It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MN Vikings US Bank Stadium Hosting an Animal Sacrifice Festival on21,22 Aug- Super EID For Muslims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

That’s because it isn’t considered a sacrifice...

It is considered praying over your food.

You don’t usually eat a sacrifice that defeats the purpose..

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I hadn't heard anything about this before thanks for sharing. I will have a look at the videos later when I get a chance.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Can I bring a big pig?

Or are non-Muslim's not welcome (religious discrimination?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Let me guess the right has an issue with this but when it comes to killing an for animal for sport, HELL YEAH.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

...programs that promote diversity and a sense of community.

Cult of Diversity

“I am so bone weary of watching both sides of this debate be watered down into politically correct, puerile, or flat-out wrong arguments just for political expediency’s sake. All of you who engage in this are cowards.” ~ Conservative MP Michelle Rempel; Canada.

edit on 17-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
There will be no animal sacrifice or scared and crying children.

Join the Masons, we have more fun than Muslims.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lambskin aprons? Poor little lambs.

Hmmm...what's for dinner tonight?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: damonster
Let me guess the right has an issue with this but when it comes to killing an for animal for sport, HELL YEAH.

Will the animals be eaten?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Hmmm...what's who's for dinner tonight?

Better

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Deetermined
There will be no animal sacrifice or scared and crying children.

Join the Masons, we have more fun than Muslims.

link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Deetermined

That’s because it isn’t considered a sacrifice...

It is considered praying over your food.

You don’t usually eat a sacrifice that defeats the purpose..

It depends on the type of sacrifice.

If you're talking about the Levitical sacrificial system used by Jews in biblical days, until the temple in Jersalem was destroyed in AD 70.

There is a burnt offering, which wasn't eaten by anyone. But there were peace offerings and sin offerings, and depending on the reason for the sacrifice, some of it could be eaten either by the priests or by the priests and the person offering the sacrifice.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
as long as the meat is eaten it dosent matter to me

killing for sport is stupid same will leting meat rot for some invisable man in the sky

what kinda god would tell you to waste 100s of lbs of perfectaly good meat so no one can have it

id rather be a vegan monk than a member of any religion that requiers me to kill my goat and let it rot

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Of course, because cute little lambs have feelings too.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

The Jews do it too...

It is part of what makes things kosher. The rabbi prays over the goat or sheep before it is slaughtered then they eat it.

It is curious you choose to leave our the part it is a normal feature of Kosher eating and the fact Jews do it too.

They used to sacrifice livestock to cleanse themselves of sin, hence why Jesus's sacrifice sufficed for all Christians.

However, a vast majority of Jews no longer do sacrifices, and no rabbis rarely bless the food before it is eaten, although some very strict followers may have different practices than others.

Kosher means fit to eat, a few examples would be any animal that chews its cud and has split hooves, no mixing of meat and dairy, no birds of prey or scavengers, and fish with scales and a fin.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: damonster

I'm not for just sport killing (if the animal is not consumed). If the animal is consumed, it can be a very effective way to keep populations healthy and serve a purpose at the same time. Hunting licences really help fund the wildlife efforts in many areas.

That said, this doesn't really bother me too much, even if it is done in a large public venue. Are there not hunting shows on TV to your point? Surely some of those animals will not be consumed, but rather killed for entertainment and profit of the show.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Sadly that's pretty accurate reflection on Christians but

Rather than being a whiny baby about it, don't you think you should act better than Christians, not the same

It does seem archaic that people are killing animals in this day and age, but Muslims are US citizens, they have rights

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Sadly that's pretty accurate reflection on Christians but Rather than being a whiny baby about it, don't you think you should act better than Christians, not the same

Well said. At a certain point, I've noticed atheists come across the same as religious people. They are so convinced they are right about their ideology they judge anyone who is not in line with their thinking and try and preach "whats right" to other people. Ironic.

I'm not religious, but agnostic. I'm human, everyone else is human, I'm wrong about some things, other people are wrong about some things.... Don't bother me, I won't bother you, things will be nice.
edit on 17-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm human, everyone else is human, I'm wrong about some things....

You might be wrong about your second statement. Maybe not everyone is human. Trump says some people are acually animals.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

You might be wrong about your second statement. Maybe not everyone is human. Trump says some people are acually animals.

Haha, if we're gonna get technical, we're all animals... just because we can talk doesn't change that.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Aaaaaaand there's the Trump remarks. Only took two pages in. I'm surprised it took that long. How's that ski instructor doing?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join