It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
A thought...

I expect there will be more than a few people awake all night tonight!

I'll be awake at 4am Eastern. But because government has processes/procedures, I don't expect that the documents would appear on WhiteHouse.gov. Most likely on one of the Congressional Committee websites. I think that's how the "Nunes Memo" was released.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
New Q post on /patriotsfight/ board reminding us

NO private comms past/present/future.
NO comms made outside of this platform.

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

edit on 10-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

twitter.com...

johnathanlocke.wordpress.com... true

Now this is interesting.
edit on 10 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care,

Q has just posted #2148 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub

I think the filename DcrirU_VAAA2U7p.jpg may be a message! Perhaps:
"Declassification, rapid incident response, Unclassified - Veterans, Autists, Anons; to you 7pm"

interestingly, the time delta between this and #2147 is 04:00:39 (possible ref to 4am talking points?).

Also, the time delta between #2147 and #2146 was a 5 minute MARKER which is stressing the importance of #2146:

ATTENTION ON DECK.
BATTLE STATIONS.
MEMES AT THE READY.
WWG1WGA!
Q

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Aaaaaaand she still lost!

Elsewhere in the email Mario says "Google supported partners like Voto Latino to pay for rides to the polls in key states."
She describes this assistance as a "silent donation"

link Article on Googs working to make the latino vote happen, and it didn't work like they expected.

"I met with Eric Schmidt tonight. As David reported, he's ready to fund, advise recruit talent, etc. He was more deferential on structure than I expected."

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Wow take a listen, Comey indictment coming. Etc.
Video is just audio from my link above.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

One can only pray this is true. Michael Flynn , a truly honest person, is the most publicly and falsely maligned person in the US. Michael Flynn is needed back in the gov as an advisor to potus.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Thanks for the share. So, DiGenova says--very assertively--that James Baker is a cooperating witness and that there are some FBI white hats that have Comey in their sights.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

National Preparedness Month is a time to focus our attention on the importance of preparing our families, homes, businesses, and communities for disasters that threaten our lives, property, and homeland. During this time, we also honor the brave men and women who selflessly respond to crises and disasters, rendering aid to those in need. These first responders, who work tirelessly to safeguard our Nation and protect our citizens, deserve our utmost gratitude and appreciation.

Over the past year, communities nationwide and across the Territories have witnessed and endured damage from multiple hurricanes, wildfires, tornadoes, floods, volcanic eruptions, and other natural disasters. The historic hurricane season of 2017 included three catastrophic storms that made landfall within a month, and was followed by a destructive series of wildfires in California. Combined, these natural disasters affected 47 million people and tens of thousands were mobilized to provide aid, comfort, and assistance. We are also especially mindful of those currently affected by ongoing wildfires in California, Oregon, and Colorado. In spite of tremendous challenges, the resilience of the American people continues to prevail.

Tragedies are somber reminders that preparedness is a shared responsibility and that it is critical to maintain readiness. All Americans can prepare for potential disasters by developing and practicing a family emergency response plan, assembling a disaster supply kit, signing up for alerts on mobile devices, setting aside emergency savings, and maintaining adequate insurance policies for their homes and businesses. The Federal Emergency Management Agency’s Ready Campaign outlines other important steps to best prepare for a major disaster.

This month, I encourage all Americans to take the opportunity to ensure they have an emergency response plan in place and ready to be properly executed. Emergencies and disasters test the resilience and strength of families, communities, and our Nation. It is impossible to avoid every challenge and threat, but we can and must prepare for them. By doing so, we can help protect our communities and save lives.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim September 2018 as National Preparedness Month. I encourage all Americans, including Federal, State, and local officials, to take action to be prepared for disaster or emergency by making and practicing their emergency response plans. Each step we take to become better prepared makes a real difference in how our families and communities will respond and persevere when faced with the unexpected.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this thirty-first day of August, in the year of our Lord two thousand eighteen, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and forty-third.

DONALD J. TRUMP

www.whitehouse.gov...

Hint to get ready?

A year ago to the day 35 family members and close friends hunkered down at my residence to ride out Hurricane Maria. Luckily for us the power was restored within a week of passing. Had a huge mess in the yard but all safe. I have lived thru countless Hurricanes as a FL resident and experienced Cat #1-5 all can do great damage. If you find yourself in this storms path time to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Stay safe out there folks.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Today’s date was my trigger(NYC 9/11) to start asking questions which led me to this site where I had lurked until these amazing threads Dashen has been such a great host of convinced me to join. Also on this date Benghazi.... This event alone is keeping me up tonight.

13Hours must watch movie about what took place. I own this one and can’t count how many times I have watched it. Shout out to those PATRIOTS out there protecting us and our freedoms when against all odds!

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It seems that Q feels this is a good moment to reiterate how he communicates. You're right. Could be a message in that file name. Though not as obvious as in the "DoItQ" jpeg from this past Winter. We're definitely on some kind of build-up to an event, however.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Google is really putting it's weight behind the hurt Trump efforts, using its huge search engine. I started a thread on something I came across tonight.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9/11/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

"Folks, let me be clear.

I have zero association w the whole “Q” conspiracy.

While I’ve been mentioned alongside the #QAnon hashtag before, I’ve never taken it seriously.

And you shouldn’t either.#MondayMorning

— Michael Flynn Jr"

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
the "DoitQ" has been discussed and debunked numerous times

twitter assigns a random unique file name to all images uploaded regardless of the original name

so, unless twitter specifically named it that, it was a randomly generated file name

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Never forget..

Q hasn't touched on the specifics of 9/11. And I truly think it's because it's the hardest red pill for the normies to take. At the same time, it has the power to bring down the whole house cards.

The truth of this day becoming known would be the ultimate sign of respect for the victims.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

(post by eisegesis removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

LOL! Yeah, I tend to do that a lot -- re-read things to see what I missed the first time. We'll see how awesome it is... If I actually figure anything new out. But I've gotta do something. Q is actually invading my dreams now... Ugh!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
US, France, and UK In Direct Talks Over Possible Syria Strikes.

That one statement undermines the whole Patriot Philosophy of Q.

What President Trump has done in North Korea is amazing.

What am I missing regarding Syria?

Edit: The only conclusion I can come up with is President Trump has cut a deal with the MIC. So the Pony Show continues.
edit on 11-9-2018 by mfourl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join