It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Moon Anomalies Documentary 2018 Most Astonishing Lunar Discoveries Ever Made

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
An interesting NEW video about Moon Anomalies and recent events regarding space exploration.

Rather interesting and well narrated.

There are some genuinely strange anomalies on the Moon that have yet to be fully explained. Lunar bases have been reported by astronauts, there are many other people who have pointed out numerous highly strange and irregular things about the moon. NASA has photographs revealing a large complex on the lunar surface that included numerous structures-- towers, spherical buildings and mushroom-shaped buildings these have never been made public. Remote viewers even found something astounding on the dark side on the moon.

Give it a go.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
S&F if for no other reason than the entertainment value. Agree video is well narrated and presented.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Give it a go.

With that description, no, thanks.

Anyway, I think most videos are a waste of time.

edit on 17/8/2018 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Rough?? Steady on old chap. You have eyes and ears. I didn't have time to write a long explanation of the video. However, for those uninitiated to the world "Moon anomalies" it talks about......well, moon anomalies along with current plans to re-visit the moon and other planets i.e. Trump etc.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Great video. I heard some information that was new to me. Thanks! S&F

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Agreed. I watch very few videos via this site, except if they're only a minute or so long. I can get information much faster just by reading.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Perhaps throw caution to the wind and watch this one for a pleasant change?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

Thanks FreeFalling!

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Great video.
And for those that don't believe in remote viewing, I suggest you do some research on it. Everyone can do it, just like everyone can run. It is just that some are naturally better than others, but with practice and training you can improve. Go read Ingo Swann's book, it is rather good, and I for one believe in what he saw. I was once a skeptic about RV, but after experiencing it, there is definitely something to it.

So if you are too lazy to watch the 35+ min video, skip to the 24 min mark to here it.

If you want to read Ingo's book Penetration, here is a link to a PDF of it.

Penentraion

ff

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Cool vid, well put together - thanks for sharing mate.

S&F

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Thanks Sublimecraft, appreciate it mate. It's an interesting watch for sure. A lot of drivel out there.

I'm going to post another in the Ancient Civilisations forum regarding ancient objects and recent finds. It's also very interesting and a little more interesting to watch other than the usual youtube type vids. I'm just watching it now and will post an explanation in my post. Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Penetration. Heheheh

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Penetration. Heheheh

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
very good video, i enjoyed it all.
thank you

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It seems so obvious that there are traces of past or present occupation of the moon.

As a person who respects statistics, even if 1-2% of what is suspected being correct... it is pulling a brass ring on that spectacular carousel, and we move on.

btw: That was a great video. No hype or weird music; just laying it down.
edit on 17-8-2018 by charlyv because: afterthought

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Don't you know a hoax when you see one? There's no such anomaly on the moon as seen in that video:

The fact he mentions Richard, how do you spell his last name, is it Hoaxland or Hoagland? at the same time as he's showing that hoaxed anomaly picture should be a clue.

I was ready to give up after all I saw for the first minute was artist drawings of flying saucers and I still hadn't seen anything about the moon yet, but it didn't get any better.

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Give it a go.

With that description, no, thanks.

How is a guy supposed to make a living on hoaxed moon anomaly videos if you won't watch the video? You probably don't watch videos by Richard Hoagland either, or is it Hoaxland? I can never remember the spelling.

edit on 2018817 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Nice, not that I always believe the videos. Though, yeah looks like graphics added in these cases.
edit on 17-8-2018 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I'm going to post another in the Ancient Civilisations forum regarding ancient objects and recent finds

Yes
No second line needed

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
I agree, Disclosed TruthTV could've done a better video by showing the actual anomalous photos mentioned in the narration, even it's from Hoagland's site. Why single out Hoagland when Swann, Leonard and Chatelain, among others was mentioned in the vid?

Don't you think there's a lot of sense in one of Hoagland's favorite quotes (a paraphrased version of Henry James), "It only takes one white crow to prove that not all crows are black?

Aren't anomalies if investigated and analyzed thoroughly can present the possibility of even more fundamental understanding of what we think we knew before?

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

LOL. Looks like an inaccurate model of the Stargate Atlantis city.

Btw is such youtube video promotion allowed on ATS?

Edit:
Yep, found the model. LMAO:
3dwarehouse.sketchup.com...
edit on 18-8-2018 by moebius because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join