It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 15 Astronaut Says Humans Are Descendants Of Ancient Aliens

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDidHappen

The ancient stone-builders were not people because people could not
raise the Great Pyramid, it is beyond human capability.

It sounds like you got your inaccurate information from people like Erich von Däniken and others who didn't understand (or maybe didn't even try to understand) how the Pyramids were built, so they just said "since I don't understand it, it must have been done through some non-conventional/alien/mystical manner."

The reality of it is that we have a pretty good understanding of the general way the Pyramids were built. Some of the details are still a mystery, but people studying the Pyramids from an engineering and construction perspective have found many signs of how it was done (signs of hoistways, chisel marks, the tools themselves, quarries with more chisel marks , hieroglyphs showing how the quarried stones were moved the remnants of the builders' villages, etc.)

There were plenty of misunderstandings and incorrect assumptions by von Däniken and people after him that led to the myth of "it's impossible for humans to have built it" such as the false idea that ALL of the stones used in the Pyramid were cut smoothly and set in their place carefully, which would have been impossible to do in the time.

What he failed to understand was that only the exposed stones and other key structural stones are cut smooth; the rest that make up the bulk if the volume of the Pyramids are just rubble stones and the spoils of the cut stones. Most could just be dumped in between the structural walls of the pyramid.

Considering this, there was plenty of time for humans build the pyramids. They knew how to cut and move stones, and they knew how to hoist them into position, and they had the manpower required to do it in enough time...

...so if ancient Egyptian people had the conventional means to do it, why wouldn't they be able to do it?

Erich von Däniken didn't do his due diligence in trying to understand how, and jumped to his conclusions way too soon without any real investigation.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Think of larvae forms...

In our earth science we only think of larvae forms being small and insect based... yet "they" rule this planet simply based on biomass than all mammals and reptiles combined.

Those larger and of the same sort of evolution except humanoid; to me? Are the "grays" when in form at least. I personally do not have a problem with them; they evolve and we evolve... eventually we we evolve into the same; however the symbiosis required is a delicate and touchy matter as far as politics goes.

I do not speak for anyone as I am just a heap of elements with a knowledge base to communicate referred to as a "mind" and consciousness being the only animator that drags this corpse along... the difference? In some of those evolutionary chains there is hive mind... in balance they have spoken back to say there is also herd mind or mentality. Meaning political one like a queen can and does speak for the community however; like herd mentality? A new queen queefs a quaff in their face and off they all go to leave the queen to die.

Of course that means our concept of cloning is basically the same as a monkey using an Iphone at this point in technological advancement compared to what gets termed the alien gray species. They composed of the elements are roughly the same; they have tasks to perform in their levels of knowledge that drags their corpse along... so no real difference as life being life goes.

Ignorance however always looks for a difference... the silly thing is? Over time that recognition that was once called a difference... at some point got called knowledge and learning.

The real approach in knowing all of this and yet it is simply being? Is just that; simply being. Not over complicating things for others not oneself, and making it easier for others where one has in excess of what they really need, some work on building things up to have a better future while other work trying to rob or tear that down... meaning a lot of work is counter productive.

That counter productive is a recursion loop; like a spiral galaxies arms eventually twisting back above and below the larger event horizon and being pulled back into itself.

The more concepts lost? The more "truth" becomes known. The funny thing is the idiosyncratic ways in which we have grown. evolved or adapted in communicating that sort of suchness as greed, hate and that not knowing of ignorance presents hurdles where someone must do a recursive on "them self" to lose that hive/herd mentality. That thought or knowledge swarm that chases one around as if that mental fog or miasma is anything other than immaturity trying to gain wisdom or understanding in life.

Take Care

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Nobody is seeing the obvious, hay fever sufferers can get it on a boat because the pollen travels hundreds of miles and is everywhere, plants are alcohol and drugs, people go to other worlds on plants like peyote.. Apes ate plants, plants gave us our consciousness, and create our brain chemistry, it's plants all the way, hail plants.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

We came from plants.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ManyMasks

We came from plants.

If you believe that,

Your in for a BIG surprise !

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: easynow

I don't think he will be greatly surprised, he was just being flippant. We don't actually come from plants but we share a common ancestor, hence the similarity in genes with plants.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

More '___' please. I need to grow my mind.

These are all good questions , my friend

My feeling is we exist in a very complex Earth with everything from annunaki ancestral lineage, to multiple advanced species amongst, to the as yet undiscovered or not fully realized larger consciousness system unifying space and time.

it’s great to be alive. Now pass the ‘shrooms

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

how about floating the stones in canals ?

I think the “help” was in the engineering solutions.

what is your opinion on Coral Castle?

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Eighth Sphere mind games or truth ?

Ancient Aliens: Sumerian Text Reveals Secret to Immortality
Link - www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

From my understanding and I think we all know it intuitively, (which btw is the beginning of how mental telepathy works.), we very much are from another world. Fleeing from defeat in an ancient war far from here....

(ofc you will have to take that as anecdotal testimony. After all, how could anyone know that for sure right?)

Maybe Intuition?

It won't be in some family scrapbook...you won't find a dog tag or badge that you wore...heck it's not even the same body.

Maybe you will dream about it. I didn't... I was told about it by someone who would know...(lol also anecdotal from your perspective....sry.)

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I can't get the 'upload' function to work, to put some more jpgs into my online library for referencing. What am I doing wrong?

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
I can't get the 'upload' function to work, to put some more jpgs into my online library for referencing. What am I doing wrong?
The normal upload link is broken, so effective August 14, 2022, you have to use this link instead (for now? mods posted it in the board business forum):

img.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

Hey Jim Jim……try this…

After being logged on to the ATS website….open another tab webpage, then enter in the URL…. img.abovetopsecret.com... This will open up your specific upload page.

Upload pics as normal, then copy the pic url and go back to your regular ATS page with what ever thread you want to post in…..open a post (reply) and paste you pic url in it….

This way of doing it….since the normal linking to the upload page has broke for a lot of members…. Is the workaround.

It only works when your logged in. If you try the URL I provided on its own without first logging in . It won’t work.

ATS needs to fix this.

It works for me….

👽

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Arbi….Beat me to it 🥴😆🍻
edit on 7-9-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Sounds legit 👍

a reply to: easynow

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I've reached this conclusion based on my own research also and I agree with him.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TopSecretVault
I've reached this conclusion based on my own research also and I agree with him.

Then your own "research" is lacking.

Harte

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

It's my own opinion and I'm entitled to having one. If you don't agree with it that's fine.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TopSecretVault
a reply to: Harte

It's my own opinion and I'm entitled to having one. If you don't agree with it that's fine.

Yes, you are entitled to remain ignorant, and even entitled to display your ignorance here.

Harte

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I've never seen any undeniable concrete proof of Ancient Aliens,

However, the hypothesis will probably seem more plausible
to someone that's had a close encounter experience,
especially since the UFO phenomena is elusive by design.

Just saying

edit on 25-9-2022 by easynow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join