It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep easy folks, animal crackers are free

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
As long as they don't bother my Gummie Bears!

(I like the gummie worms, too, just don't tell the gummie bears.)

Also, the more sour the better!!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It's just a matter of time until someone gets mauled or seriously injured with crackers mixing with the general population.

I recently saw a zebra and a bear lurking around an elementary school. God only knows what was going thru their fiendish mind.
edit on 22-8-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: Bluntone22
Lmao! The UK should ban Jelly Babies, I mean what kind of monster encourages kids to eat babies!!
Think of the children!

You ever wonder what all us countries talks about if UK doesn't show up to a meeting?

Effing baby eaters, makes us sick. We're just nice to you guys for your nice accents.

Lmao, resistance is futile mate, the Crown has you marked now, and there is a dark room waiting for you where you'll be forced to eat jelly babies while watching your tailor made re-education film...

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

How can PETA still feel good about children eating endangered animals in cookie form? They should have to smear blood all over them.
edit on 22-8-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Thank god!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Star for making me actually laugh out loud.
Free crackers are a danger...see something, say something!
...don't look back in sorrow for your inaction.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beach Bum

The people with the power to change imagery get dumber everyday don't they. First it was all the awesome cereals of the past, then the snacks, and now animal crackers. Before you know it crackerjacks won't have the kid and dog on the box anymore cause they are trapped there. Morons, morons everywhere.

Yeah maybe but People (consumers) are morons. They buy according to what they are taught to perceive. They are easily led and "trained".
Take away the old symbolism and it may change so me of the old believe in the next generation, such as Zoos and Circus animal abuse is cute and OK.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy
This post gets it.
Circuses with animals are on the decline, as are campaigns against zoos who don't treat animals properly.

edit on 23-8-2018 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join