It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
PLOT TWIST: Joseph Mifsud Alive and Operating Under New Identity, Advisor Says
On the Friday, the DNC filed papers in court saying that Joseph Migsud is missing and possibly dead. Yesterday, this report surfaced. A Swiss-German lawyer who is supposedly Mifsud's friend told The Daily Caller that Mifsud is alive, and has been given a new identity. Of course, they didn't say who exactly gave him the new identity, which would have cleared up who Mifsud was really working for. But I suspect it was the British, not the Russians. Because so far, all roads in Russiagate have Hillary at one end, and London at the other.
edit on 11-9-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Isn't it weird how so much of what happens that's odd in the US leads back to London/UK?

Remember the Downing Street memo?

Sometimes makes you wonder if we ever really actually fought a revolution for independence.
edit on 11-9-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Good Morning All

LOL... I just got through as a caller on Washington Journal ! I talked too fast I think, my heart's still beating soo fast ! I called in as Independent, made the points that I was voting for Devin Nunes and questioned why Obama chose Orange County to give his speech, rather then going to Water's district ? I also mentioned that I believed the quality of life was worse due to liberal policies in CA. Did anyone hear it ?

Steven Shepard from POLITICO is the guest and he responded by basically saying Barry chose OC because he is trying to garner the normally Republican voters, he also made the point that HRC won in OC.
edit on 11-9-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

Oh man, now I'm thinking of things I wish I would have said.

Prior to the midterms being the topic this morning, the topic was how 911 changed America. I would say 70% of the calls were questioning the official story and the narrator kept using the word " Conspiracy" and asking "what will it take for you to believe the official story? " The main answer was it would take another investigation. The 2 most interesting calls were by..

1. A man claiming to be in another building on 911 and having a bird's eye view of the second plane hitting tower 2, he said it had NO windows, no logo's, was dark gray, non-metallic, he was cut off before finishing his thoughts.

2. A man that hammered the narrator for continuing to use the word Conspiracy !!!

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
PLOT TWIST: Joseph Mifsud Alive and Operating Under New Identity, Advisor Says
On the Friday, the DNC filed papers in court saying that Joseph Migsud is missing and possibly dead. Yesterday, this report surfaced. A Swiss-German lawyer who is supposedly Mifsud's friend told The Daily Caller that Mifsud is alive, and has been given a new identity. Of course, they didn't say who exactly gave him the new identity, which would have cleared up who Mifsud was really working for. But I suspect it was the British, not the Russians. Because so far, all roads in Russiagate have Hillary at one end, and London at the other.

Hillary's blackberry was routed through the UK...I found plenty on that a while back. It was showing the UK when she was supposed to be in the US....from May 20, 2015

thread

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

EbbNFlow,

The first thing that struck me about that POTUS tweet was that there could be a secondary message. I took the number of letters in each word and converted into another letter and got:

17 = 2 = B
years = 5 = E
since = 5 = E
September = 9 = I
11th = 4 = D

gives BEE ID!

I think this refers us to when Bush watched kids do spellings at the time he was informed of 9/11!

Can we identify the other adults in this video? Who informed Bush "America is under Attack"?
WHY did Bush NOT react? Surely getting to a situation room ASAP would be more important than listening to a school lesson?
WHO chose the book they read... "The Pet Goat"?
WHY does the cameraman concentrate for 30 seconds on the braids and beads in 2 girls hair?

ETA - "Their symbolism will be their downfall" seems appropriate... more important to get the symbolism caught on camera than to react to what could have been the start of a war?

edit on 11-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: + questions

edit on 11-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Re : gives BEE ID

backwards = DIE EVIL BEINGS ?

Maybe some more esoteric meaning concerning bee's / moth's / butterflies / locust ? Wasn't quite ready to talk about this yet, although I know it's inevitable. I think I might be starting to understand why eisegesis and other's are so cryptic about certain possible "truths" of our reality, it's NOT for the faint of Heart.

LOL, if your mind isn't blown enough already, check out this thread by muzzleflash ! www.abovetopsecret.com...

17 years ago the World changed forever, and it was also the day Matt and I kissed for the 1st time.....Damm Life is Weird !
I miss you baby, forever and always....

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

Sorry but no, Q was not taken over by someone with connections and that does matter. The information is not all that great.

I don't know how new you are to this CT game but anyone with a tinfoil hat before Q already knew the MSM is not to be trusted and that big brother is always "watching".

The one thing that Q followers can't see is that being awake doesn't guarantee change. Those who have been aware of "conspiracy theories" for decades can attest to that. Q is a pacifier to keep people from actually acting.

