It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 15 Astronaut Says Humans Are Descendants Of Ancient Aliens

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

You are very close minded and know nothing about me to make that comment.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: easynow

Most definitely.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TopSecretVault

You are very close minded and know nothing about me to make that comment.

No, I'm not close minded.
I know more than enough about you to make the comment I made. Anyone that can read your comment knows what I know.

You claim your "research" supports your opinion about this ridiculous claim with which you agree.

That tells anyone that reads it that you have done no research. You may have tracked down several websites while you were looking for confirmation that this claim you hold dear is true, but had you spent only ten minutes looking for why it is false you would know the claim was false and you would not agree with another person ignorant of the subject.

So I repeat - your "research" is lacking.

Harte

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

had you spent only ten minutes looking for why it is false you would know the claim was false and you would not agree with another person ignorant of the subject.

Can you post a link to the information your citing ?

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: easynow

had you spent only ten minutes looking for why it is false you would know the claim was false and you would not agree with another person ignorant of the subject.

Can you post a link to the information your citing ?

No ancient text says we were created by aliens. No ancient Sumerian myth corresponds with that idea.
Humans created to mine gold for the gods?
There are no ancient texts saying anything like that, and no mention of the Anunna or Anunnaki coming from elsewhere or even wanting or needing gold.
Niburu is a word, not a planet. No one in Sumer (or Mesopotamia) even knew what a planet was. Didn't even know they were living on one.
Even the words "Anuna" or "Anunnaki" are just collective terms, and not the name of any race of creatures.
Like the phrase "heavenly host" might be used today.

But, if you need a link, here's one..

Harte
edit on 9/27/2022 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Thanks for posting the link, that helps the discussion.

Just so you know, I'm not defending anything and mostly neutral on this topic,
simply because there is an ongoing UFO coverup and (imo) we may not have all the facts.

No one in Sumer (or Mesopotamia) even knew what a planet was

Probably not a mainstream viewpoint at the time,
but that claim seems a bit much ... lol

Anyways, ... the "Ancient Aliens Debunked" video is certainly interesting ...
(I've seen it before but was good to watch again)

Link - www.youtube.com...

Assuming the evidence presented is correct,
it certainly makes you wonder what's REALLY behind the AA agenda?

Is it just fame and fortune ? .... or is there more to it ?

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Thanks for posting the link, that helps the discussion.

Just so you know, I'm not defending anything and mostly neutral on this topic,
simply because there is an ongoing UFO coverup and (imo) we may not have all the facts.

This link is to a comprensive list of translated Sumerian literature.
It's possible that a little more has been found, but nothing much different than what you can read here:
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...
Other translated Mesopotamian literature can be read here:
sacred-texts.com...

No one in Sumer (or Mesopotamia) even knew what a planet was

Probably not a mainstream viewpoint at the time,
but that claim seems a bit much ... lol

You'll have to look for yourself about Sumerian beliefs concerning the little white dots in the night sky, or you could just take my word for it.

Anyways, ... the "Ancient Aliens Debunked" video is certainly interesting ...
(I've seen it before but was good to watch again)

You can watch it here piecewise, with a written transcript and posted references.
www.ancientaliensdebunked.com...
Hover over "references and transcripts" to view the video sections with the written materials.

Assuming the evidence presented is correct,
it certainly makes you wonder what's REALLY behind the AA agenda?
Is it just fame and fortune ? .... or is there more to it ?

Wonder?
No need to wonder. It's a billion dollar industry.
ALL about the money.
Easy money too, since a fool and his money are soon parted.

Harte

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Would undeniable evidence of Aliens in Sumerian literature be found online ?

If that type of evidence existed, wouldn't it be censored and classified ?

edit on 1-10-2022 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Would undeniable evidence of Aliens in Sumerian literature be found online ?

If that type of evidence existed, wouldn't it be censored and classified ?
I see you demand to live your fantasy.

Harte

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The Sumerian stories may have been manipulated. But the Zulu people in south Africa believe that we were transported to earth by an advanced civilization that live on a waterworld circling what we know today as the Sirius star. After a world war that all but destroyed our own planet (different star system). The same stories are also known by Dogon and Nommo tribes in Africa.

As for legends of people living for 100's of years. It might have something to do with the percentage of oxygen in the atmosphere. Some turtles are known to live up to 200 years and take less than one breath per minute. If the air in the past was richer in oxygen, we may not have needed to take as many breaths, living longer as a result.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Haha that's hillarious!, You changed the goal post to avoid the question!

I already stated i'm mostly neutral on this particular subject
and that means I'm not taking a side or defending either side of the Sitchin/Ancient Aliens debate.

Apparently you have though lol

However, I will go on record saying there is definitely an ongoing UFO coverup,
and the real evidence can only be seen if you have a need to know.

