It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MN Vikings US Bank Stadium Hosting an Animal Sacrifice Festival on21,22 Aug- Super EID For Muslims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Where do they keep 5,000 goats before? Railcars. Build a stock yard. Bullpen.

Some major logistics in this event.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: TheJesuit

Can I bring a big pig?

Ummm...yes ummm...bring the little woman...

YouSir
edit on 17-8-2018 by YouSir because: humor called...I answered...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Oh what they afraid to eat some Jesus?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

I am pretty sure the animal is killed or sacrificed for food. It's done everyday to the tune of millions of cows, pigs, chickens, and every other animal.

It may be done in a ritual fashion, to Allah and all that, but many Christians do the same thing. The difference is the animal is already sacrificed and bought in a grocery store, then cooked in our kitchens and before it is consumed, a prayer is said at the table, then everyone digs in.

It's a cultural and traditional ceremony not an evil sacrifice to the devil. I know people that everyday during deer season that do their very best to sacrifice a deer so they can consume it. It's fellowship for a different religion, just like the fried chicken at a Sunday church picnic.
edit on 8/17/2018 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

You must be aware that all humans are animals right ? Surely you must know this, as a basic fact.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Deetermined

That’s because it isn’t considered a sacrifice...

It is considered praying over your food.

You don’t usually eat a sacrifice that defeats the purpose..

Another statement where you don't know what you're talking about.

I have noticed though you're posting more on this account since the others been post banned for a few days

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Ah Moloch demands blood. In 2018 it's really embarrassing.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I am of the opinion it's worthwhile offering a different opinion, maybe a correction, as long as it's not done like a whiny bitching rant

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

So why all the anger from the Left when Trump calls MS-13ers animals? Isn't he just stating a fact?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

As far as I am concerned he is as far as context of their behavior. They use machetes to kill people without blinking an eye.

DJT could stand out on Pennsylvania Ave and pass out hundred dollar bills and people would find some reason to criticise, I suppose it comes back to the basic fact that all humans right or left or MS13 are indeed animals. Instinct to pounce and devour.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wow Y'all are just cracking each other up huh.... Any word on wether there will be reporters allowed in? or if (I KNOW SILLY OF ME TO EVEN THINK THIS BUT..) there will be any animals for slaughter or is it just prayers .....Anyone?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Ignorance?? You say Kosher. Now I’m neither Jew nor Muslim, but I’m pretty sure Kosher is to Jewish as Halal is to the Muslim world.

Please correct me if I’m wrong...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I'm waiting for PETA to throw paint at them or something, it will be awesome

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The Jews do it too...

It is part of what makes things kosher. The rabbi prays over the goat or sheep before it is slaughtered then they eat it.

It is curious you choose to leave our the part it is a normal feature of Kosher eating and the fact Jews do it too.

Actually that's not correct at all... Making something Kosher is a process. Also EVEYRONE kills animals before they eat them. Are you stating you're a "Geek" (person who eats live animals) ? But more importantly, that's not what's going on here.

This is a ritual sacrifice, not a butchering process.... And as to the concept of Religious Freedom, they are in their right to practice it. And yes, i'm speaking about the Muslims...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Chance321

Because it is part of Kosher eating..

It is a propaganda story where they pretend it is a “sacrifice” when it is literally the exact same thing as praying over your food. They just do it before the animal is slaughtered..

Gotta love all the propaganda meant for stupid people..

I used to work at a cattle farm that ran a butcher shop on sundays. They choose whatever goat, sheep or whathave you they wanted. Said a little prayer then we butchered it.

Again, misinformed...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

I can get like 10 pygmy goats in my trunk.... 12 if they work together.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

So they only need 500 trunks. East parking lot will be the staging area. I knew this could be worked out.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Would that be boy/girl/boy/girl or the other way around?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The Jews do it too...

It is part of what makes things kosher. The rabbi prays over the goat or sheep before it is slaughtered then they eat it.

It is curious you choose to leave our the part it is a normal feature of Kosher eating and the fact Jews do it too.

Actually that's not correct at all... Making something Kosher is a process. Also EVEYRONE kills animals before they eat them. Are you stating you're a "Geek" (person who eats live animals) ? But more importantly, that's not what's going on here.

This is a ritual sacrifice, not a butchering process.... And as to the concept of Religious Freedom, they are in their right to practice it. And yes, i'm speaking about the Muslims...

well not everyone
m.youtube.com...#

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join