Okay Dask, it may not be groundbreaking for you, someone who's been on this for more threads than I (WHY?!). But to regular people this info compilation is MASSIVE AND TELLING. So many people I know just watch the MSM blindly, and have no idea about ANYTHING but their garbage music and who their next Tindr sexcapade will be. As far as talking to normies about this, I rarely mention Q, if ever. The information can stand alone and doesn't need the Q-rubber-stamp. Q is just a convenient messenger who DOES have some connections. All of this information Q shares DOES require some kind of access. I can't say if Q is MI or just a hacker, but the info can't be denied.

I know you like to nit-pick on minor details to excuse yourself from having to see things 30,000 ft up. It is all over these threads. And just because Q pacifies YOU, doesn't mean that everyone else is pacified. I personally use the information from Q to guide my shattered family core away from this pacification before my whole line is destroyed by alcoholism. My brother and I (he's an electrician who doesn't NEED a career change) are trying to figure out a UNIFIED order in which our family can start taking care of each other in more ways than partying (pacification). Figuring out what WE want, as opposed to what we're 'supposed' to want based upon US culture.

Just because you do absolutely nothing with this goldmine doesn't mean other people aren't making moves once they figure out what's going on. People are waking up and doing things with this stuff, just... not you. You can keep up your whining about Q and always do nothing, but your going to find yourself becoming irrelevant as a person as consequence. And you aren't an idiot by any measure, so idk why you waste your time like you do.

Whatever your motives, you ARE one of the people who keep making this thread drift off with your inane comments and requirements of 'proofs'.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yep, and from your thread it was learned that it was quite likely the Saudis also had access to all information unencrypted, no need to hack anything when you can just read it as it passes through your server.
edit on 11-9-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Excellent value add Mountain Laurel. Let's see if eisegesis offers builds.

The memory of a first kiss is on a par with the birth of a child... too be celebrated as a foundation of stability and happiness!

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yep, and from your thread it was learned that it was quite likely the Saudis also had access to all information unencrypted, no need to hack anything when you can just read it as it passes through your server.

This would also have to have been known to Hillary and her IT folk that set it all up.

I said in that thread that I believe whomever released the docs screwed up. They redacted most of the email, but did not redact the IP the emails/BB messages went through. These would have been hard coded for transmission because of the person using them. A message from Hillary inside the US should never have gone to the UK. My bet is the UK had a separate deal to pass these through the SA server as you found at the airport.

I also still haven't found if airports have a different regulation because of their international status.

If the UK had a deal with SA to pass all traffic through their BES then that would circumvent any deal the US had with the UK at the time....allowing BOTH to receive unencrypted info.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

BEE ID also could have to do with hivites the word many are using to describe this ancient cult.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

17 = 2 = B 
years = 5 = E 
since = 5 = E 
September = 9 = I 
11th = 4 = D 

gives BEE ID!

Let's see if eisegesis offers builds.

You're not going to like my opinion.

I've been bottling it up, out of respect.

Your call...

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Great value add thanks tiredoflooking!

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I won't take offense eisegesis. Your opinion is always respected on my part.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Isn't it weird how so much of what happens that's odd in the US leads back to London/UK?

Remember the Downing Street memo?

Sometimes makes you wonder if we ever really actually fought a revolution for independence.

They're still pissed that we drove George III mad.

edit on 9/11/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Does the chalkboard behind Bush's head say Comey?

Also, Why does she have them say the word 'Plane" fast?
edit on 11-9-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Note that Q Post #2133 is a 5 minute MARKER post.

This means IMPORTANT in relation to the recent past!

It is a Q "null reply" CONFIRMATION post of the Anon post:

Buckle up, buttercups - it's about to get bumpy!

o7

Arimic BUB Smartphone Interview Recording Microphone Directional Mic for iPhone

Buckle up buttercups seemed like an odd choice of words--

Apple's iPhone turns 10
bumpy start forgotten
Bumpy Road on the App Store
Bumpy Road
iOS iPhone Gameplay Walkthrough
bumpy
iPhone battery case
The bumpy road towards iPhone 5c NAND mirroring
Bumpy Road for iPhone
Search History
bumpy iphone
ABM
bub smartphone
bub
2133 bub

edit on 11-9-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I read the chalkboard as saying "readings makes our country great" or something like that. I guess the country could look like Comey?

I thought she said "plane" fast because if you read it slowly phonetically you get "pl_ ah_nuh_eh".

Meant to say on original post that the "Kite" was interesting as it brought to mind thoughts of "Fly by wire" being like a string controlling a kite.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

If this "Q" talks about "Their symbolism will be their downfall"

why would "Q" mask everything in symbolism?

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join