If the existence of UFOs were to be officially confirmed, a chain reaction could be initiated that would result in the collapse of the Earth's present power structure. Thus, a secret international understanding--a conspiracy -- has been agreed to by the world powers to keep the public ignorant of and confused about contacts or visitations from beyond Earth.

Link - www.theufochronicles.com...

a. The matter is the most highly classified subject in the United States Government, rating even higher that the A-bomb.

b. Flying saucers exist.

c.Their modus operandi is unknown but concentrated effort is being made by a small group headed by Doctor Vannevar Bush.

d. The entire matter is considered by the United States authorities to be of tremendous significance.

edit on 1-10-2022 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
The Sumerian stories may have been manipulated. But the Zulu people in south Africa believe that we were transported to earth by an advanced civilization that live on a waterworld circling what we know today as the Sirius star.

No, they don't.
www.gateway-africa.com...

originally posted by: glend After a world war that all but destroyed our own planet (different star system). The same stories are also known by Dogon and Nommo tribes in Africa.

No, they don't.
Also, there is no such thing as "Nommo tribes."

originally posted by: glendAs for legends of people living for 100's of years. It might have something to do with the percentage of oxygen in the atmosphere. Some turtles are known to live up to 200 years and take less than one breath per minute. If the air in the past was richer in oxygen, we may not have needed to take as many breaths, living longer as a result.

You should try to keep some sort of connection with reality.

Harte

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Haha that's hillarious!, You changed the goal post to avoid the question!

I answered every question.
Your response is that "they are covering it up."

If you have to resort to a world-wide century-long coverup to support your view, then you don't have support for your view.
Just because you want to believe a thing, that doesn't make that thing remotely true - especially when you don't have any reason to believe it other than your own feelings.

However, I will go on record saying there is definitely an ongoing UFO coverup,
and the real evidence can only be seen if you have a need to know.

If the existence of UFOs were to be officially confirmed, a chain reaction could be initiated that would result in the collapse of the Earth's present power structure. Thus, a secret international understanding--a conspiracy -- has been agreed to by the world powers to keep the public ignorant of and confused about contacts or visitations from beyond Earth.

a. The matter is the most highly classified subject in the United States Government, rating even higher that the A-bomb.

b. Flying saucers exist.

c.Their modus operandi is unknown but concentrated effort is being made by a small group headed by Doctor Vannevar Bush.

d. The entire matter is considered by the United States authorities to be of tremendous significance.

Who is "changing the goal post" here?

Harte

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I answered every question

No you didn't

I appreciate your input but if you can't acknowledge there's an ongoing coverup of the UFO phenomena, discussing the possibility's and macro aspects of the Ancient Aliens topic with you will be a waste of time.

Good luck to you

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

The information about Sirius was sourced from a book called "Zulu Shaman" written by "Vusamazulu Credo Mutwa", a Zulu sangoma (healer) from South Africa. Whether or not its true has nothing to do with Unkulunkulu which Mutwa writes is "greatest of the great ones".

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I answered every question

No you didn't

I appreciate your input but if you can't acknowledge there's an ongoing coverup of the UFO phenomena, discussing the possibility's and macro aspects of the Ancient Aliens topic with you will be a waste of time.

Good luck to you

Didn't realize that question was for me, seeing as how I'm talking about ancient Mesopotamia here - not remotely related to UFO phenomena.

Of course, that would then be a non-sequitur. While it is (at least) answerable, given I was talking ancient history I left it out there for anyone else to answer.
I have made no statement on the subject. If modern sightings is what you want to talk about, talk about it to someone else.

Harte

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

The information about Sirius was sourced from a book called "Zulu Shaman" written by "Vusamazulu Credo Mutwa", a Zulu sangoma (healer) from South Africa. Whether or not its true has nothing to do with Unkulunkulu which Mutwa writes is "greatest of the great ones".

Your source presupposes a "Reptilian Agenda" existing (among other things.) I have to say that a conspiracy theorist "Ancient Aliens" advocate would be a poor source to draw on for indigenous mythologies.

The Dogon fringe story you mentioned comes from Marcel Griaule.
You can read a critique (restudy, actually) of Griaule's work on the Dogon at this link.

Harte

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Just a little bit of information, errr...the nearest star to our sun is around ....err... 24 trillion miles away.

Im afraid no matter what advancement is made ever, you cannot actually surpass the speed of light and...you cannot travel as light or anywhere near the speed of light. Only electromagnetic waves can. You can't exist as a living electromagnetic wave that in which is the form that "light" comes in.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Sitchin is one AA theorist with a long-drawn-out theory based on his idiosyncratic interpretation of Sumerian mythology that mainstream scholars don’t remotely accept.

On that show AA, what bugs me so much is when that line referring to one of their conjectures: “AA theorists say yes.”

I can’t bear that line! Every time I hear that I have to turn that show-off.

I will give them that sometimes they offer objective information about certain arcane topics, but their spin on them is unbearable to listen to and often distorted.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join