your Judges at this time.

This needs to be completed in a timely manner and yet, not so fast that mistakes are made.

Be patient.

P

edit on 10/9/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
10 Sep 2018 - 7:09:57 PM
twitter.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
Nothing to See Here.
Q

qmap.pub...

"A Study shows drinking blood..."

As I mentioned the other day, it would seem Nancy and Diane are not getting their regular lube and service, producing rather spectacular public mental failings

Watch for others to begin to fall apart...
I wonder what would happen if they had to go to a substitute source? Turn them into a "Horses a$$"? I really can see that lol lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ASE, I'm thinking it's going to have this kind of effect shortly.

Meme it folks, "any kids blood left?" LOL

Link

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Just my opinion, the speculation here has been that tomorrow 11 Sept 18 is going to be HUGE, the 17th anniversary of 9/11. The belief is the Trumpster is going to declassify the FISA documents and finally get the ball rolling on all this. Q-man has been a "Chatty Cathy" all day, underscoring that belief. The Trumpster is also warning the citizens on the east coast to prepare for one of the biggest natural disasters to hit in decades. Let there be no mistake. hurricane Florence is BAD news. What's going on as a result of Florence? You got nothing right? Ok here you go. the bulk of US military might sits between Florida and Maine. A good chunk of it sits between Georgia and Delaware. As I write this major pieces are being moved. Everything that could leave Norfolk are underway. Every aircraft within the threat zone will start moving soon. Nothing I've said is classified and can be found in the public domain try military.com. Helluva way to kick off an op if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

The President issued a "Prepare for Disaster" advisory on September 1st.. Forget "October Surprises". Everything has been moved up this year...for Dims and Republicans, it seems.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Lots of stuff above going on today.... spaceweather.com

Green comet, geomagnetic storm, large amount of potentially hazardous asteroids ... as if a symphony of confirmations of how exquisite these times are.... Coincidence to some, but not all

edit on 9102018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)
. Wonder when the hurricane starts to track North towards DC ... That would be something huh
edit on 9102018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sometimes the irony is beyond staggering.

At least she's honest.

link

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Lots of stuff above going on today.... spaceweather.com

Green comet, geomagnetic storm, large amount of potentially hazardous asteroids ... as if a symphony of confirmations of how exquisite these times are.... Coincidence to some, but not all

The Strategy might include non political stuff !!

Timing Timing.....

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Note that Q Post #2133 is a 5 minute MARKER post.

This means IMPORTANT in relation to the recent past!

It is a Q "null reply" CONFIRMATION post of the Anon post:

Buckle up, buttercups - it's about to get bumpy!

o7

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Don't forget that the Jewish/Masonic year 5778 ended on the same day that Rosh Hashanah began (Sept. 9), which ends tomorrow (Sept. 11).

Very symbolic.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Timing is everything

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

If I was on the bad side of this thing, I'd have the Depends strapped on good and tight. Cause they are sure as hell gonna need them.

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join