It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Moon Anomalies Documentary 2018 Most Astonishing Lunar Discoveries Ever Made

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Those are NASA file photos are they not?

I don't know if they are or not, as I can't see that site, it says "We're sorry. This site is not available in your region."

I have seen many photos in non-NASA sites that are much worse or cropped versions of the original NASA photos.

Having said that, I have also seen worse, cropped and altered versions of the original NASA photos on NASA sites.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I don't think that page has anything to do with NASA.

Those are NASA file photos are they not?

I had to use a proxy to see them. They are indeed NASA photos, but that does not mean that it is a NASA site dedicated to something NASA never acknowledges. It's a TV channel site.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

What problem the information and photos are all NASA if these are from some other source what would that be?

Some years ago, someone made a thread on ATS with a list of NASA photos of the Moon with strange things on them. I looked at that list and all of the photos were from non-NASA sites, and were very bad copies of the original NASA photos.

That's the problem, using bad quality images (some times badly scanned photos from books, for example) instead of the high quality originals.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

A shame, really beautiful photos on this site. Other than annoying adds I have no problem viewing.
Interesting possible "ice".

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I remember that "snail", from a few years ago.

Just so you can see what I mean, here is the NASA page for that photo. Seeing it in context with the other photos gives a slightly different idea.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Just so you can see what I mean, here is the NASA page for that photo. Seeing it in context with the other photos gives a slightly different idea.

Thank you, wonderful pictures. Interesting that the blops move.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Move?

Interesting that you should interpret a photo of an alien world based on earthside analogies. Your mind is trapped on your home planet. Too bad.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
That was a great video, I wish it was longer... and I never say that about these types of videos.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

Move?

Interesting that you should interpret a photo of an alien world based on earthside analogies. Your mind is trapped on your home planet. Too bad.

You do assume a lot yourself me thinks.
They said it moves not I

I assumed since he was saying they may be water ice glaciers that they move as glaciers do.

At 2.13 in the video
NASA'S UNEXPLAINED FILES
Space Snails on Pluto
NASA’s New Horizons captures a strange sight on the surface of Pluto. Snail-like figures and apparent trails behind them. What are they actually?
www.sciencechannel.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

We cannot know if they move or not with only one photo, unless it had motion blur, which is not the case.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
the clickbaity title makes me itchy

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lunarcartographer

Thank you for your reply, impressive statement and also it back's up your point of view as a genuine point of view expressed by a professional analyst.

I may disagree since I believe there are ruin's up there, very, very ancient ruin's and perhaps a crime scene even - a very ancient crime scene.
I also may disagree as if there is someone else up there as recently as just a few decades past as has been claimed I would argue they are most likely our relatives (or ancestor's or cousin's just another branch of the family tree if you like) rather than an extra terrestrial or extra solar race.

But my opinion's are down to just that opinion's and I can not even come near to your skill set so in spite of my opinions around I would actually rather place my money on your tip at the races than my own - even if I still believe what I believe, still I would then still place a small bet on what I believe, enough to break even if the good tip did not pay out since my belief would be the outside bet and of course therefore have a better return if it won the race so to speak.

Now you know those old infamous Apollo shot's, there are a few that many of us like to join the dot's with.

Here is my personal favorite, you see rock's were I see hard soft suited humanoid shape undergoing slow molecular disintegration due to hard radiation + extreme's of temperature and micro particle splash and impact which I actually take to be an ancient astronaut - not to be confuse with the Sitchin variety which I actually do not believe in.

This is a rather low resolution digital version of the original top and bottom cropped which I hold depicts a debris field from a crash landing or graze impact with other interesting object's strewn about.
Image number AS17-142-21800
files.abovetopsecret.com...
And here is the fellow in question, maybe a couple of million or a couple of hundred million years old, perhaps even older.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course a rock is a rock is a rock except when it is not.
But that is of course down to interpretation.

edit on 18-8-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Gosh, you lot are a hard sell?

I thought the vid was at least interesting enough to post. Everything has to be so 100% factual nowadays. "WE WANT UNDENIABLE PROOF" Beno! Sure, I get that, and I get that the video was not exactly spot on, however, it wasn't a spooky music, paint shop pro extravaganza, so you can be thankful for that I guess.

The title by the way....not mine.. just following rules guys.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Excellent find. Not one of those shoestring productions. Thanks for sharing!

S&F EASY.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The "lights" in the video at 19:45 are the peaks of hills/mountains. As the shadow dissipates, the peaks are illuminated by the sun before the lower ground which is why it is a single point that looks like a light in the middle of a dark area. That's why the lights only "turn on" near the shadow edge.

The producers either do not know this, and thus are not very bright, or they do know this and are trying to fool the viewer. Neither of these are attributes I want to see in a a video trying to convince me of something.
edit on 8/19/2018 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The deal with the Moon "anomalies" should be very simple: we have very high resolution imagery of the whole Moon from the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, with the typical resolution of 0.5 meters per pixel, and 0.25 m/p in some places. It's so good, you can see individual rocks, small craters, and all other features of the terrain.

So, if someone's spotted an "anomaly" in older Moon photos (which can be of lower quality and have image artifacts), why not seek out the LRO imagery of the same area to solve the puzzle?

LRO imagery can be found in Google Earth software, as well as at the "QuickMap" - quickmap.lroc.asu.edu...

Such imagery helped debunk many claims before, such as the infamous Apollo 20 hoax.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

...and if you have some beef with NASA try Japan, China or India - it isn't difficult.

onebigmonkey.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Your second link is wrong, it doesn't point to any image.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
a reply to: Blue Shift

Perhaps throw caution to the wind and watch this one for a pleasant change?

so its a change from all the years of the same old being rehashed as something new?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Everything has to be so 100% factual nowadays. "WE WANT UNDENIABLE PROOF" Beno!

I don't want undeniable proof, at least at this point, a few clear evidences would be enough.

I haven't seen one.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join