It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Moon Anomalies Documentary 2018 Most Astonishing Lunar Discoveries Ever Made

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

where do all the 'never before seen' anomalies come from when as far as I know there has not been camera near the moon for donky's years.

shouldn't they have all been 'seen' by now?

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
What's the betting that all of the 'anomalies' are nothing of the sort and have been explained countless times before.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Yep, as I suspected, an awful lot of time taken to say very very little. It is chock full of vague inferences, hints, and all kinds of nonsense from the usual suspects who make a handsome living out of their tenuous connections with NASA. There are even outright lies about things being doctored out of photos, photos disappearing from the record, meetings where alien artifacts are discussed, you name it it's an aliens on the moon bingo conspiracy card.

It's garbage, easily disproved by anyone who knows the slightest amount about space exploration and research and who is prepared to put the slightest amount of effort into researching the subject for themselves.

NASA is not the only space agency. If you don't trust their images, take a look at China's, or Japan's, or India's, or Russia's, or the ESA's. Or get yourself a telescope. Don't, whatever you do, rely on this nonsense as your only source of information.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Excellent- thanks for sharing!

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The top comment on that video:

So... 15 min have gone by watching and you haven't shown anything.

For those of us not wanting to waste almost 37 minutes on a probably worthless video, what are the time marks where the actual lunar images with "anomalies" are show?

To the OP: providing a bit more information about what's shown in the video is necessary. You can't just go "here's a cool video, watch it", especially when it's over half an hour long.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
You have eyes and ears.

I do, what I don't have is the time to watch a video just to reach the conclusion that it shows things I have been seeing for the last 15 years and that are only anomalous to people that do not understand geology, photography or digital images.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: fastfred
And for those that don't believe in remote viewing, I suggest you do some research on it.

My problem with remote viewing is that we cannot know if what people say they are seeing is really remote viewing or something else, like thought projection from someone (or some thing) else.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

yeah... remember the bs rule used when getting out info. 70 / 30.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Remote viewing is almost entirely a con job, the farsight institute for example is one such con job.

Now I have no doubt that over the ages some genuinely psychic people have been gifted with an ability to see both thing's far away and also to a lesser extent thing's which may come to pass, I also have no personal doubt about the existence of paranormal activity and what we term ghost or spirit phenomena.

But Such a psychically gifted man worked for the US intelligence as we all know and he was gifted with both psychic ability and a very high level of accuracy most probably down to his already inherent ability which led to him actually being given a medal for his remote viewing work during the cold war (though let's be completely fair this could have been a cover story to hide other sources of intel as well).

But for the civilian sector and people whom simply aspire to this ability but have no true such gift it is simply a money making venture.
www.ghosttheory.com...

Now I don't totally agree with this but it is a very interesting video on the subject and highlight's some potential inherent dangers common to all form's of paranormal dabbling, essentially remote viewing is like opening a door into your mind, it is a door that can act both way's and cause serious problems' for the remote viewer whom like any astral experience is making themselves a target for opportunists whom want to use that door for there own desires.

Of course I do believe in the supernatural so take my opinion as you will.

edit on 18-8-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Title of thread: "New Moon Anomalies Documentary 2018 Most Astonishing Lunar Discoveries Ever Made" does not deliver any new Moon anomolies; I don't know what the 'astonishing' refers to, as nothing astonishing was presented.

I did watch the YouTude video and was disappointed not see one single NASA image of Moon anomoly. The vid is just a rehash of old unproven theories, imagination, and pure speculation. Nothing new and certainly not ''astonishing'. All the 'anomolies' were just graphic and CGI presentations and not actual imagery that was not manipulated.

My opinion is based on my involvement of mapping the landing sites and alternates during the 'Apollo Lunar Landing Mission' and our working group had access to all the orbital Lunar imagery and high powered instruments for the mapping, measuring crater depths and rim heights, and various analysis. I was fortunate enough to be one of the first humans to see the far side on the Moon which was surprisingly quite different and very interesting.

edit on 18-8-2018 by lunarcartographer because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2018 by lunarcartographer because: add

edit on 18-8-2018 by lunarcartographer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: lunarcartographer

Simply question, in your line of work related to the moon did you ever see or suspect anything at all that you would not talk about.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: ArMaP
Anyway, I think most videos are a waste of time.

Agreed. I watch very few videos via this site, except if they're only a minute or so long. I can get information much faster just by reading.

It can be a valuable time saving way to consolidate visual information for fast consumption instead of jumping to a dozen sites to see the pictures.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius
a reply to: Arbitrageur

LOL. Looks like an inaccurate model of the Stargate Atlantis city.

Btw is such youtube video promotion allowed on ATS?

Edit:
Yep, found the model. LMAO:
3dwarehouse.sketchup.com...

Which would be a reasonable model unfolding ship for a base for mining use or other use.

Interesting NASA's own anomaly page, the "snails" on Pluto look like life not ice.
www.sciencechannel.com...
edit on 18-8-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I spent my entire professional career as a Project Director involved in 'Cartography' - 'Photo Imagery Analysist' - 'Photogrammetrist' - 'Terrain Analysist' - 'Feature Analysist and Interpretation'. I am now retired from a 3 letter intelligence agency where I have a TS clearance and several caveats related to access to sensitive compartmented information (SCI); for that reason I cannot talk about my experiences there, and why I have not done an intro so I could start a topic with a post. I do not want to put up with the bashing every time I cannot answer a question because of a possible security violation; I've seen that too many times.

I do enjoy reading and sometimes responding to subjects related to imagery of the Moon and Mars mostly. I have a collection of Mars images that I find very interesting, most have been posted at ATS. The 'great majorit' of Mars features that have been questioned that I did not save are obviously to me as being simply pareidolia.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I don't think that page has anything to do with NASA.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: lunarcartographer
Title of thread: "New Moon Anomalies Documentary 2018 Most Astonishing Lunar Discoveries Ever Made" does not deliver any new Moon anomolies; I don't know what the 'astonishing' refers to, as nothing astonishing was presented.

I think the title should be read as "New (Moon Anomalies Documentary) 2018, Most Astonishing Lunar Discoveries Ever Made", not as "(New Moon Anomalies) Documentary 2018 Most Astonishing Lunar Discoveries Ever Made".
That doesn't explain the lack or original data.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
It can be a valuable time saving way to consolidate visual information for fast consumption instead of jumping to a dozen sites to see the pictures.

It can, for those not interested in analysing the original data. For anyone interested in the original data nothing replaces it, and looking at a compressed YouTube (or whatever) video to analyse photos is a waste of time, as people will be looking mostly at video compression artefacts, not at the original data.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

That's a problem I have seen many times over the years, people that point to supposed NASA sources that have nothing to do with NASA.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

a reply to: SeaWorthy

Those are NASA file photos are they not?

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

That's a problem I have seen many times over the years, people that point to supposed NASA sources that have nothing to do with NASA.

What problem the information and photos are all NASA if these are from some other source what would that be?
NASA'S UNEXPLAINED FILES
"NASA Astronauts Discuss Extraterrestrial Life"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join